Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

..from drugs?
    #2087436 - 11/09/03 10:26 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

One afternoon I tripped on 2c-t-2 with a friend.. Orally took about 25-30 mg in applejuice.. then it wasnt working that well for me so I ended up snorting about 5 mg as a booster.. then about 15mg more a while later.

LATER in the night I went to a party and met up with a bunch of old friends, I told them I wasnt going to drink but they insisted and I did.. Then in my drunken state snorted about 20-25 mg throughout the night.

I woke up the next morning pretty much still tripping with a horrible hang over. The night after I smoked some pot and the high was really really different but i didnt think much of it because i had expected some after effects from RC's when smoking...

The night after I smoked again and when I went home I was reading a webpage on chakras and the background of the page which had purple things on it started to fade and the background was white. I was like what the fuck ? and reloaded the page.. after a minute the same thing. I started to like trip out so I got off the computer and layed in my bed and started to minorly hallucinate... and it was as if I could manipulate time.. which I don't think would be 'minor'.

The next morning when I woke up I felt a little bit spiritually uplifted which was cool. when I went home I went on that same webpage to see if the background on that page would fade... and it didn't.

Its been like 2 weeks since then and today I noticed that lights seemed to 'pulsate' when I looked at them, and when I was looking at certain people there was like a certain blur that would go in and out of focus around them.

Other little wierd stuff too... one thing is that I feel like I have some kind of purpose I just need to search for it more, but i'm afraid it might be some weird delusinal purpose.

but i'm basically just wondering if this is from that 2c-t-2... I did it about 5 times before but alot more MODERATE doses.

Edited by Crass (11/09/03 10:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: ..from drugs? [Re: Crass]
    #2087979 - 11/10/03 01:21 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

one thing is that I feel like I have some kind of purpose I just need to search for it more, but i'm afraid it might be some weird delusinal purpose.

sounds to me like you just had a very intence/insightful trip...go with this feeling, i think we all have a purpose, delusional or not :grin:

ive never worked with any of the rc's yet, so im not sure if its "normal" or not to have such long lasting effects, you might want to ask the guys in the other drugs forum about this, they can give you a more straight answer than i could...the fact that you took so much probably has alot to do with it, and i would guess that it should stop eventually....often times after i trip with shrooms, i will experience lingering effects for a day or two, usually nothing visual though...just weird thoughts and such 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being