Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCheshire
journeyman

Loc: NE. I'll trade corn for g...
Pain killers and shrooms!
    #576931 - 03/12/02 01:37 PM (22 years, 22 days ago)

The other weekend a friend and I picked off about 6 mushrooms off his cakes and ingested them fresh. Around ten minutes passed and I realized I had some Percocets in my car. So I went and got them...We each ate one and a half... I think that's around 10-11mgs of Oxycodone. Combining the two was very interesting. The shroom buzz is intensified a shitload and it was very fun. So, if any of you have any pain pills and some shrooms, i'd recomend this highly. I think Iarger does is in order sometime...

peace

--------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: Cheshire]
    #591724 - 03/28/02 08:58 AM (22 years, 6 days ago)

That isn't a little dangerous? Aren't painkillers MAOIs? What would this community say about taking xanax and shrooms? Anyone know if it is safe?

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: CACA]
    #592023 - 03/28/02 03:41 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

No, opiate painkillers are not maoi's.
Some people take xanax, or other benzo's when they trip to mellow it out a bit. completley safe.

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
    #592400 - 03/28/02 11:29 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

just take half as many mushrooms if you ingest an MAOI with them. Not gonna kill yah, just gonna intensify the effects, and if you eat to many you could be in for a ride for which you did not have enough time to buckle up.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #592404 - 03/28/02 11:36 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

I used to mix shrooms with Darvocets.

I was already phisically adicted to the pills and I seen no bad side-effects to the mix. I cant say so for sure if the buzz was any more intensified, or not due to my previous pill adiction. (in other words, if somebody took the same pills for the first time and eat shrooms they might of gotten a lot more of a buzz than I did as an everday pill-head)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineSurf Bum
    #592407 - 03/28/02 11:43 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

A painkiller is sometimes necessary when i start to burnout on the trip, like when its 2 hours to sunrise and you are exhausted but can't seem to sleep, so i take a vicodin or something of the sort and it mellows me out real nice and puts me to sleep, i know a few of my friends that actually take them at the same time to make the trip a little less speedy but you still get the good visuals, some people can't take that overwhelming feeling that mush gives you so they need something to tame it a little

--------------------

Offlinepatzee
enthusiast

Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: Jammer]
    #593031 - 03/29/02 04:43 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

OK.. Just a few days ago I posted here about NO EFFECTS from
Plantasia Mystery. After reading about pain pills.. here..
Does anyone want to speculate about my taking pain
pills -darvocet ..prolly bout about 300 mgs about every 4-5 hours
while ingesting? OHHHH my achin back.. ..

OfflineSurf Bum
Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: patzee]
    #593049 - 03/29/02 04:57 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

i remember that post and thought it odd that the mush to be lacking that magic, but yeah taking dervocets probably did have something to do with it, if you still have some mush left, lay off the painkillers for about 36 hours to let it get out your system and try again, i'm no expert but i'm sure mushrooms have a varying degree of that magic stuff but to have no effect on a good dose is strange

--------------------

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #593155 - 03/29/02 08:02 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

I think that it's very possible that Darvocets's could either increase the buzz or DECREASE a shroom buzz.... What I mean is that pain medication basicly is supose to dull our senses... obviosly this is the oposite of what we want from a shroom buzz... on the other hand mixing any two drugs together can often result in a more heighten buzz (ex: weed + booze).

Who knows..

hehe

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisiblePapa_Smurf

Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: Jammer]
    #593315 - 03/30/02 12:21 AM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Does anyone know what common pain killers are MAOIs? I have some extra vicoden and percocet(i think those arent). Does anyone know for sure?

--------------------
"Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything"

Offlinepatzee
enthusiast

Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: Surf Bum]
    #593907 - 03/30/02 06:06 PM (22 years, 3 days ago)

"i'm sure mushrooms have a varying degree of that magic stuff but to have no effect on a good dose is strange"
"NO effect"...
I guess that's not completely accurate. I certainly felt a slight warm feeling, like the feeling you get just minutes before you know you're going to start getting off. .When I felt that I had given the magic
plenty of time to kick in and it didn't I went to smoking more bud.
But yea.. the darvocet was a peak dose.. so I suspect
it might have blocked some receptors some where. Hmmm??
damn.. I will post again.. I have plenty more of those
PM's.. and will try again.. sans.. darvocet.or atleast less of it.
ohhh goody.. pain and tripping instead!

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #596935 - 04/02/02 06:45 PM (22 years, 22 hours ago)

thanks alot everybody. i was really concerned about getting killed taking maois and shrooms. thanks again.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineLifes A Trip
Grown Here Not Flown Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pacific Northwest
    #20833796 - 11/13/14 07:40 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Swim likes 60 mg of pure oxy the 30mg roxi's and about 3.0 grams of cyan's. Usually taken after about 40 min after the initial 3.0 of tea. The oxy literally puts swim into a extremely euphoric intensely good mind/body high and because of the numbing effect on the mushroom, such as a very noticeable loss in visuals and spiritual state of mind, a larger dose of cyans is needed to still perceive good visuals and the overall depth of the cyans. If swim was new to opiates a much smaller dose would be needed. Such as 10mg oxy 1.5-2.0 on the mushrooms. After the trip body is calm and relaxed and during physical touch is intense and after these doses sexual experience is beyond description. Sleep is deep and very easy to achieve which in most experiences can be difficult to do after a intense trip. Swim recommends if opiates have been successful in the past to try it at least once.

Life's a Trip

--------------------

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: Lifes A Trip]
    #20835991 - 11/14/14 10:49 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Enjoy the advice folks, statistically it'll be another month before we hear from him again

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

OfflineLifes A Trip
Grown Here Not Flown Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pacific Northwest
Re: Pain killers and shrooms! [Re: ModestMouse]
    #21045320 - 12/30/14 05:46 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I choose when to give advice and when not too. So keep your comments to yourself unless pertaining to a relevant opinion based awnser. Because honestly I awnser only from experience to assist in giving a person a view point unbiased and non judgemental. You'd be surprised what I know. We dont need comments of this nature.
Thanks
-Trip

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom