Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
New Vincent Foster Murder Evidence
    #2084491 - 11/08/03 06:01 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Bush isn't the only president with American's blood on his hands. There is tons of evidence that there was a cover-up of Vince Foster's murder. You can find a long, but comprehensive review of the evidence here.

Quote:

Accuracy In Media

New Vincent Foster Murder Evidence

July 20, 2003 was the 10th anniversary of the death of White House Deputy Counsel Vincent Foster. Hear, for the first time, some of the strongest evidence that Foster was murdered. Miquel Rodriguez, an assistant U.S. attorney who was hired by Kenneth Starr to conduct a grand jury investigation of Foster?s death, tells how Starr and others blocked his efforts to expose the cover-up of a murder by previous investigators. He resigned rather than participate in another cover-up. Hear the proof that our media ignored his story of the flaws in those investigations. This audio was produced by Patrick Knowlton, a key eyewitness, for the American people.

Part One

If you are connecting to the internet via broadband (Cable, DSL, etc.) listen to the audio clip by clicking here.

If you are connecting via dial-up click here.

To read the transcript click here.

Part Two

If you are connecting to the internet via broadband (Cable, DSL, etc.) listen to the audio clip by clicking here.

To read the transcript of never-before-heard comments, by the person hired by Ken Starr to investigate Vince Foster's death, click here.

Other Resources

For further proof that Vince Foster was murdered, read this AIM Report from 2001.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: New Vincent Foster Murder Evidence [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #2084541 - 11/08/03 06:26 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'll believe it when I hear a conservative say "Bush knew."

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: New Vincent Foster Murder Evidence [Re: silversoul7]
    #2084560 - 11/08/03 06:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I'll believe it when I hear a conservative say "Bush knew."

Learyfan knew!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion