Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
states of mind
    #2086564 - 11/09/03 03:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

if the human experience is all about state of mind( mind me, there are some things that just suck you cant control) then why do so many people live in prisons of the mind trapped in thier own heads with doubts and fears and worries. And why is it so hard to put possative outcome into spin, and so difficult to bring negative effects into place. Why cant I create a routine of daily possative thinking to bring about possative outcome... Does anyone have a routine of mind exercises to help them bring about free conciousness and free mind? I find myself saying: I am here, I am now, This is life, I am alive, and that helps bring about awareness, but I need a set of absolutes... Last night I made a list of things that are real to me, and the 2 things I came up with were are thoughts, an life.. and I mean real like undoubtedly... well thanks for any help'

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: states of mind [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2088568 - 11/10/03 06:03 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If I may:

"No that is exactly my arguement, that everything, including what i'm doing right now, is the result of a cause, in which case i have no freewill in what i'm doing because that cause, is causing me to do it."- ZenGedko

"then why do so many people live in prisons..."- 2Experimental

I personaly have reduced everything gown to a fundamental: "You get what you give"...old school, yes I know.

Fundamentaly we have choices...either we are consciously searching for meaning ( and thereby supplicating for help)...or we are simply adrift on the sea of life, subject to currents and crosswinds, with no particular direction to go.

Making the choice to plumb the depths of our choices is a decision generated thru free-will...(in my opinion)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: states of mind [Re: castaway]
    #2088584 - 11/10/03 06:25 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I ususally can follow a route of thoughts to access my most favored state of mind. I can't describe it, because the thoughts that I follow have their own special meaning to me and have a lot of connections to feelings and other thoughts. They've accumulated from a couple of years of observation and doing some inner exploring, with a lot of help from marijuana. (to a lesser extent mushrooms, but I haven't done them enough to really benefit from them like marijuana).

I think we all have a state of mind that provides more useful and creates the best experiences from life, it is just a matter of how often we access it and if we can actively bring it out.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: