Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: afoaf]
    #2081999 - 11/07/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: School Drug Raid [Re: Observer]
    #2082930 - 11/08/03 01:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is ghey.

I wish someone would get off their ass and campaign against the drug war. Middle america doesnt want it, us druggies dont want it..

Fuck.

I would have went so ballistic if that would have happened to me. When I was that young, I still thought you had a voice.

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2082941 - 11/08/03 01:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I hope that school and police department gets the shit sued out of them.

Were the guns really fuckin' necessary? What if a kid did have some drugs? Was he going to launch a marijuana rocket? Jesus fuckin' christ shit like this pisses me off.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: School Drug Raid [Re: monoamine]
    #2082963 - 11/08/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Drugs, the other WMD.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #2082976 - 11/08/03 01:32 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone noticed that Americas war on drugs is alot like the Holocaust.

Offlinemanuscript
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2083065 - 11/08/03 02:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/990598.asp?0dm=C23AN&cp1=1

Here is a video report on the raid. NBC does not really report anything new, but they do show about 30 seconds worth of surveillance footage.

The current state of the war on drugs is appalling to say the least.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: manuscript]
    #2083097 - 11/08/03 03:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i would have ran away, knowing that i wouldnt have been stupidenough to have any drugs on me at school, hoping to get shot so i could make a point, but i guess all of those kids just dont have the balls.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2083100 - 11/08/03 03:26 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It is kind of like a holocost, mostly because they are trying to exterminate a culture that is an integral part of it.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #2083493 - 11/08/03 09:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone noticed that Americas war on drugs is alot like the
Holocaust

Well....at least we don't get our heads chopped off if we get caught
with drugs(that's what happens in Saudi Arabia). But still,
that whole episode in that school was sickening.

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: School Drug Raid [Re: manuscript]
    #2084944 - 11/08/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know if anyone here is in my same age group. But when I was young Nancy was urging us to SAY NO TO DRUGS and MacGruff the crime dog put on shows for us once a week. Then they turned our citizenry into prisoners.

Link: http://www.ephidrina.org/cannabis/drugswar.html

"In 1983, a program called Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) was initiated in schools all over the United States. Propaganda alleging untrue and unproven health effects was fed to schoolchildren, and students were encouraged to become police informants, passing information to the authorities about their friends' and families' drug habits. At the same time, the Reagan/Bush Administration quietly instructed American universities to destroy all research work into cannabis, undertaken between 1966 and 1976."
"Under Reagan, the federal prison population doubled. Young offenders and non-violent drug users were sent to "Special Alternative Incarceration" boot camps, where they were brainwashed with yet more anti-drug propaganda, to undermine their subversive attitudes. The President declared the War on Drugs to be one of the major achievements of his administration, while the international narcotics trade thrived and cannabis prices sky-rocketed."

The Frogman Case
Source:
link

"In 1998 the CIA finally admitted to its involvement in drug trafficking in the United States after years of federal investigation by the Kerry Congressional Committee. What the CIA admitted to was allowing cocaine trafficking to take place by Contras who were being supported by the CIA, using facilities and resources supplied by the US government, and preventing investigation into these activities by other agencies. This was done because funds for the support of militant groups in South America had been withdrawn by Congress so the CIA allowed the Contras to engage in the drug trade in the United States in order to make money to fund their military operations.

These are hard facts. The CIA was forced to publish the information by the Congressional Committee when they were found of wrongdoing. You can find the official CIA version of the story here:

http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/cocaine/overview/index.html
http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/cocaine/report/index.html
http://www.cia.gov/cia/reports/cocaine/index.html

-------end quote

I like how those links are just subtly different and it's all the same topic. They like to hide information on the web, or so it seems. It just seems that now, our government doesnt know who the terrorists are and who the citizens should be.

I wonder if these kids are going to be sent into the war machines, and this is how they will start doing it

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2086623 - 11/09/03 01:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Has anyone noticed that Americas war on drugs is alot like the
Holocaust

I have often seen the war on Drugs as a kind of genocide.

Basically, the governments of the world have decided that certain species of life are inconvenient to our society and therefore must be eliminated. I shudder to think of a world in which pot, mushrooms and other naturally occuring psychedelics are extinct due to a worldwide government campaign to eradicate them.

As unlikely as that scenario is, Its exactly what they are trying to do and their success is a scary possibility.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2086699 - 11/09/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Its exactly what they are trying to do and their success is a scary possibility.

Humans have been getting high since the dawn of Homo sapiens.

They better get started. They have billions of naturally occuring plants to get rid of.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibleshroomophile
ShroomitusFidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: d33p]
    #2098379 - 11/12/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thats why i homeschool my kids.If they are going to learn some crazy ass doctrine,It might as well be mine.

--------------------
Once the mighty oak,was a nut who held his ground.

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: School Drug Raid [Re: shroomophile]
    #2099053 - 11/12/03 09:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If a cop ever did that to me he'd wish he was able to shoot me after I was done grilling him.. Also I think if a person point's a gun at someone for no reason then that person has the right to use deadly force to protect themselves.. At least that's what they taught me while I was taking martial art's.. Where's Steven Segal when you need him..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder