Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
The whole harmonic Conwhatchu-ma call it thing
    #2085569 - 11/09/03 01:11 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I agree with the new forum skeptic, its all hype.

Just because some man ran a computer program and found out that there would be a pattern in the sky, doesnt really mean anything.

I believe strongly that astronomy proportions effect us greatly - however I dont think this could possibly cause any changes.

The whole ideal is silly to me...can someone logically explain why they think something will happen!?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: The whole harmonic Conwhatchu-ma call it thing [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2085571 - 11/09/03 01:14 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

I do think people definately WANT something to happen thogh - hell Id love to kid myself and believe something would - but this is based on illogical, unexplainable hype.

The same people claiming something will happen probably havent even studied the sciences of energy interactions, or spent countless hours learning knowledge regarding how astronomical proportions relate to humans...they simply 'feel something'.

Well I'll be honest - i feel something great happening to, wether its my ego, or what im not sure - but believe me, its not the cause of this whole hype.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2085573 - 11/09/03 01:15 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2085783 - 11/09/03 03:41 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

the cause is not what's important. I cannot prove nor deny any of what is being said, but I don't try to either. I like to sit back and observe without judgement and deduce from there. again the definition of judgement here is basically saying what is right or wrong. I will say this though, I think we as humans are VERY limited and just because I don't see something, doesn't mean I don't believe it, it just means I don't understand. I can therefore identify that while I don't understand, it doesn't mean I should or shouldn't refute it. I'll instead let the idea flow (or jsut be) and go from there based on observations though, here is a couple of thing I have observe/experience...

increase it vibration: when I am in a certain mindset, I can feel much more of my body and even my surroundings. the best way I can describe it is that my cells are singing (if that makes sense). this sometimes occurs when a certain idea that stikes a chord with me, and all of the time it deals with spirtuality and philisophical ideas. I little too much for just coincidence. so you may call me crazy, that's fine, I kow I am not though. What I FEEL is very REAL. I am affected by it constantly. I have tot ake a walk sometimes for a couple of hours just so this "feeling" will subside for a bit. fragment of the mind?? maybe, but it feels all too real, intense, sometimes too intense, but a lot of the time, all to good. what is the cause......it doesn't matter, it's there though, and I love it.

observe the ocnversations you may have with others. tooo many times I have had a conversation with people andthe subject comes up on this board the very same day. for instance, I was talking with a friend about causes of evil, that appeared on the board, without any of my input, meaning i had nothing to do with the cause of this conversation on this board. coincidense...maybe. another time that same week me and my friend were putting what if's about and we said, hey what if the earth's population was small, how many people would own computers, how many would have degrees etc. that same day again, that subject appeared. coincidense, maybe. but coincidences appear too often now for me to even consider them as such.

so what does this have to do with anything??? maybe soemthing, maybe nothing. maybe there is a mass mind, maybe not. maybe these rushes I feel when at certain mindstates are my imagination. maybe I can be awake in my dreams, where as a month ago I never remember a dream at all, maybe that too is coincidense. the point is there is so much more out there than you can see with your eyes. IMHO

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: The whole harmonic Conwhatchu-ma call it thing [Re: kaiowas]
    #2085795 - 11/09/03 03:45 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

Everything is fucking connecting together.

So hard not to see it happening all around you, isn't it? Something is definitely going on.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2085797 - 11/09/03 03:47 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

and again, as I said something at the last minute about being awake in my dreams, someone posted at the exact same time about lucid dreaming. coincidense, maybe, maybe not, it's funny to look at though. :smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
    #2085920 - 11/09/03 05:32 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

I got what i wanted for christmas :smile:

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: The whole harmonic Conwhatchu-ma call it thing [Re: chunder]
    #2086206 - 11/09/03 11:12 AM (13 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah but if I did not encounter people that talk about this stuff (the esoteric/spiritual/astrological/mystical), I would have no idea that anybody is changing, or that any of this mattered. When you surround yourself with like-minded people that want to believe, it is quite easy to fool yourself into believing the rest of the world feels the same way you do.

And that photon belt thing is simply not true. There is no such thing as a photon belt, just because we cannot explore all regions of space does not mean that fabricated stories have a chance of existing. The whole photon belt thing started as a one page joke in some science fiction magazine from Australia. I could say that we are entering a cheeseburger belt, and that has about the same chance of being true as any photon belt.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology