Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineguitarmon
musician

trip report __ with some questions
    #2073058 - 11/05/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hi, i'm a newbie and have been lurking around here for a few weeks. I have found the forums to be interesting and informative. I'm 37 years young, and live in northern Kalifornia. I'd appreciate some feedback and or thoughts on my experiences and questions ... if you feel like it.

I've shroomed only a few times, relatively light doses ... which were enjoyable ... yet very subtle.

This trip report is about the time I tried a quarter of shrooms, about a month ago. I sat down in a bean bag chair for my journey.

At one point I was underground ... I felt like I was the root system of some plant or tree ... I was travelling thru the root system. At some point I became aware of an 'insect' like presence. During the experience I was sure I could tell exactly what type of insect it was ... but afterwards I could not remember exactly. I believe this was the 'mantid' entity I have read about in other trip reports ... but I can't be sure exactly what type of insect it was (I don't think it really matters though).

At one point I sensed someone laughing ... I realized it was me (although it seemed like somebody else), sitting in the bean bag chair ... just laughing and laughing. My girlfriend was in the next room watching TV and sitting for me. She came into my room while I was laughing ... sat down next to me and asked me if I was alright.

I came out of my trance and back into the room ... I remember telling her something like ... " there are so many universes happening right now ..."

I have felt ego loss ... not sure if it during this trip or not, but I have lost my ego at some point.

I don't know what level trip this was ... not sure that it really matters to me. I'd like to try it again ... but I think I'll ask my girlfriend to let me be until I come out of it myself. I think my contact with the insect presence was cut short ... I wanted to see and experience more.

In another post on this board ... someone posted a link to the 'Powers of Ten' movie/slide show. I found it facinating.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/

I remember as a 13 year old ... laying down on a bed and thinking that the universe is endless ... and the powers of ten movie kinda illustrates that. Except that I don't think that movie/slide show ever stops ... in either direction. Both from a microcosmic and macrocosmic level ... it keeps going ... and going ... and going ...

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: guitarmon]
    #2073113 - 11/05/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Feed her an eighth and bug the f* out with her :wink: Things always happen for a reason; maybe it was better your girl came and pulled you out before something bad happened with the insect? Sort of like a saving grace kinda thing.

Quote:

At one point I sensed someone laughing ... I realized it was me

Hahah hell yeah, I love hearing stuff like this. Ego loss is something everyone goes through. Keep munchin.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #2073116 - 11/05/03 12:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Alright? What about ye?

Just thought as no one else had deemed it fit to welcome you i'd chip in with the age old clich?s.

"Wow! That sounds like some trip!"

"Glad you enjoyed it, Man!"

And the that old chestnut, "Heh, Heh, i've had that before!"

SummerBreeze*"You dont have to be cynical to post here...but it helps!"

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlineguitarmon
musician

Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2073235 - 11/05/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cartoon_Nightmares - I did trip with her and another couple last weekend, we had a blast :smile: We all took about an eighth each (plus buds and nitrous). That was more of a social thing though ... when I took the quarter previously ... my intention was to explore deeper.

In terms of the insectoid presence that I talked about ... there was no fear involved in the meeting.

SummerBreeze - thanks for the welcome!

Question for anybody:  I have a bag of shrooms ... which has quite a bit of 'shake' in it.  Is shroom shake potent?  Should I use it ... toss it ... or just stick to the whole shrooms?

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #2073277 - 11/05/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Make it into a nice brew with some jasmin and mint.*

*Or post it to me**

*Joke, mods, joke.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2073819 - 11/05/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

MMMmmmmmm , N2O ,shrooms and bud. now that is heaven. i would just make a tea out of your shake, a lot of times the shake in mushroom bags is vermiculite. you can tell if it is shiny and has golden brown specks.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineguitarmon
musician

Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: Infrared]
    #2080421 - 11/07/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm... I'll try the tea idea, thanks hombres. I suspect that some of that shake is vermiculite.

One important thing about my trips that I forgot to mention ...

Afterwards, on the come down ... I've felt very serene, content, connected to the universe with a strong appreciation for all life and nature. I had an understanding of things ... like for a while 'I knew' or 'I understood' ... although that feeling of understanding is fleeting ... some of stays with you. Very natural and organic experience ... beautiful and amazing.

I don't understand how shrooms can be illegal in this country ... its a beautiful thing that everybody should experience.

Offlinelittlejohn747
addict

#2080542 - 11/07/03 10:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

guitarmon said:

I don't understand how shrooms can be illegal in this country ... its a beautiful thing that everybody should experience.

or at least all those who want to experience it should be able to

OfflineJimiStoneFree
Shroomer

Loc: Colorado, U.S.A.
Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: littlejohn747]
    #2081499 - 11/07/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, it's kinda funny. By making drugs that grow on the ground (marijuana, shrooms...) illegal, it's like saying God made a mistake. "Oh, he didn't MEAN that you should experience this stuff! He put it here accidentally."

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves!" -Bill Hicks

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: JimiStoneFree]
    #2081531 - 11/07/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds like a shamanic journey to the under world where it is not uncommon for people to report contacts with ghost's and spirit animal's .. That bug is one of your guide's.. Meditate on the animal to unlock it's power..

Offlinekaliedoscopic
stoner
Loc: WI
Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: Bhairabas]
    #2092643 - 11/11/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

<<Yeah, it's kinda funny. By making drugs that grow on the ground (marijuana, shrooms...) illegal, it's like saying God made a mistake. "Oh, he didn't MEAN that you should experience this stuff! He put it here accidentally." >>

Genesis 1:29-30 ""And God said "I made you all the trees, grass, and seed=bearing plants. And they are yours for food." And it was done.""

If God made these wonderful plants for us, who the fuck has the right to tell me not to use them???

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: kaliedoscopic]
    #2093378 - 11/11/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You know God spoke alot at the beginning, but then I guess he was speechless at what we'd done.  At any rate all I ever hear is his silence :wink:

--------------------
...or something

OfflineMojoRisin
journeyman
Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: eve69]
    #2093512 - 11/11/03 05:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i can relate to the laughing. on one of my trips i just kept hearing all this constant laughing in my head... it was like someone else was inside of me.... very cool

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: trip report __ with some questions [Re: eve69]
    #2093606 - 11/11/03 05:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
You know God spoke alot at the beginning, but then I guess he was speechless at what we'd done.  At any rate all I ever hear is his silence :wink: 

LOL

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale