Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
the disolving of lsd into mushroom tea
    #2081811 - 11/07/03 07:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

okay, so lets say one was to make some shroom tea from non chlorinated water.
this tea would consist of one eigth of mushrooms
once cooled and koolaide added (ice blue raspberry) how would one go about adding 1 blotter of lsd into the mix?

and also how many people could this be split between before effects are non-existent?

one would think 4 would be the max

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: the disolving of lsd into mushroom tea [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2081828 - 11/07/03 07:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

just drop the hit into the liquid and stir it really good, then seperate the doses,  I would say it would be alright for 3 people, better 2 IMO or even better one :laugh: but why would you want to disslove the blotter into in anyway? if you want multiple doses out of 1 hit cut it into smaller squares.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: the disolving of lsd into mushroom tea [Re: John]
    #2081836 - 11/07/03 07:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well i think that the disolving would be better, because the hit might not be laid evenly, leaving perhaps one person with all the dose and the other 3 with nothinig, also cutting a blotter into 4 pieces would be a bitch

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2081856 - 11/07/03 07:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

it would be laid evenly, defeniatly. but yeah cutting it's kinda hard, I would just use little surgical sissors though.

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2081863 - 11/07/03 08:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

p.s. it would be laid even because the solution it's dipped in is pretty consistant and the paper absorbs the liquid evenly just like if you dip some note book paper in a puddle, it saturates the whole piece until it can't hold anymore water, so there's no way one half would be more saturated than the other.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2081876 - 11/07/03 08:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, still one drink is nice and simple. and im sure that one would loose 4 little doses

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2081900 - 11/07/03 08:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

then just make sure you stir it really good and wait until your going to dose to mix in the blotter rather than storing it that way, and have fun:D

--------------------

Onlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2084194 - 11/08/03 04:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i know nothing when it comes to this kind of stuff....so i may be (and probably am) wrong....but after the sheets are dipped and hung to dry, wont the solution run down the paper, making the hits at the bottom more concentrated? even if this is the case though, i dont see how it would make a differencein how evenly laid a single hit of blotter would be....but taken a whole sheet, could you have a problem with how evenly distributed the LSD was over the paper?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: the disolving of lsd into mushroom tea [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2084718 - 11/08/03 07:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If the acid is put into tea, it will be taken orally instead of sublingually. 1 hit isn't enough for a swallowed dose let alone 1/4 hit. 1 hit is barely enough for 1 person sublingually.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: the disolving of lsd into mushroom tea [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2085902 - 11/09/03 05:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the whole thing, well sucked.
i will chalk this up as a failure and move on

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports