Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: ModestMouse]
    #20883344 - 11/24/14 12:11 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
:lol:
I'm willing to keep bringing in the haters, if only to laugh at their stupidity.

:popcorn:

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #20884171 - 11/24/14 03:42 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Again, someone who didn't read the thread. I stated not half a dozen replies earlier that I spent a lot of time after that trying to talk her down.

You're proving my point :rolleyes:

Some people in this thread feel that they have to fill the role of the hero and call somebody out for mistreating a lady when they have no reason to.
They need to try to be a hero somewhere else, because they are only making themselves look like dummies in here lol

that is very funny. no one is doing any such thing, lest they, and you believe that any of this is exactly like real life. it isn't. no one cares about Modest Mouse, not one fucking single soul (at least about this) on here. everyone is just saying what a tool he sounded like in the OP, and continues to sound like, especially since he takes this thread so personally, seemingly. but not more seemingly then the users that come in to posit that there are "heroes" trying to defend some figment of their imagination (as far as anyone here is concerned), no; it's just OP sounded like the typical male brain, and his brain was easy and funny to pick apart at the time. it DIVULGES (to anyone who's willing to look) that this is the typical mindset of someone YOU DON'T wanna be, and people maybe wanted to make OP aware of that. if he wouldn't have taken it all so personally, he would have realized that people were judging the content, NOT what they "think he is like", because no one actually cares.

:peace:

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #20884270 - 11/24/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Personally insult me several times and then claim folks were focusing on the threads content and not myself...

You're a fickle soul ain't ya?

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
    #20884279 - 11/24/14 04:08 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Personally insult me several times and then claim folks were focusing on the threads content and not myself...

she is

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #20884288 - 11/24/14 04:10 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not going to read this thread because I'm sure it's a bunch of people arguing about whether it's better to serve one's own needs by ditching the chick or do the kind thing by supporting her throughout the process.

My answer is to leave her.  She's damaged.  She may always be damaged.  Sex is a part of a healthy relationship, and she cant have healthy sex...so you can't have a healthy relationship with her. 

If you were to "fix" her, she'd just leave you for someone else because you'd already have too much baggage in the relationship.

Leave her and advise her to work on her issues.  Maybe one day she'll be balanced...maybe not.  Either way, you need to take care of yourself first.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#20884485 - 11/24/14 04:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:

personally insult you? nah. i like you. i was just making fun out of your situation. i can't help anyone else's insinuations, but i, you can see, was just joking around and making a point. guys who act like you did in the OP (and those who justify it) are HEE-LARIOUS.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Enlil]
    #20884499 - 11/24/14 04:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I'm not going to read this thread because I'm sure it's a bunch of people arguing about whether it's better to serve one's own needs by ditching the chick or do the kind thing by supporting her throughout the process.

My answer is to leave her.  She's damaged.  She may always be damaged.  Sex is a part of a healthy relationship, and she cant have healthy sex...so you can't have a healthy relationship with her. 

If you were to "fix" her, she'd just leave you for someone else because you'd already have too much baggage in the relationship.

Leave her and advise her to work on her issues.  Maybe one day she'll be balanced...maybe not.  Either way, you need to take care of yourself first.

dude, missing one important fact.

it was a one night stand that didn't have any basis to it whatsoever, other then OP being drunk. no "fixing" was suggested, (good thought, though bad idea; she'd leave you, as you said) and no one was saying he should have support her; just not be grim about it, as he's not the one with the problem, she is. it's her problem... that she can't have intimate relations without getting uppity... not his problem that he couldn't finish his drunken stupor, properly.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20884514 - 11/24/14 04:53 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I only read the OP, so there you have it.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineakira_akuma

#20884519 - 11/24/14 04:54 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

copy that. :crazybeard:

InvisibleButtsnot
Stranger

#20884526 - 11/24/14 04:56 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yea me too. Aren't we the coolest motherfuckers on the shroomery, possibly the internet? Of course we fucking are.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20884535 - 11/24/14 04:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

LOL, wow.

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #20884556 - 11/24/14 05:01 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

ModestMouse said:
Again, someone who didn't read the thread. I stated not half a dozen replies earlier that I spent a lot of time after that trying to talk her down.

Some people in this thread feel that they have to fill the role of the hero and call somebody out for mistreating a lady when they have no reason to.
They need to try to be a hero somewhere else, because they are only making themselves look like dummies in here lol

that is very funny. no one is doing any such thing, lest they, and you believe that any of this is exactly like real life. it isn't.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
no one cares about Modest Mouse, not one fucking single soul (at least about this) on here.

You're being quite disrespectful.  Did your parents not teach you how to be a good person?  Tsk tsk.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
everyone is just saying what a tool he sounded like in the OP, and continues to sound like, especially since he takes this thread so personally,

What is a tool?
How would Modest Mouse not take this thread personally?  Should he take it generally?  Lol

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #20884568 - 11/24/14 05:03 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Leave it to Enlil to steal the thoughts from my head and then say it better than I could articulate :lol:

I've been in a relationship with someone that had been raped on more than one occasion.
She had a strong mind and was able to work herself through it.
Unfortunately she still had trouble opening up to her partners because of her past, so the relationship died pretty quick.
But the sex was sooooo good.

Now I've learned to be pickier about who I'll actually start a relationship with. You have to dedicate a lot of time into a relationship if you want a strong bond.
If you don't want a strong bond, then just have casual sex.
But it sounds like you're already doing that :strokebeard:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20884674 - 11/24/14 05:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

ModestMouse said:

that is very funny. no one is doing any such thing, lest they, and you believe that any of this is exactly like real life. it isn't.

This makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
no one cares about Modest Mouse, not one fucking single soul (at least about this) on here.

You're being quite disrespectful.  Did your parents not teach you how to be a good person?  Tsk tsk.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
everyone is just saying what a tool he sounded like in the OP, and continues to sound like, especially since he takes this thread so personally,

What is a tool?
How would Modest Mouse not take this thread personally?  Should he take it generally?  Lol

LOL we are all different from one moment to the next. all slices of life. his particular slice in the OP called all the admonition on itself, for it's content. that is what i mean by "nobody cares about Modest Mouse". people are not their avatars nor their content.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15