Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineToad-stools
Stranger

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #20804494 - 11/07/14 03:19 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

alig23 said:
What is the final product of Psilocybin when excreted via urine?

Well, hmm... Renal excretion profiles of psilocin following oral administration of psilocybin: a controlled study in man.

Quote:

In a clinical study eight volunteers received psilocybin (PY) in psychoactive oral doses of 212+/-25 microg/kg body weight. To investigate the elimination kinetics of psilocin (PI), the first metabolite of PY, urine was collected for 24 h and PI concentrations were determined by high-performance liquid chromatography with column switching and electrochemical detection (HPLC-ECD). Sample workup included protection of the unstable PI with ascorbic acid, freeze-drying, and extraction with methanol. Peak PI concentrations up to 870 microg/l were measured in urine samples from the 2-4 h collection interval. The PI excretion rate in this period was 55.5+/-33.8 microg/h. The limit of quantitation (10 microg/L) was usually reached 24 h after drug administration. Within 24 h, 3.4+/-0.9% of the applied dose of PY was excreted as free PI. Addition of beta-glucuronidase to urine samples and incubation for 5 h at 40 degrees C led to twofold higher PI concentrations, although 18+/-7% of the amount of unconjugated PI was decomposed during incubation. We conclude that in humans PI is partially excreted as PI-O-glucuronide and that enzymatic hydrolysis extends the time of detectability for PI in urine samples.

It looks like psilocin primarily, so much for guessing :lol:  But note there are more complex compounds as well, perhaps these account for the action on reingestion.

Do you remember how long before the comeup started?  That's the main clue I use as to efficiency of psilocin extraction from fresh when making tea...

:peace:PS

We definitely we others to chime in with experiences. This is super interesting and kinda exciting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineByTor
Stranger
Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: Toad-stools]
    #20805024 - 11/07/14 09:32 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Let me get this straight.  If u were to save your piss while tripping...you could drink it to trip again? Where have I been?

OfflineToad-stools
Stranger

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: ByTor]
    #20805563 - 11/07/14 12:15 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ByTor said:
Let me get this straight.  If u were to save your piss while tripping...you could drink it to trip again? Where have I been?

yup, thata right.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: ByTor]
    #20805665 - 11/07/14 12:35 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

This hasn't been discussed here in a long time, and this is the first time I've heard that it actually works.  So where have you been?  Over there on Phydeaux III with everybody else. :lol:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinealig23
Pirate of the Shroom Seas
 User Gallery

#20805685 - 11/07/14 12:39 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
This hasn't been discussed here in a long time, and this is the first time I've heard that it actually works.  So where have you been?  Over there on Phydeaux III with everybody else. :lol:

I think most people are afraid of the stigma. But hey, this does work.

--------------------
Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen - Alan Watts

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: alig23]
    #20805722 - 11/07/14 12:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Like what, you're not gonna tell all your friends?  I'm going to calculate the effective dose based on the info in that study in a bit unless somebody beats me to it...

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: healing]
    #20805774 - 11/07/14 01:01 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Please, refrain from injecting levity into this thread about drinking piss to get high.  Serious business.

Offlinealig23
 User Gallery

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #20806165 - 11/07/14 02:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sleepwalker said:
Please, refrain from injecting levity into this thread about drinking piss to get high.  Serious business.

take it a step further, what if you were to do a a/b extraction on the piss? Were are talking about pissing, and extracting, pure psilo, something yet to be done because of the need of $$$ lab equipment. This is the dreams of PF.

everyone has natures best lab equipment available  to them, quit being childish. Yes its urine, big deal.

Edited by alig23 (11/07/14 02:59 PM)

OfflineToad-stools
Stranger

#20806241 - 11/07/14 03:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

alig23 said:
Quote:

Sleepwalker said:

take it a step further, what if you were to do a a/b extraction on the piss? Were are talking about pissing, and extracting, pure psilo, something yet to be done because of the need of $$$ lab equipment. This is the dreams of PF.

everyone has natures best lab equipment available  to them, quit being childish. Yes its urine, big deal.

Well said :manofapproval:

Offlinealig23
 User Gallery

#20806277 - 11/07/14 03:28 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Like what, you're not gonna tell all your friends?  I'm going to calculate the effective dose based on the info in that study in a bit unless somebody beats me to it...

Waiting on this.

--------------------
Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen - Alan Watts

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Netherrealm
    #20806724 - 11/07/14 05:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know about you guys, but when I trip I piss a lot! By the end of my rip off probably have half a gallon of watery piss haha.

--------------------
Psychedelics experienced:
LSD, Mushrooms, LSA, THC, Salvia Divinorum, DMT

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#20806882 - 11/07/14 06:12 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

You just seemed to get more pissed (haha) than the comment called for.  But still, interesting work and carry on and all that.

Offlinealig23
 User Gallery

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #20806925 - 11/07/14 06:22 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AndyCP said:
I don't know about you guys, but when I trip I piss a lot! By the end of my rip off probably have half a gallon of watery piss haha.

Agreed, however, what if you were to go outside for a walk, and sweat, while tripping? It would prevent you from having to do A/B on half a gallon of piss.

--------------------

OfflineAjp420
Feed me LSD please
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania Flag
    #20806935 - 11/07/14 06:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I might have to take one for science the next time I trip! At least it's sterile!

--------------------
Everything I post is a fictional tale. R.I.P Lahey

OfflinePsyDragon
journeyman

Loc: state of perpetual transi...
    #20806940 - 11/07/14 06:27 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If you hold in your piss, do you trip longer? :smile:

Offlinealig23
 User Gallery

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: PsyDragon]
    #20806958 - 11/07/14 06:31 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsyDragon said:
If you hold in your piss, do you trip longer? :smile:

I took anatomy in college.

Alkaloids will not reabsorb after having been filtered out. Otherwise people who do meth/cocaine would never have to re-dose. The body is a beautiful biological machine designed, it would seem, for the sole purpose of separation and extraction. We are biological machines created to grow, consume, and excrete.

Maybe that was our true purpose. Biological, problem solving machines, who could work  unsupervised, uninterrupted, creating "waste" so to speak. Maybe our "waste" is some value to aliens or something /end crazy talk.

Edited by alig23 (11/07/14 06:37 PM)

OfflinePsyDragon
journeyman

Loc: state of perpetual transi...
    #20807035 - 11/07/14 06:53 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Perhaps the excretions serve to distribute fertilizer, if nothing else. :smile: Thanks for that answer, makes perfect sense.

OfflineApexNightmare
Retired Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Netherrealm
    #20807069 - 11/07/14 06:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Isn't excretion not only to remove toxins, but to just get rid of shit our bodies have no use for?

--------------------
Psychedelics experienced:
LSD, Mushrooms, LSA, THC, Salvia Divinorum, DMT

OfflineAjp420
Feed me LSD please
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania Flag
    #20807087 - 11/07/14 07:02 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PsyDragon said:
Perhaps the excretions serve to distribute fertilizer, if nothing else. :smile: Thanks for that answer, makes perfect sense.

I second this fertilizer theory, poop and pee are great at that! And if you can trip off it then so be it!

--------------------
Everything I post is a fictional tale. R.I.P Lahey

Offlinealig23
 User Gallery

Re: Eat Psilocybin, piss ??? [Re: ApexNightmare]
    #20807090 - 11/07/14 07:03 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AndyCP said:
Isn't excretion not only to remove toxins, but to just get rid of shit our bodies have no use for?

Yes sir!

But, if you were to say, fast for 2 or 3 days before your planned trip, wouldn't be much else to piss out, except for the pure psilo

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom