Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Drivers licenses for illegal immigrants [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #2088512 - 11/10/03 03:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

After investigation, I believe that the American economy is better
off with Mexican workers(LEGAL ONES).

Legal being the key word.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Drivers licenses for illegal immigrants [Re: Tao]
    #2088521 - 11/10/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

its just that you come across as having a complete lack of compassion towards these people that it reminded me of texas rangers and their shoot-first-ask-questions-later policy towards mexicans.

I wish them no ill, I just want them sent home. If you don't see the difference between the two then what can I say. Weak.

Quote:

well if you live here a certain amount of time you just become a citizen regardless if you came illegaly

Only if the feds grant amnesty. Where did you get such a silly idea from?

Quote:

and if youre ancestors were illegal, their children born here would be citizens.

No shit Sherlock. That needs to be changed. Only the children of citizens should be granted automatic citizenship.

Quote:

but the bottom line is that i just don't see how what other people, who happen to be related to you, did in the past, gives you this unassaible right to shit, and other people not.

Like it or not, it's the law.

Quote:

i acknowledge that we unfortunately have to have some checks on illegal immigrants, but i dont understand how you can be so uncompassionate to people who happened to be born in such a shitty place while you were so goddamn lucky as to be born where you did.

Let's see if I can phrase this in a way you will understand. I don't give a fuck if you understand it or not.

Quote:

you blame them for having this horrible effect on our economy.

The facts bear out that they are a drain on our economy. Let unemployeed Americans have those jobs the illegals take.

Quote:

welfare is what percentage of our taxes (percentage, not dollars)? and what percentage of illegals actually receive welfare?

.01% is too much, one on welfare is too much.

Quote:

shit ive thrown away pennies before.

Who cares. So what.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
Re: Drivers licenses for illegal immigrants [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2089158 - 11/10/03 11:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

well luv, now it is I who thinks THAT was the worst response ive ever seen from you. you hardly responded to any of my points, used circulur logic (as in "its wrong because its illegal" do you think pot smokers and shroomers should be thrown in jail?) and just said you "didnt care" which i actually already know which i think is sad.

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom