Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesykobish Happy Birthday!
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
If i am banned from Shroomery..
    #2080059 - 11/07/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have been banned from the irc server and i may be banned from here as well.  But i would like to still keep in contact with some of you here.  So if you would like, my msn is ... and you may also find me on newnet (a different irc server).  If this is to be my last post, i wish you all the best of luck in your futures and keep your heads up.  You are all good people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Take care, all of you.  :heartpump:

give it a 2nd thought to putting your personal information in this thread..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Edited by boO (11/08/03 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: This may be my last post. [Re: sykobish]
    #2080063 - 11/07/03 05:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sykobish said:
If this is to be my last post, i wish you all the best of luck in your futures and keep your heads up.  You are all good people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Take care, all of you.  :heartpump: 

Quote:

sykobish said:
You all mean nothing to me.

Can you say bipolar drama queen?

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#2080114 - 11/07/03 06:18 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes: 

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: This may be my last post. [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #2080118 - 11/07/03 06:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

OK... this is getting lame.

syko... you know that was a poor choice in thread titles. From what I've seen (haven't wanted to but it is chasing me around the forum) you aren't banned yet. Do you want to be? Then ASK an administrator to ban you. They will.

3D... please act like an the webmaster and follow the rules of this site. Don't follow someone around from thread to thread flaming them. This will just make your job more difficult in the future when you expect others to follow your rules.

Cervantes

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

Re: This may be my last post. [Re: 3DSHROOM]
    #2080119 - 11/07/03 06:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

3DSHROOM said:
Quote:

sykobish said:
If this is to be my last post, i wish you all the best of luck in your futures and keep your heads up.  You are all good people and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  Take care, all of you.  :heartpump: 

Quote:

sykobish said:
You all mean nothing to me.

Can you say bipolar drama queen? 

Where did i say that you all meant nothing to me?  I do believe it was in OTD, the armpit of the Shroomery.  The people here in Support Group, i actually care about.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

User Gallery

Re: This may be my last post. [Re: Rose]
    #2080120 - 11/07/03 06:23 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

That's right, i'm not banned yet but as i said, i was banned from the irc server. So i'm sure i'll be banned from here soon as well. And i would like to keep in contact with some of the people in this forum.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2080124 - 11/07/03 06:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You'll live syko... put yourself in someone elses shoes. What would you say to someone who put THIS thread in THIS forum because they were banned from IRC?

Humiliating... I know... but you'll live.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2080136 - 11/07/03 06:36 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

One more thing,

You do know the best thing you can do here, is pretend to sleep.

Now, if you stay up and DEFEND yourself... people will want to know what you're defending.

The mods are actually doing you a favor by locking your OTD threads. They are letting this die tonight. You can get some sleep and there will be hardly a mention of this tomorrow.

You were banned from IRC. How long's the ban? 24-48hrs? 72? Gasp!

I know... the nature of forums leads you to want to defend yourself.

Remember, you chose when this ends.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

#2080150 - 11/07/03 06:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, it's already ended. I'm just posting (i changed the name of the thread cuz i didn't realize the way it sounded) and letting people know that i will not be on the server, and where i may be if i get banned from here as well.. I am quite calm. About the ban, the fact that i was banned over something so stupid as 'breaking an internet boys heart' is just retarded. I didn't do anything wrong but everyone seems to think i did. Oh well, let them. But even when my ban is lifted, if it ever is, i refuse to go back.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2080170 - 11/07/03 06:57 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Be careful with those broad statements (But even when my ban is lifted, if it ever is, i refuse to go back.)... and keep your grievences in here. You need this forum... and you are safe from flames (well... you should be).

OTD is just going to turn into who gets the last word... and either that will be a flame or a click. Stay out of it and it WILL be over.

Now, think this night through before you make any rash decisions.

I have no clue what happened but I'm sure it isn't the end of the world.

How many times have you become upset at people here... only to change your mind later? Well, you pissed some folks off tonight. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding but your reaction has been crystal clear.

I know you are wondering where your friends are. They are the ones telling you to chill. They are the ones locking your threads. Take their advice. Although it seems like it... noone wants to see you banned from this site.

Don't abandon your friends just because they reacted to you in a harshly. Sometimes that is what it takes... all I can say is, from what I've seen, now is NOT the time to argue about this. A few hours... and you'll see how unimportant the IRC banning is (yes I know you have a @). Anyone who has the power to ban, should handle their own bannings with dignity.

I know, that isn't easy... but, you do see you've been throwing egg in your own face by posting ALL those threads in OTD, Don't you?

Every new thread gives someone a chance to flame you... and they will take it. Don't do this to yourself. On this one syko, I guarantee, you will NOT get the last word unless you pretend to sleep... and step away for a couple hours.

Thanks for changing the thread title.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#2080181 - 11/07/03 07:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

If you were banned then you wouldnt be able to be posting right now.  I have been banned before for posting pranks I thought were kinda funny but the mods didnt.  Its basically a 5 day probation.  Anyways Skyobish, I have never really responded or talked with you directly but I enjoy your insightand personality contributed on this forum and I really like that whitish blue fairy you have posted as your icon :loveeyes:.  ANd that anime chick down below is pretty tight as well.  My URL is spacefun123@hotmail.com if you ever get kicked off and are bored so right it down now!!! before you forget.  Best the luck to ya.
Peace, Orizon 

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2080187 - 11/07/03 07:13 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

*About the ban, the fact that i was banned over something so stupid as 'breaking an internet boys heart' is just retarded.

As for that, I don't think the Internet boy's heart is the problem... it is your @. But I am still surprised at you.

Shouldn't that poor internet boy's heart mean something? I guess you're not interested in him but I don't think you properly respect the power of a man's emotions when they are dissed... especially in public. Now, I realy don't know what happened but I think part of the problem is you are acting like you did nothing wrong. Perhaps you didn't but several of your peers (with the power to ban) did. That is too bad but it happened.

I don't want to make him out to be a bigger martyr than Jesus... but obviously somebody with power took the guy's side. Doesn't mean it was right but it DOES mean they thought you wronged the poor little internet boy in some way.

syko, you are usually compasionate towards others. Perhaps, if you aknowledge the fact you hurt someone's feelings tonight.. even if you hurt his feelings because HE came on to you... you'll see this situation more clearly.

That is when men are MOST vulnerable and I don't think most women understand how gutwrenchingly difficult it can be to be rejected by a girl.

Don't you see how crying about the banning makes this worse for BOTH parties? Some will take your side, some will take his and some (like me) will learn about it for the first time.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

#2080188 - 11/07/03 07:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

This isn't something that erupted tonight. It's been ongoing for quite some time. And as i said i have no intention of going back to irc. It does suck tho, since there are some people that are on irc that i do like to talk to but they dont come here.. Oh well.. They'll find me other ways i hope. As for the @, i was stripped of that a long time ago. That was at the beginning of this whole circus act. All of this drama, i dont care about. What really gets me, is shit that has been bothering me irl for a while now, hense the reason why i have been on edge lately. I've also lost quite a few friends over this bullshit but that's fine. Online 'e-friends' are strange. They can be your friend one minute and your worst enemy the next. Anyways, i can't go into any more detail for reasosn that more shit will stir. I just want it to end.. But as for your comment about me being safe here.. If you kindly scroll up to some of the posts made in this thread, you will see that i'm not. The 'important people' dont want me here and i'm losing the battle.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2080189 - 11/07/03 07:16 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well, as for #shroomery sucking... I agree.

And you are safe here. 3D knew better. Your first thread title sucked.

We're all human.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

Re: This may be my last post. [Re: orizon]
    #2080191 - 11/07/03 07:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks. I wrote it down. The banning i was talking about wasn't from here (yet).. i was talking about the irc server. I figured i would make this post while i still had time to do so cuz i am pretty sure that i will be banned from here next.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Rose]
    #2080211 - 11/07/03 07:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Shouldn't that poor internet boy's heart mean something? I guess you're not interested in him but I don't think you properly respect the power of a man's emotions when they are dissed... especially in public. Now, I realy don't know what happened but I think part of the problem is you are acting like you did nothing wrong.

For one, this has nothing to do with my @. Should i care about his heart? Yes. Do i? Very much so. You dont know the whole story and it's quite long so i can't really get into it without boring everyone. I will give you a little run down tho.. I was the first one that he talked to when he came to the irc channel. We have been friends since. We've talked alot, about alot of things, for many hours.. I care about him, and i had planned to go visit him. He began developing strong feelings for me, telling me he loved me, everything you can think of to win me over. He knew from the beginning what i thought about everything. He knew i didn't want to be in a relationship and even tho he knew that, i made it a point to tell him that every time he pressured me and would ask me to be his girlfriend. I was completely honest with him from the beginning. What set me off, was i had company one night, and i was drinking. He msg'd me on irc going off on something.. about how he misses me and loves me etc.. I dont even remember the whole conversation but he made it seem like he was upset so i tried to talk to him in my drunken state. It took me a good 15 minutes to get him to tell me what was on his mind. And do you know what it was? That he missed me! That was it. He made this big dramatic episode while i had friends here and was wasted, just to tell me he missed me. Thats when i told him i was sick of the games and the drama.. He would msg me using someone elses nick and pretend it wasn't him, say "He misses you, he loves you" .. then he would sign on as a Guest and say the same thing.. till i was msg'd by 5-6 different nicks, but it was all him doing it! That's where i told him he was smothering me and i needed my space. He didn't like that idea. He kept msg'n me.. So i told him AGAIN that i was not interested in having a boyfriend but this time i added that i didn't want to speak to him for a while.. Anyways.. that's what started this whole thing. Since then he's been talking to everyone, saying i led him on and that i broke his heart. It's not my fault. I was honest from the start with him. I NEVER told him that i would be with him. EVER! And i continued to remind him that i had no intention of being in a relationship or becoming romantically involved with anyone. I also need to add that i NEVER dissed him in public. I talked about it with him in private, about how i felt. He then went and told his friends.. Not I. Then they started being different towards me. The only time i talked about this situation in public was when his friends had brought it up, in public. And after that, i talked about it when i was pissed off over everything that has sprouted from this stupid immature circus act..

syko, you are usually compasionate towards others. Perhaps, if you aknowledge the fact you hurt someone's feelings tonight.. even if you hurt his feelings because HE came on to you... you'll see this situation more clearly.

I have acknowledged that i hurt him. And i have apologized for the way i feel and that it just can't happen. For one, i have a criminal record so i cannot live in the states legally, he lives in Arizona. I dont even know if i can VISIT the states. If they check my name at the border, there is no way in hell they're letting me in. No one seems to want to listen to my side of the story. Or if they do, they shrug it off and refuse to believe me. I have been around longer than he has, but he has 'superior' because he hangs out with 3D and Sammi. It's not right.

That is when men are MOST vulnerable and I don't think most women understand how gutwrenchingly difficult it can be to be rejected by a girl.

Oh trust me, i know exactly how that feels. I have had many bad relationships in my life, and that is actually the reason why i have sworn never to be in one again. But everyone seems to think they can change my decision.. I have shed alot of tears over this whole episode and when i step back and think about it, i dont understand why. I mean, him and i only know eachother from online, we have never met.. I obviously care about how he feels but i can't change how i feel. I feel just as bad as he does cuz he is a great guy.. but i can't help it. I feel how i feel and that's it. I'm sorry if that hurts others, and by hurting others, it hurts me. I'm so tired of it.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: sykobish]
    #2080214 - 11/07/03 07:41 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I still love you.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #2080238 - 11/07/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Now I'm sleeping. I'll be back when I'm awake.

Way to write things out. Feel better?

Remember: Flaming=Bad don't give others the chance. You won't handle it well, avoid OTD until you are better.

Sorry you were unmodded... I didn't notice. You'll see, in time, very few people noticed this.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #2080240 - 11/07/03 07:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You know.. That really means alot to me right now. :heart:  Feels like everyone else wants me to disappear.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

User Gallery

Re: If i am banned from Shroomery... [Re: Rose]
    #2080252 - 11/07/03 07:56 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah i feel a little better getting it out but i've been getting it out for a while now. And it doesn't matter how many times i say it, it isn't going to change anything. It sucks cuz i lost alot of friends over this bullshit.. At least people i considered friends. I've been thinking about leaving here for a few days now.. i really dont want to but i'm thinking that's the best thing. About the unmodding.. Just forget all about that.. i dont care. And as i said, i'm not going back to the irc channel / server again. You can bet on it.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder