Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20853632 - 11/17/14 10:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe the women thought they they HAD to have sex with bill Cosby because they thought he would help them get famous, and now years later regret it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackhawk
Newton's Law of Majesticity
I'm a teapot

Loc: Where Jimmies are Rustled
Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #20853642 - 11/17/14 10:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Johnny Depp said:
I met Cosby once.  He seemed like a douche to me

I knew a guy who met him and said he was an ass

--------------------

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Breathing down your neck Flag
Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: blackhawk] * 3
    #20853652 - 11/17/14 10:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blackhawk said:
Quote:

Johnny Depp said:
I met Cosby once.  He seemed like a douche to me

I knew a guy who met him and said he was an ass

I read a post of a guy who knew a guy, who met him and said he was an ass

--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#20853658 - 11/17/14 10:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #20853663 - 11/17/14 11:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife

Grab your spoons grab your knifes

--------------------

i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #20853667 - 11/17/14 11:01 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I think it's amazing that people are still trying to use the "rape denier" claim, even after 14 different women came out about the story. And ALL the women have the exact same story too, clearly Bill Cosby has an M.O. (Modus Operandi) when it comes to rape.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20853689 - 11/17/14 11:10 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
Maybe the women thought they they HAD to have sex with bill Cosby because they thought he would help them get famous, and now years later regret it.

:whathesaid:

You actually made sense here.

Offlinecrocklet
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20853690 - 11/17/14 11:10 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

kelsey grammar rapin 14 year old girl

bill cosby serial rapist

tim allens a druglord

charlie sheens a crackhead

john cryer paints his head

whats wrong with sitcom actors

--------------------
hilarity 

Edited by crocklet (11/17/14 11:15 PM)

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

#20853695 - 11/17/14 11:14 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
I think it's amazing that people are still trying to use the "rape denier" claim, even after 14 different women came out about the story. And ALL the women have the exact same story too, clearly Bill Cosby has an M.O. (Modus Operandi) when it comes to rape.

Here comes an argument,,

Why would bill need to rape women to get pussy..

Zero out of 14 have ANY evidence of either
A)- being linked to bill Cosby in any way shape or form, thus not having any evidence of actual time spent together, no evidence of intimate relationship. If they were with bill alone in the first place, while drinking alcoholic beverages, then the women's intent in the first place was to further their relationship with bill, wether it be emotionally or physically.. Women don't just drink alone with guys for no reason.. Why would he need to drug them if they intended to fuck in the first place?

B)- if they did get raped why would it take so long for them to come clean.. Also 0/14 had incriminating evidence of DNA or any opening else linking him to the allegations

C)- he was the only clean, honest, role model through out his life, that never got publicly scorned for bad behavior..

None of these women called to police, no matter how credible the allegations sounded, none went to a hospital, but all of them shoot in the dark by wrecking his reputation.. It's called slander, which he could ultimately sue them for, if he's not found guilty of anything.

--------------------

Offlinecrocklet
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20853710 - 11/17/14 11:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Dankhead said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:

C)- he was the only clean, honest, role model through out his life, that never got publicly scorned for bad behavior..

he did punch that midget

--------------------
hilarity 

Offlineqman
Stranger

#20853720 - 11/17/14 11:23 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

The point is, making a false rape allegation carries no legal or financial ramifications for the woman, it's even more tempting when there's a financial incentive to do so. Cosby will never be charged with rape criminally, but a out of court monetary settlement could provide a big pay day.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#20853729 - 11/17/14 11:25 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Dankhead said:
Here comes an argument,,

Why would bill need to rape women to get pussy..

Because that's not what rape is about. Rape is not about getting sex. Surprisingly quite a few rapists find it difficult to sustain erections and many rapists also don't even ejaculate or cum at all as well.

Quote:

Zero out of 14 have ANY evidence of either
A)- being linked to bill Cosby in any way shape or form, thus not having any evidence of actual time spent together, no evidence of intimate relationship. If they were with bill alone in the first place, while drinking alcoholic beverages, then the women's intent in the first place was to further their relationship with bill, wether it be emotionally or physically.. Women don't just drink alone with guys for no reason.. Why would he need to drug them if they intended to fuck in the first place?

Dude, a lot of the victims weren't even of legal age. Some of them were like 13-16 years old. The story from one of the victims is that he had picked up on the fact that she didn't have a father, and had claimed that he would "treat her like a father figure."

Quote:

B)- if they did get raped why would it take so long for them to come clean.. Also 0/14 had incriminating evidence of DNA or any opening else linking him to the allegations

It didn't. These accusations have existed for a long time, many women have come out about it earlier, but the problem is they were never believed.

Also, lots of fucking people, especially if they're really young, don't go running to the police about being sexually assaulted. Why do you think so many teens never rat on their parents or family that are molesting them?

Quote:

So that's it. You're just a Bill Cosby fan, and that's all that he was. You do realize he was doing an acting job, right? Similar to Carlton on Fresh Prince...

Even priests rape little boys, you are aware of this, yes?

Quote:

None of these women called to police, no matter how credible the allegations sounded, none went to a hospital, but all of them shoot in the dark by wrecking his reputation..

Why do all the women have the same story, though? Seems that if they were making it up, their stories should contradict, his MO would be different each time, his behavior patterns would sound different, etc.

I mean, as long as you're going to falsely accuse somebody of rape, why would you even bother accusing somebody of "date rape," which is like the most fucking difficult rape to prove, in terms of getting people to believe you?

It is also the least emotionally and physically damaging type of rape, meaning that the settlement will be less. If it's really money you're after, it seems you should be going for the most damaging, "forcibly beaten and sodomized" type of story. THAT'S the story that's really going to cash in at a trial.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

#20853747 - 11/17/14 11:31 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If you don't understand why these women weren't taken seriously 30 years ago, perhaps you need to remember a lesson in history. Abuse was considered a relatively normal thing until recently, and many women who came out with rape stories and domestic violence stories were often shamed from society. Especially if they came out with accusations against a very powerful man.

Ever heard of Roman Polanski? Michael Jackson? Etc. etc...

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: qman]
    #20853749 - 11/17/14 11:32 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
The point is, making a false rape allegation carries no legal or financial ramifications for the woman, it's even more tempting when there's a financial incentive to do so. Cosby will never be charged with rape criminally, but a out of court monetary settlement could provide a big pay day.

If there's no way bill Cosby could be arrested now then I don't see any reason why he should pay them anything. He should refuse to do a out of court settlement.

When michael Jackson did a out of court settlement, it came back to bite him and he got arrested because of it because the same people he paid came after him again.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20853765 - 11/17/14 11:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Also, I am pretty certain these women are not after money, because I'm pretty sure there is a statute of limitations even in civil trial. For emotional and/or physical damages, you still have to file the civil suit within a certain amount of time.

You can't just come out 30 years later and file a lawsuit against somebody over something that happened to you that long ago.

So why even come out about it at all, and risk harm to your image, for nothing?

Predators choose easy prey. They know how to manipulate young people.

Edited by Crystal G (11/17/14 11:45 PM)

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤

#20853767 - 11/17/14 11:38 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

She wanted to be in front of the cameras and on the news maybe.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

#20853770 - 11/17/14 11:38 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Not even risking harm to your image but potentially being sued for slander and/or libel.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#20853772 - 11/17/14 11:38 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
If you don't understand why these women weren't taken seriously 30 years ago, perhaps you need to remember a lesson in history. Abuse was considered a relatively normal thing until recently, and many women who came out with rape stories and domestic violence stories were often shamed from society. Especially if they came out with accusations against a very powerful man.

Ever heard of Roman Polanski? Michael Jackson? Etc. etc...

"Abuse was considered relatively normal until recently"

Males were arrested, convicted and sentenced to heavy prison sentences 30-40 years ago, this is nothing new.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: qman]
    #20853782 - 11/17/14 11:42 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

My mom has told me on several occasions that police were more hesitant to get involved in domestic disputes and people's personal business when she was a kid('60's and 70's).
Back then they also encouraged drunk drivers to consider pulling over and sleeping it off, if they pulled over someone who was shitfaced. It's not that rape was legal or normal, but I buy that things were different and police were less willing to investigate claims of abuse in some cases.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #20853785 - 11/17/14 11:44 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
My mom has told me on several occasions that police were more hesitant to get involved in domestic disputes and people's personal business when she was a kid('60's and 70's).

This is very true. Even to this day, in some states in the USA there are still no laws against marital rape. It was really more of a "look the other way" kind of thing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >