Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
judgment, yes or no????
    #2079547 - 11/07/03 03:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

so a friend of mine revealed to me the other day something my ego does constantly. since my realization, my mind has been left to a tiny whisper, and it's been fantastic. he made me realize it using his own judgement. now as I( have said before and I'll say it again, when I'm talking about judgement, I am defining it as having the say of what is right and what is wrong. having said that, I was operating under the assumption that this way of thinking leads to a chaotic mind rather than a quiet one.

but now I think I will utilize this ability we have to a certain extent. maybe it isn't about not judging, but rather what's behind the judgement. See what's the reason to judge, and then act accordingly. I'll take my example for reference.

my friend and i had some argument because I was involved in him losing his job. the next day I came in and he looked hella pissed. as I walked in, he gave me this stare and then he said, hey, it's not about YOU buddy, YOU always think it's about YOU. he judged me. I am thankful, becayse it led to a realization. that it isn't all about me, and while that may be obvious reading it, living it and acting out in everyday situations is a lot harder. it is easy to keel over and forget.

I was tempted to just say to him, hey you're judging me, but then I realized that this judgment actually helped me. so to those who say that we shouldn't judge others and ourselves, what can you say to this because to my frame of reference, it helped more than hurt, after all what is being hurt? just our egos, big deal

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOkEyToKeY
Re: judgment, yes or no???? *DELETED* [Re: kaiowas]
    #2079556 - 11/07/03 03:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by OkEyToKeY

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Loc: everywhere all the time
Re: judgment, yes or no???? [Re: OkEyToKeY]
    #2080748 - 11/07/03 01:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

www.higherintelligence.com this kind of reminded me of your win-win judgement situation, check it out.

Judgement helps you define what you believe, just make sure you understand why you judge things the way you do. And don't ever impose that judgement on others unless its asked for.

--------------------
i am another you

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology