Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
HELP
    #2087549 - 11/09/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

First off, i know this is the wrong place for this post, but most people will see it here

A month ago i took some shrooms and had a really bad trip, i took some again just the other night and had a similar experience for the first 2 hours, then after that i came down off of the bad trip and had a good time, will this happen every time from now on?  What causes it to happen?  And what can i do to stop making it happen when i take shrooms?

This is really important to me because i love shrooms and the way they make me feel, usually, and i want to keep on experiencing.

:spliff: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleW1ll1ams11
The Wanderer
Re: HELP [Re: supra]
    #2087574 - 11/09/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Trips are psychological. If your in a bad state of mind, unhappy, depressed, worried, have a heavy workload for school, etc. your trip will be bad. Best to trip when on top of the world. When things are good and going right. You might always never catch the bad things in your life, until your tripping that is.

Offlinecrazychemist
Spreader ofSpores

#2087579 - 11/09/03 09:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Be prepared to trip. That is the best advise I have. Do not get anxious about it, just sit back and let it happen. Relax. My first time was crazy cause I was clueless about what was going to happen. Everytime after... just a blast.

--------------------
The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
-Waking Life

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2087580 - 11/09/03 09:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

this should go under trip tips...as your asking for tips on your trip
lower your dose, or raise your understanding...bad trips will go away

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: HELP [Re: angryjslice]
    #2087625 - 11/09/03 09:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Every time I shroom I completely forget how intense it can be...then when I do ti again, I'm always surprised. I don't think you can really remember how intense it is, but with experience you'll stop being surprised. I think crazychemist's advise is the best here, when you do shrooms, you really are going on a big big trip. Some of the bad trip aspects I've encountered (I've never had a completely bad trip but there have been bad blocks of time) have resulted from anxiety about going back to reality. like...I'm tripping so hard, I can't imagine how I'm going to go back to reality, to school work, to day to day things, it just doesn't make sense that it would be possible to go back. Always remember, it is possible, you will be going back, you don't have to get on a plane or put a lot of work into getting back, it'll happen withotu you having to do anything except wait a few more hours. Have some people around that you like and trust, and stay away from people who aren't tripping, unless they can be understanding because they have tripped before (I think this is really really important, and it can be really good to have a sober shroomer or psychadelic drug user around to talk to as well...you'll develop a connection with them that you may not have had before, if you just talk when you are coming down) and remember that it WILL end, and you'll be better off in my opinion. Also, if a trip is starting to go bad, change the setting, lighting, music, environmental factors play a big role.

There's my 2 cents...

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: HELP [Re: jong21]
    #2087635 - 11/09/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Also I want to add that as you gain experience with shrooms, you don't have to always trip when on top of the world...as you feel more confident handling the effects of shrooms you could actually do them when things aren't going right, and have it be not only a good experience, but a useful one. Shrooms helped me to get over my x gf in an amazing way...I almost felt like I could pick apart my reality and analyze it piece by piece, and then put it together after understanding each piece as I was coming down and then I understood so much more....but regardless if you don't think you can handle high doses of shrooms when you are feeling good don't try doing any shrooms when you are feeling bad.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Offlinejohnbat
Stranger

#2087838 - 11/09/03 10:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Start off with a small amount. Of your feeling good take more, if not just relax, and ride it out.

InvisibleW1ll1ams11
The Wanderer
Re: HELP [Re: johnbat]
    #2087854 - 11/09/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

jong21, Good point. I don't mean only trip when euphoric, but trip when you can control it. After all, within a mind game you are the moderator. But be safe, avoiding a bad state of mind while tripping may mean avoiding a bad state of condition. The only deaths with boomers are related to crazy actions. I like that advice on small dosage. Work your way into the abyss.

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

Re: HELP [Re: W1ll1ams11]
    #2088194 - 11/10/03 12:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Rule of thumb-- how you feel about life when taking them will multiply a 100 fold. So if you feel stressed etc. you get worse. If you are in a great mood, you feel just greaterer:) Remember, relax, look around and enjoy what you are being shown, and don't forget you will come down!:0
puggy

InvisibleW1ll1ams11
The Wanderer
Re: HELP [Re: puggymalone]
    #2088216 - 11/10/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

puggymalone put it to great words! You feel and think some crazy shit. Just remember it's temporary, it will all end in time. Don't act on acy thoughts, write them donw if your feeling strongly about them, if you can. But just chill.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order