Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Loc: TN
Trusted Cultivator
Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea
    #20831872 - 11/13/14 12:31 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

winter is setting in here and I'm gearing up for tropical trial runs so I can have a decent shot at commercial production this coming summer.  For some reason I was delusional enough to think I could grow them my first try.  This is my 4th try at blazei in about 12 months and my first attempt at paddy straw that's gotten past grain.  The blazei is on worm compost from a local worm farm plus about 20% wheat bran.  I did some 5lb and some 10lb XLT bags.  Also a few with about 20% cotton seed meal.  They smell funny so probably will get tossed soon.  It's too hot And dirty I suspect.  Pics are about 2 weeks after inoculation.  About 0.2lbs spawn per 5lb bag.

The paddy straw is a shot in the dark to hopefully get any fruits and spore print them!  This culture is borderline senescent.  To be fair I haven't treated it very well.  The substrate is wheat bran and wheat straw compost that sat out for several months and I sterilized for 3hrs at 15psi.  One bag is cotton seed meal and wheat straw compost.  We shall see...

--------------------
Fiery Fungi (like us on faeboo)

Edited by drake89 (11/13/14 01:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMrGiraffe

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: drake89]
    #20831962 - 11/13/14 12:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:threadmonitor:

--------------------

InvisibleJuiceh
Dabbing All Day
 User Gallery

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: MrGiraffe]
    #20832343 - 11/13/14 02:21 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Cool. I'm looking forward to this. I've currently got some ABM I got from MrGiraffe working its way through WBS. Shits fast on agar, but insanely slow on grains! I knocked up a bag of grains(about 2-3qts) with 3 wedges like a month ago. When they had grown out to about the size of a nickle I busted up the clumps to redistribute the colonized grain. Shits still nowhere near 50% colonized. Once fully colonized I plan to spawn it to a few bags of sterilized poo substrate.

Anyone know why ABM is so slow on grains? I think I read that its slow on grains somewhere. But why?

--------------------
Trade List

How I make 15 lbs of casing in a 941. How I line 12 shoeboxes with 1 39gal bag. How I Deep Fry Cubes!
RogerRabbit said:You need a bigger pressure cooker for this hobby. RR

Edited by Juiceh (12/06/14 12:33 PM)

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: Juiceh]
    #20832367 - 11/13/14 02:27 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

i think it's characteristic of the genus but could be totally wrong.  my jars took about a month but the grains were quite dry.  once you transfer it, it flys like anything else.

--------------------

InvisibleMrGiraffe

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: drake89]
    #20832461 - 11/13/14 02:47 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If I'm not mistaken, it also prefers really warm temperatures compared to most of the gourmet/medicinals people typically grow.
When you say this is the 4th try in 12 months, how did the other attempts fail?  Contamination or just failure to fruit?

--------------------

Edited by MrGiraffe (11/13/14 02:52 PM)

OfflineSnowArcher
Hood Rat
 User Gallery

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: MrGiraffe]
    #20832938 - 11/13/14 04:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting!  What conditions are you looking to fruit them under?

OfflineShu
Vote for Humanity
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA, USA
    #20833480 - 11/13/14 06:45 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'll be watching
:popcorn:

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: SnowArcher]
    #20833512 - 11/13/14 06:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrGiraffe said:
If I'm not mistaken, it also prefers really warm temperatures compared to most of the gourmet/medicinals people typically grow.
When you say this is the 4th try in 12 months, how did the other attempts fail?  Contamination or just failure to fruit?

Contamination due to over hydration, so everything basically went anaerobic.  Tried bags as well as a big 36sq ft bed.  All were horse manure.  The open bed got flies real bad as well as wasp larvae.  Also my first try was with sawdust- not a good idea.

Quote:

SnowArcher said:
Interesting!  What conditions are you looking to fruit them under?

Probably hot and wet.  At least 80F and 90%rh with plenty of fresh air.

--------------------

OfflineGreenGills
Male User Gallery

#20834306 - 11/13/14 09:35 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't fruited your ABM culture yet, but I had three fruits inside a neglected grain jar. It seems to be a really good culture.

Offlineschlopp
Stranger
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: GreenGills]
    #20836339 - 11/14/14 12:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

this looks very nice. i hope it works this time.
i also noticed that abm grows very slow on grain. but it is slow on any substrate i think. i have a grain bag which is colonizing since the end of august and it is only through 2/3 of the way.

InvisibleTiN 42
Be the tree
Male

#20836422 - 11/14/14 12:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrGiraffe said:
:threadmonitor:

--------------------
:mushroom2:MUSH LOVE:mushroom2:

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: schlopp]
    #20836454 - 11/14/14 12:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

schlopp said:
this looks very nice. i hope it works this time.
i also noticed that abm grows very slow on grain. but it is slow on any substrate i think. i have a grain bag which is colonizing since the end of august and it is only through 2/3 of the way.

Thanks.  That's an awfully long time, it Sounds like a strain problem to me.

--------------------

Offlineschlopp
Stranger
    #20836714 - 11/14/14 01:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

maybe, but the grain is also a way too wet and i inoculated it with some lc and didnt shake it since then. with shaking after 1/4 or 1/3 it would be ready by now or even earlier more likely. but i didnt want to destroy the nice rhizome it developed.
but the strain produced a nice fruit as you saw in the other thread:cool:

InvisibleMrGiraffe

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: schlopp]
    #20836777 - 11/14/14 02:02 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Too wet is no bueno, that'll lead to bacteria.  Better off on the dry side.  From what I've researched (and Drake it may have been you that posted the google patent link I read up on), ABM runs best at 28c (that's 82.4f for us 'mericans). Schlopp what sub did you use for that ABM?  Was it pasteurized or sterilized?

Also, schlopp schlopp, beautiful schlopp, beautiful schlopp with a cherry on top....I'm not the only one on the Dr. Suess shit am I? ahahaha

OfflineTerry M
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male

Loc: Rhode Island
    #20837313 - 11/14/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I've found Agaricus in general to be pretty pokey growers. But it shouldn't take this long to colonize a bag. I don't remember any really major slowness when I fruited some ABM last year. Maybe contamination?

--------------------
Liberté, égalité, humidité.

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Loc: sub-surface unseen
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: Terry M]
    #20837364 - 11/14/14 04:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

awesome drake!!
how are you guys keeping ur ABM cultures?  just slants at room temp, or distilled water, or colonized grains in fridge (feel like i read that here from someone), or...?

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20837417 - 11/14/14 04:45 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I have been working from the same plate I recieved last year-ish.  Maybe 8 months ago.  Probably not ideal, but...I hear they do not do well under 45 or 55F

--------------------

OfflineTerry M
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male

Loc: Rhode Island
    #20838559 - 11/14/14 09:09 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

drake89 said:
I have been working from the same plate I received last year-ish.  Maybe 8 months ago.  Probably not ideal, but...I hear they do not do well under 45 or 55F

I've had no problems keeping ABM at 52 degrees F, like the rest of my tropicals.

But V. volvacea is another story. I've tried to keep cultures alive at up to 60 degrees F (maybe it was as high as 62?), and they've all died! It is the one tropical I have that is intolerant to any cold at all. So I keep my V. volvacea culture using sterile distilled water. It's the only one I do this for. It does great in SDW, and I haven't lost a single culture.

--------------------
Liberté, égalité, humidité.

Offlinecmspice
Stranger

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: Terry M]
    #20838846 - 11/14/14 10:16 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, hardly ever see VV grows here. It's one of my fav mushrooms. Going to try and grow it soon. Think it should do pretty well with California weather.

--------------------
have: blue, brown, pink, yellow, elm, king oyster, reishi, nameko, black poplar, shaggy mane, PESA

want: ABM, ganoderma spp., straw mushroom, exotic pleurotus species, ethno cuttings/seeds.

Offlineschlopp
Stranger
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: blindingleaf]
    #20839958 - 11/15/14 08:56 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrGiraffe said:
Too wet is no bueno, that'll lead to bacteria.  Better off on the dry side.  From what I've researched (and Drake it may have been you that posted the google patent link I read up on), ABM runs best at 28c (that's 82.4f for us 'mericans). Schlopp what sub did you use for that ABM?  Was it pasteurized or sterilized?

i used composted leaves supplemented with wheat bran. i found a big pile (maybe 20m²) of it in the local park, apparently rotting since last fall. it was degenerated to all stages i think, ranging from intact leaves to complete dirt.

Quote:

MrGiraffe said:
Also, schlopp schlopp, beautiful schlopp, beautiful schlopp with a cherry on top....I'm not the only one on the Dr. Suess shit am I? ahahaha

lol the name was unintended, it was the first what came to my mind at registration, i dont know why^^

Quote:

blindingleaf said:
awesome drake!!
how are you guys keeping ur ABM cultures?  just slants at room temp, or distilled water, or colonized grains in fridge (feel like i read that here from someone), or...?

i keep my culture as lc. once a month i transfer it to new liquid.

the grain bag i posted about was inoculated at the end of september (27.09.14), not august, sorry for that mistake. but it is still an awful long time.

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20856589 - 11/18/14 03:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Bumping with some pics of leap off in the paddy straw bags (!) and some nice rhizomorphs developing in one of the pillow bags (XLT from unicorn).  The growth patterns of the blazei are all over the place.  I'm sure they would do better with more fresh air in non-sterile medium like commercial agaricus trays.  However I don't trust myself to make good compost currently, and I'm just not setup for seconday decomposers right now.  If I can grow and market this successfully, that may be incentive to make the switch.

--------------------

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20908045 - 11/30/14 12:18 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Looks like I'm going to need a tropical grow box of some kind.  Threw out the XLT bags today but found this little primordia!  The paddy straw is mostly colonized and needs to be birthed and cased.

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20909325 - 11/30/14 05:37 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:rockon:

--------------------
A few thoughts on cultivation
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937270 - 12/06/14 10:58 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Ok so this bad boy is getting cloned today.  I was hoping to get some gill tissue but I don't think it's going to develop basidia in the closed bag.  I'm gonna open the bag in front of the flow hood so I don't have to spray it down.  I'm going to eat it after I clone it.  Hope to have some more in the future.  I haven't opened or cased any of the other bags, paddy straw included.  Been busy constructing grow room shelving.  I'm adding calocybe indica and lentinus giganteus (sp?) to the mix as well.

The agar formula is going to include worm compost so I can hopefully get it to run on the stuff quickly.  I can get it by the dump truck load pretty easily.  I'm not setup to prepare proper manure compost.  Also, I think this bag pinned because of excessive moisture or because of bacteria in the bottom of the bag.  There are now a bunch of metabolites in the bottom of the bag, but it smells almond-y so I think that's good.

--------------------

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937271 - 12/06/14 10:58 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineleschampignons
Biochemistry + Mycology
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/NJ/ME Flag
    #20937404 - 12/06/14 11:40 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

drake89 said:

IT'S ALIVE!! :goat:  :horrifying:

--------------------
leschampignons Trade List

InvisibleMrGiraffe

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: leschampignons]
    #20937470 - 12/06/14 11:58 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Was that about 4 weeks from inoculation until pinning?  Did you do anything special to it or did you just let it run and it pinned on it's own?

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937496 - 12/06/14 12:05 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

drake89 said:

:highfive:

i wish i had space to compost too.
drake what kind of worms do u have, red wiggler?

--------------------
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937709 - 12/06/14 01:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MrGiraffe said:
Was that about 4 weeks from inoculation until pinning?  Did you do anything special to it or did you just let it run and it pinned on it's own?

This pinned in the bag about 3-4 weeks after inoculation.  I should probably have written the date on the bags haha but we were running to a wedding afterward.

Quote:

blindingleaf said:
Quote:

drake89 said:

:highfive:

i wish i had space to compost too.
drake what kind of worms do u have, red wiggler?

Thanks.  I have the space to compost but it takes a lot of water and I don't have a shelter to keep it moist or the water pressure to get enough water out to my back yard.

I live about 15 minutes from the largest red wiggler farm in the eastern US.  It's pretty crazy, run by a French man in the middle of my backward-ass redneck area.  He's got several acres under roof and manufactures his concrete, metal roofs, plastic containers, and damn near everything else on site.

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937731 - 12/06/14 01:11 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

wow, that'd be awesome to see!
i forget if it was the radical mycology guys, or tradd cotter, but one of them was talking about taking spent oyster straw logs, and sending red wigglers thru them, then after, planting a shallow root crop in it, like lettuce or micro greens, which would grow thru the same holes the oysters fruited out of.  seemed like a pretty cool experiment, i always wanted to try it.

--------------------
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20937738 - 12/06/14 01:13 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blindingleaf said:
wow, that'd be awesome to see!
i forget if it was the radical mycology guys, or tradd cotter, but one of them was talking about taking spent oyster straw logs, and sending red wigglers thru them, then after, planting a shallow root crop in it, like lettuce or micro greens, which would grow thru the same holes the oysters fruited out of.  seemed like a pretty cool experiment, i always wanted to try it.

Sounds like an idea to me!

--------------------

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20985207 - 12/16/14 03:45 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Still have not gotten shit in my grow rooms.  Tonight is the night as I have a bunch of stuff pinning.  Just harvested these and took them to chefs.  I gotta keep them interested while I'm starting my production back up.

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20985486 - 12/16/14 04:55 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

HOLY SHIT!!  nice drake!!

--------------------
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

OfflineBrighton1000
Unrepentant Snagglepuss
Male

Loc: TX Flag
    #20985574 - 12/16/14 05:16 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

This past summer I was chewing on the idea of giving VV a shot, I figured that the temps here in west Texas would be suitable for growing under plastic outdoors in a partially shaded area. But I was unable to find any starter culture at an affordable price. This thread is highly interesting.
:popcorn:  :takingnotes:

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: Brighton1000]
    #20986337 - 12/16/14 07:47 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Brighton1000 said:
This past summer I was chewing on the idea of giving VV a shot, I figured that the temps here in west Texas would be suitable for growing under plastic outdoors in a partially shaded area. But I was unable to find any starter culture at an affordable price. This thread is highly interesting.
:popcorn:  :takingnotes:

thanks.  i threw one bag out of the paddy straw that was getting green today.  if the other doesn't do anything i may have to start back from agar.  i at least found a clean plate of VV, it takes a couple transfers to revive it up to speed.

--------------------

Offlineschlopp
Stranger
    #21107951 - 01/12/15 02:11 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

any news on your experiments?

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #21108025 - 01/12/15 02:22 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

schlopp said:
any news on your experiments?

Yeah I've got a few pics I haven't posted I will try to get around to it.  Right now they are fruiting well out of their normal range, at 65F.  I did not build them their own fruit room.  Yeilds aren't so hot but I still have much to learn and they have basically been neglected.  Right now I've got 5 jars of spawn and 5 10lb bags running.  Next stop is large beds unpasteurized and some more sterilized supplemented bags.

--------------------

InvisibleMrGiraffe

#21108063 - 01/12/15 02:31 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

I've got a bag of ABM that ran through the casing, but I can't get it to pin to save my life.

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #21108214 - 01/12/15 03:04 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

i have a qt at home i wanno do a small bag with.
i got one fruit last time, but gnats were ALL OVER it.  i dunno how, it was in my bed room on my dresser in the dead of winter, all windows closed.
drake are you gonna use worm compost for the large beds too?

--------------------
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #21208642 - 01/31/15 08:14 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Heres a photo dump since I've gotten an intern it's a lot easier to do these experiments!  He's been inoculating 2 yards of worm compost.  I bring it up to 120 or 140 to kill bugs mostly.  I don't think this sub is prone to molding.  It's 1-1.3% N according to the worm man which should be sufficient without supplements.  Less than the 2% ideal but hey- I could probably inoculate it without any treatment at all!  Pretty sweet if it works.  The fruiting pics were from this week.  My older bags are still fruiting, not at a profitable level, at 65F! 

The pics of mycelium are rhizos growing about a week after inoculation on the new bags of pure worm castings. 

The spawn and sawdust bag pic are of calocybe indica about 10 days after inoculation.  Fingers crossed on that one too!  I have pleurotus giganteus as well on sawdust.  It pins like mad on agar so it should be easy to fruit.  We'll see how it tastes.  Not all the reviews are good.

--------------------

Invisibleblindingleaf
blue collar underworld
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #21209621 - 02/01/15 03:09 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

EPIC!! :thumbup:

--------------------
MICROBIAL HUSBANDRY!!!!

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #21396781 - 03/12/15 09:34 AM (9 years, 19 days ago)

They want me to close this thread!?

NO WAY.

I raise you milky and Pleurotus/Lentinus giganteus pins!

I'm now cleaning out one grow room to devote to Pink oyster, milky mushroom, agaricus blazei, and lentinus giganteus.  and maybe reishi too.  hopefully they all play along nicely in the heat.  And Go forth and fruit!

milky pins

L. giganteus pins

--------------------

Offlinetrout
Flyfisherman
Male User Gallery

#21398373 - 03/12/15 03:51 PM (9 years, 19 days ago)

Nice job Drake. Where did you get your Milky Culture?

--------------------
I need tropical cultures, ABM, V.v....!!!!

Well things don't always look as they are and things can be misread and mistaken for what they realy are so don't read too much into what I say since I might be mistaken myself. And remember I rarely ever give a definate answer.

OfflineShu
Vote for Humanity
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA, USA
    #21399149 - 03/12/15 06:20 PM (9 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

drake89 said:
They want me to close this thread!?

NO WAY.

I raise you milky and Pleurotus/Lentinus giganteus pins!

I'm now cleaning out one grow room to devote to Pink oyster, milky mushroom, agaricus blazei, and lentinus giganteus.  and maybe reishi too.  hopefully they all play along nicely in the heat.  And Go forth and fruit!

milky pins

L. giganteus pins

Very nice drake!

InvisibleJuiceh
Dabbing All Day
 User Gallery

Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: trout]
    #21630432 - 05/03/15 02:33 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Any updates? How was the Pleurotus/Lentinus giganteus?

--------------------
Trade List

How I make 15 lbs of casing in a 941. How I line 12 shoeboxes with 1 39gal bag. How I Deep Fry Cubes!
RogerRabbit said:You need a bigger pressure cooker for this hobby. RR

Offlinedrake89
Mushroom Magnate
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Winter time experiments: Tropical species edition: ABM & V. volvacea [Re: Juiceh]
    #21630757 - 05/03/15 04:08 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Never got it to fruit past pins but also did not try that hard.  Have about 100# of colonized substrate of each milky, blazei, and giant oyster.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds