Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism]
    #20798101 - 11/05/14 06:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Another breaking story brought to you by Police State USA

http://theantimedia.org/mother-calls-police-to-help-her-son-take-his-medicine/

Quote:

Cassius Methyl
October 29, 2014

(TheAntiMedia) In Gretna, Florida, Juanita Donald called the police to come assist her and get her 24 year old son to take his medication, as she had done in the past.

Charles Brown ended up tasing Kaldrick Donald repeatedly, and then took him into the isolated bathroom in the family’s house and shot him multiple times, killing him.

Brown murdered Donald in the presence his pregnant sister and mother, and no one can even say why. He was completely unarmed, and somehow not completely sane.

did everyone go into the bathroom

why do people call the cops for shit like this, cops arent there to handle
mentally ill people, that's what hospitals are for, thanks to obamacare
people like kaldrick donald can be committed and cared for by the state

oh wait... in 2010 hundreds of state run mental institutions were closed

and not a single person complaining that the mother called the cops on her
son like they would typically do if the guy was simply arrested

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Crystal G]
    #20798103 - 11/05/14 06:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I googled it.  I'd wait for a better source than those nutcases at AntiMedia before killing the cop.

The only good cop is a dead cop?  If it  wasn't for the police you would be owned by assholes like me.

You wouldn't be owned, we would just gather together and hire all those Italian mafiosos living in Staten Island to PWN you!!!! And pay them with BITCOINS, bitch!!!!! Pure anonymity!!!! :lolsy:

You think I don't have Staten Island Goombas of my own?  If only we could go at it, you and me and anarchy.  Sweet music.  You know what I would make you do when I won?  Clean.

--------------------

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20798105 - 11/05/14 06:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I googled it.  I'd wait for a better source than those nutcases at AntiMedia before killing the cop.

You must not have looked very hard

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Man-Shot-Killed-by-Gretna-Police-Officer-280660612.html

The antimedia is a reliable source of information that is often blacklisted from mainstream media.

Quote:

Brown is currently on paid administrative leave.

Typical.

I saw that one.  It didn't say anything.  They always put cops involved in shooting on leave.  There is no information there.  The mainstream media is heavily invested in making cops look like assholes.  If you think they cover for cops you are nuts.

Exactly. That article is biased to cop hate.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20798121 - 11/05/14 06:21 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You think I don't have Staten Island Goombas of my own?  If only we could go at it, you and me and anarchy.  Sweet music.  You know what I would make you do when I won?  Clean.

Noooooooooo, how did you know there's nothing more I hate than cleaning!!!!!! :rofl2:

Dude, do you really have Staten Island Goombas? Is it STILL really that big of a mafia place?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Crystal G]
    #20798194 - 11/05/14 06:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Noooooooooo, how did you know there's nothing more I hate than cleaning!!!!!! :rofl2:

You are not the inscrutable Asian you think you are.  Same way I know you are a secret sub.  It would be a double bonus for me since you would hate it but you are probably incredibly good at it.  I won't make you wear anything too silly.
Quote:

Dude, do you really have Staten Island Goombas? Is it STILL really that big of a mafia place?

It is still Guidoland and I still have some Family out there.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20798429 - 11/05/14 07:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Another breaking story brought to you by Police State USA

http://theantimedia.org/mother-calls-police-to-help-her-son-take-his-medicine/

Quote:

Cassius Methyl
October 29, 2014

(TheAntiMedia) In Gretna, Florida, Juanita Donald called the police to come assist her and get her 24 year old son to take his medication, as she had done in the past.

Charles Brown ended up tasing Kaldrick Donald repeatedly, and then took him into the isolated bathroom in the family’s house and shot him multiple times, killing him.

Brown murdered Donald in the presence his pregnant sister and mother, and no one can even say why. He was completely unarmed, and somehow not completely sane.

did everyone go into the bathroom

why do people call the cops for shit like this, cops arent there to handle
mentally ill people, that's what hospitals are for, thanks to obamacare
people like kaldrick donald can be committed and cared for by the state

oh wait... in 2010 hundreds of state run mental institutions were closed

and not a single person complaining that the mother called the cops on her
son like they would typically do if the guy was simply arrested

Who gives a single flying fuck WHAT happened in the bathroom. The kid was dragged in there UNARMED by the cop, tazed and then shot three times, killing him. I don't give a fuck if he struggled, or called the cop a cuntwaffle or tried to defend himself, there is no justification for lethal force. He KNEW he was responding to a call from a mother concerned about her mentally ill son that wouldn't take his medication. And yes let's just blame the mother for calling the cops in the first place :rolleyes: She says she's done it in the past and they took him to the mental institution or whatever. 

While yes, it's stupid for people to call the cops for situations like this, They clearly can't handle mentally ill people.. I don't agree with it.. they DO anyway, that does NOT justify a cop dragging a mentally ill kid in the bathroom and executing him. Which is what this was, an execution. Murder.
He did not pose ANY sort of threat to the cop. I don't see how you people can seriously be defending the actions of this cop and trying to justify it somehow. That's fucking disgusting.

But this is just par for the course.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/call-suicide-prevention-hotline-killed-swat-team/

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism]
    #20798442 - 11/05/14 07:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Pris is going crazy lately. First he bans Burke for 8 months without good reason and now he's defending some psycho killer cop.

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20798528 - 11/05/14 07:38 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Who gives a single flying fuck WHAT happened in the bathroom. The kid was dragged in there UNARMED by the cop, tazed and then shot three times, killing him.

so you dont care what actually happened, you care only that a cop shot
someone and now of course, despite what the truth is, want to see the
cop fry... the kid was tased before the bathroom according to your
article

Quote:

I don't give a fuck if he struggled, or called the cop a cuntwaffle or tried to defend himself, there is no justification for lethal force.

how do you know there was no justification, right, because the truth
doesnt matter here, it doesnt matter if the guy pulled a straight razor
from the vanity drawer and tried to kill the cop, according to you there
is no justification for lethal force dispite the fact that you only have
the story of the family to go on. the same family that was clearly calling
the police because a violently mentally ill man wasnt taking the meds that
kept him from being violent

really, no justification for lethal force from a cop, is this something
that applies in every situation such as a couple of armed bank robbers
that took a hostage, shot at the police more than 100 times during a high
speed chase jeopardizing hundreds of lives

Quote:

He KNEW he was responding to a call from a mother concerned about her mentally ill son that wouldn't take his medication. And yes let's just blame the mother for calling the cops in the first place :rolleyes: She says she's done it in the past and they took him to the mental institution or whatever.

the police arent there to settle family arguments, if someone refuses to
do work around the house should we expect the cops to respond, no, there's
certainly a lot more to this story such as this guy being violent, if it
was as simple as taking meds and the guy saying "but mom, I dont wanna" do
you really believe his mother would call the police?

Quote:

While yes, it's stupid for people to call the cops for situations like this, They clearly can't handle mentally ill people.. I don't agree with it.. they DO anyway, that does NOT justify a cop dragging a mentally ill kid in the bathroom and executing him. Which is what this was, an execution.

once more, you already stated you dont give a fuck about the truth

Quote:

He did not pose ANY sort of threat to the cop. I don't see how you people can seriously be defending the actions of this cop and trying to justify it somehow. That's fucking disgusting.

were you in that bathroom?

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20798552 - 11/05/14 07:43 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Who gives a single flying fuck WHAT happened in the bathroom. The kid was dragged in there UNARMED by the cop, tazed and then shot three times, killing him.

so you dont care what actually happened, you care only that a cop shot
someone and now of course, despite what the truth is, want to see the
cop fry... the kid was tased before the bathroom according to your
article

Quote:

I don't give a fuck if he struggled, or called the cop a cuntwaffle or tried to defend himself, there is no justification for lethal force.

how do you know there was no justification, right, because the truth
doesnt matter here, it doesnt matter if the guy pulled a straight razor
from the vanity drawer and tried to kill the cop, according to you there
is no justification for lethal force dispite the fact that you only have
the story of the family to go on. the same family that was clearly calling
the police because a violently mentally ill man wasnt taking the meds that
kept him from being violent

really, no justification for lethal force from a cop, is this something
that applies in every situation such as a couple of armed bank robbers
that took a hostage, shot at the police more than 100 times during a high
speed chase jeopardizing hundreds of lives

Quote:

He KNEW he was responding to a call from a mother concerned about her mentally ill son that wouldn't take his medication. And yes let's just blame the mother for calling the cops in the first place :rolleyes: She says she's done it in the past and they took him to the mental institution or whatever.

the police arent there to settle family arguments, if someone refuses to
do work around the house should we expect the cops to respond, no, there's
certainly a lot more to this story such as this guy being violent, if it
was as simple as taking meds and the guy saying "but mom, I dont wanna" do
you really believe his mother would call the police?

Quote:

While yes, it's stupid for people to call the cops for situations like this, They clearly can't handle mentally ill people.. I don't agree with it.. they DO anyway, that does NOT justify a cop dragging a mentally ill kid in the bathroom and executing him. Which is what this was, an execution.

once more, you already stated you dont give a fuck about the truth

Quote:

were you in that bathroom?

I agree, there is more to the story that meets the eye.

I am gonna side with the cop for his decision based on the fact the story presented makes no sense. That kid would have had to do something for the cop to react that way. He was mentally ill and something more was going on then what the story portrays.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#20798575 - 11/05/14 07:47 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I saw that one.  It didn't say anything.  They always put cops involved in shooting on leave.  There is no information there.  The mainstream media is heavily invested in making cops look like assholes.  If you think they cover for cops you are nuts.

By: WCTV Eyewitness News
October 28, 2014

GRETNA, Fla. -- The Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office says that a Gretna Police Officer shot and killed a man while responding to a Baker Act call earlier this morning.

The incident happened on Cornelius Harris lane.

24-year-old Kaldrick Donald's mother told WCTV that she called police to help her with her son because he hadn't taken his medicine. She also said that she expected them to take him to the Apalachee Center like they normally do.

She was in the house along with her pregnant daughter during the incident.

Gretna's police chief says the officer is in the hospital and in stable condition and authorities say he was not shot. A GCSO spokesperson wouldn't say what caused the officer to shoot.

Gretna Police, GCSO and FDLE are currently investigating.

WCTV is at the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.

it says plenty.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Invisiblewhatsgrimace
Stranger
Male

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: k00laid]
    #20798578 - 11/05/14 07:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

This is deeply disturbing to me.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: k00laid]
    #20798585 - 11/05/14 07:49 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

By: WCTV Eyewitness News
October 28, 2014

GRETNA, Fla. -- The Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office says that a Gretna Police Officer shot and killed a man while responding to a Baker Act call earlier this morning.

The incident happened on Cornelius Harris lane.

24-year-old Kaldrick Donald's mother told WCTV that she called police to help her with her son because he hadn't taken his medicine. She also said that she expected them to take him to the Apalachee Center like they normally do.

She was in the house along with her pregnant daughter during the incident.

Gretna's police chief says the officer is in the hospital and in stable condition
and authorities say he was not shot. A GCSO spokesperson wouldn't say what caused the officer to shoot.

Gretna Police, GCSO and FDLE are currently investigating.

WCTV is at the scene and will update this story as more information becomes available.

it says plenty.

it does say quite a bit

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #20798607 - 11/05/14 07:53 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

THe mother is the one to blame.

She called the cops. At this point she becomes responsible for everything that happens.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20798628 - 11/05/14 07:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

It says nothing

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20798657 - 11/05/14 08:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
It says nothing

it says the cop is in the hospital in stable condition and that he was not shot

it shows that there is far more to it that the mother's side of events

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20798709 - 11/05/14 08:07 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Just to be contrarian to your position, which I support by the way, It could be because he is in trauma because he shot an innocent man.

Between the two articles there is not one bit of useful information to ascertain whether it was a righteous shoot or a cold blooded murder or an accident or anything.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20798717 - 11/05/14 08:09 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yes let's come up with every justification for murder possible.
Clearly whenever a cop kills someone, they are completely 100% justified automatically, regardless of the situation.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20798723 - 11/05/14 08:10 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I don't see anybody saying that but I sure do see you saying the opposite

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20798759 - 11/05/14 08:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Yes let's come up with every justification for murder possible.
Clearly whenever a cop kills someone, they are completely 100% justified automatically, regardless of the situation.

you seem to take just the opposite view and have plainly stated that you
dont give a rats ass what actually happened, that there could be no
justification for this shooting

I have not claimed the cop was justified, I certainly havent seen anything
other than some heavily biased 'news' source that gives a grieving mother's
side of things where she says things such as 'he just wanted to be left
alone", now if that were the case then why would she have called the cops,
cops arent babysitters, they arent family councilors or psychiatrists. they
arent here to make sure people take their meds

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #20798768 - 11/05/14 08:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

You're absolutely right, cops are killers for the most part. That's why you don't call them to deal with mentally ill people.

Again, doesn't justify SHIT. "To serve and protect". Not "To kill anyone". He has a radio, he could have called the right people. They are public servants. But no instead, he decided to murder him instead.

This isn't anything new though. Cops do this all the time, and get away with it.

The kid was unarmed. He had no justification for lethal force, none whatsoever.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom