Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him
    #20797754 - 11/05/14 05:11 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Another breaking story brought to you by Police State USA

http://theantimedia.org/mother-calls-police-to-help-her-son-take-his-medicine/

Quote:

Cassius Methyl
October 29, 2014

(TheAntiMedia) In Gretna, Florida, Juanita Donald called the police to come assist her and get her 24 year old son to take his medication, as she had done in the past.

On Tuesday morning, around 9:30 am, she called the police to help her with her son Kaldrick Donald and one officer showed up, Sergeant Charles Brown.

Charles Brown ended up tasing Kaldrick Donald repeatedly, and then took him into the isolated bathroom in the family’s house and shot him multiple times, killing him.

Brown murdered Donald in the presence his pregnant sister and mother, and no one can even say why. He was completely unarmed, and somehow not completely sane.

His mother said “I heard my baby say, I want my mama after he shot him, and then I didn’t hear anything else.”

His mother said she was “expecting them to take him to the Apalachee Center like before”, but instead a single officer came and escalated the situation, murdering him in front of his family.

Juanita continued to say “It wasn’t but one officer. Instead of him calling for backup, he took things in his own hands and he goes in the house and he rush him and shoot him.”

She continued to say he “didn’t want to be bothered”, and that he simply walked away from the officer.

She says Sergeant Charles Brown “Just grabbed him and he tased him. Then when he grabbed him and tased him, he rushed my son off in the bathroom and I heard three shots. I was like, you shot my son and he was like, I had to. I said, no, you didn’t have to.”

Charles Brown is now on ‘administrative leave’, or paid vacation, and if this story doesn’t blow up then this officer surely will see no charges.

The Gretna Police Chief had a bland statement to give,

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Since the investigation began, we have asked the Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office as well as the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to assist us.”

Will this officer ever be charged for murder, or anything?

This is a breaking story; only a few local news reports have been made about the incident so far and they received little attention, so this article will serve to expose this crime and be the first step in holding this person accountable.

This is so deeply immoral, a person simply cannot get away with doing this because they are authorized by the state to use deadly force. Few people know this happened yet, except for people in the city of Gretna Florida. I ask that you share this information with absolutely as many people as possible.

Only by spreading word about incidents like this can we hold these authorities accountable for the crimes they commit, and stop things like this from happening by letting these killer cops know they will face consequences.

This article is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons License with attribution to Cassius Methyl and TheAntiMedia.org. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to recieve our latest articles.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe Doobie Dude

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #20797765 - 11/05/14 05:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The cop deserves the death penalty.  Watch him get a paid vacation.

--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism]
    #20797773 - 11/05/14 05:15 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

white cop kills black kid...........

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #20797780 - 11/05/14 05:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

news like this make me wanna go on a cop murdering rampage

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: AIRDOG]
    #20797803 - 11/05/14 05:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

inb4 10 pages

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: AIRDOG] * 1
    #20797806 - 11/05/14 05:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AIRDOG said:

QFT

But seriously...

Only good pig a dead pig.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

InvisibleObsesshroom

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: AIRDOG]
    #20797827 - 11/05/14 05:24 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Just wow.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20797834 - 11/05/14 05:25 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:feelsbadman:

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #20797849 - 11/05/14 05:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I googled it.  I'd wait for a better source than those nutcases at AntiMedia before killing the cop.

The only good cop is a dead cop?  If it  wasn't for the police you would be owned by assholes like me.

--------------------

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20797855 - 11/05/14 05:30 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
Quote:

AIRDOG said:

QFT

But seriously...

Only good pig a dead pig.

They're not all bad

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Shroomism]
    #20797916 - 11/05/14 05:43 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:trollcop:

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20797978 - 11/05/14 05:54 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I googled it.  I'd wait for a better source than those nutcases at AntiMedia before killing the cop.

You must not have looked very hard

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Man-Shot-Killed-by-Gretna-Police-Officer-280660612.html

The antimedia is a reliable source of information that is often blacklisted from mainstream media.

Quote:

Brown is currently on paid administrative leave.

Typical.

--------------------

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
    #20797993 - 11/05/14 05:58 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

If the cop felt threatened he had the right to kill him.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #20798000 - 11/05/14 06:00 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

The only good cop is a dead cop?  If it  wasn't for the police you would be owned by assholes like me.

You wouldn't be owned, we would just gather together and hire all those Italian mafiosos living in Staten Island to PWN you!!!! And pay them with BITCOINS, bitch!!!!! Pure anonymity!!!! :lolsy:

Edited by Crystal G (11/05/14 06:09 PM)

InvisibleObsesshroom

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 1
    #20798026 - 11/05/14 06:03 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

:notcoolman:

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#20798032 - 11/05/14 06:05 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Fucking despicable

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Sheekle]
    #20798038 - 11/05/14 06:07 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

There are two sides to every story.

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20798046 - 11/05/14 06:08 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bitter Cactus said:

And thus every police brutality case ever was justified right then and there

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

InvisibleAnonamoose
Spongebob Nopants
Female

Loc: Bikini Bottom Flag
Re: Mother Calls Police to Help Her Son Take His Medicine, Cop Shows Up and Shoots (Kills) Him [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20798075 - 11/05/14 06:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Wow reading that made me seriously disgusted. Unfornately police brutality has become so common that i've become somewhat desensitized to it but this one really struck a nerve. Something needs to be done about this. We should start a riot.

--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20798083 - 11/05/14 06:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

You must not have looked very hard

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Man-Shot-Killed-by-Gretna-Police-Officer-280660612.html

The antimedia is a reliable source of information that is often blacklisted from mainstream media.

Quote:

Brown is currently on paid administrative leave.

Typical.

I saw that one.  It didn't say anything.  They always put cops involved in shooting on leave.  There is no information there.  The mainstream media is heavily invested in making cops look like assholes.  If you think they cover for cops you are nuts.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder