Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezpathos
TheOnlyYeeter
Male

Loc: OH
DMT TEK Reliability
    #20791892 - 11/04/14 11:01 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hello all. I got ahold of a lot of good ole' Mimosa off of a gorgeous tree that a friend has been growing for a long time now.
Anyways. I cam across an incredibly INCREDIBLY simplistic tek..
Since extraction deals with chemicals that would be ideal to not smoke, id like to check for clarity to see if this would really be reliable. Its so simple, I dont even have to look at the procedure video to remember.
Ill use text representation pictures to show the size of things and such, he gave no specific sizes because "its not rocket science, DMT extraction doesnt have to be precise like other drugs" Of course, to an extent.

He had a jar, first off.

-----------
-------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
--------------- <--- jar (maybe 6inches tall)
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------
---------------

He used 1 jar

in a nutshell,
filled the jar up a little more than halfway, with warm water
Then put about a spoonful of sodium hydroxide (lye) into the water, and mixed. Then he added the mimosa powder, and mixed it in. I think he said to leave it sit for a few hours, or over night. And the longer the better.
Then, added the rest of the jar, with Lighter fluid. I think he used charcoal fluid? Is zippo better?
Anyways, filled it with enough space to mix. Mixed it slowly, brought up the foaming issue some people have. He said to mix the fluid in, then leave it for a day. Then he came back, the fluid was back on top, and he used a glass eyedropper to extract the lighter fluid, and then let it sit on a glass plate with a small fan over it for a while and then the rest is obvious, said to have crystals of DMT left behind. (He only did 1 pull)

Now, this all seems very reliable, IMO. (First off tho, am i missing a step? Should you let it sit for a period of time after any of the steps he mentioned?)
He didnt mention freezing, he didnt mention much else at all. This seemed to be incredibly simple TEK with little chemicals involved. Although people acid wash theirs, I really dont want to do that, unless this TEK is completely wrong all in all.
Where should it be frozen?
How long?
Or is this a pretty good TEK?
Im planning on using about 100grams of Mimosa, so obviously im going to have to up all the things he put, using a bigger jar, etc.
Can I use this as an extraction TEK? I just dont wanna waste my Precious Mimosa.
Any reliable other TEKS that I could use? Something with picture representations would be great.. Or shit, perhaps video. Anyways. Thanks a bunch! I plan on not even selling it. Gotta share the experience

Thanks guys!

--------------------
"WHO THE FUCK IS DAVID. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE WE. GODDAMN. FUCK DAVID IS COMING OH FUCKING NO." - "anon"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: zpathos]
    #20792232 - 11/04/14 12:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Just follow this that's all you have to do.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Cyb%27s_Hybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek

--------------------

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: sbc1]
    #20792237 - 11/04/14 12:37 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinezpathos
TheOnlyYeeter
Male

#20792606 - 11/04/14 02:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Do you think A/B is better than STB?.. in regards to about a 100 - 130g starting point

--------------------
"WHO THE FUCK IS DAVID. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE WE. GODDAMN. FUCK DAVID IS COMING OH FUCKING NO." - "anon"

Offlinezpathos
TheOnlyYeeter
Male

#20792658 - 11/04/14 02:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

This seems to be for ACRB instead of MHRB..

--------------------

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

#20792703 - 11/04/14 02:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like the STB lazy mans tek found over in the Nexus Wiki. Following the tek that you are using with MHRB gave me yellow wax. Go over to the nexus Wiki and check out the tek I listed.

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: blackdust]
    #20792754 - 11/04/14 03:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Both teks i've put can be for either mhrb or acrb but with the acrb you have to do a mini a/b which is explained in the 2nd tek

--------------------

InvisibleStaplerhead
Phanner

#20793003 - 11/04/14 04:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

For later.

--------------------
You know It's gonna get stranger, let's get on with the show

Offlinerudraksha

Loc: West Coast Canada
Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: Staplerhead]
    #20793350 - 11/04/14 05:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

you're worried about acidifying, but ok with using lighter fluid and lye? you can acidify with vinegar or vitamin c (ascorbic acid) instead of hydrochloric if you like, it's generally the naptha (check for impurities before using) and the lye (gloves and eye protection!) i'm not a fan of. not that that stops me...

--------------------

Offlinezpathos
TheOnlyYeeter
Male

Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: rudraksha]
    #20795404 - 11/05/14 05:52 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Its not that I'm sketched out, its just it seems easier without. More or less because I cant find a tek with video and or picture representations to help. I'm a very second guessing person, so I confuse myself.
But anyways tho. I have lye. The thing greatly confusing me, is naphtha. Isn't it not sold in the us anymore? What impurities do I look out for? What am I looking for?
I'm looking to get some nice fluffy white dream shard, I heard lazy mans isnt the best. But, I'm assuming an A/B tek would bring more of the white goodness yes? Honestly I'm willing to pay someone to help me with this step by step. I just need some in depth help, I'm more hands on than reading vague directions.

--------------------

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

#20795485 - 11/05/14 06:38 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zpathos said:
Its not that I'm sketched out, its just it seems easier without. More or less because I cant find a tek with video and or picture representations to help. I'm a very second guessing person, so I confuse myself.
But anyways tho. I have lye. The thing greatly confusing me, is naphtha. Isn't it not sold in the us anymore? What impurities do I look out for? What am I looking for?
I'm looking to get some nice fluffy white dream shard, I heard lazy mans isnt the best. But, I'm assuming an A/B tek would bring more of the white goodness yes? Honestly I'm willing to pay someone to help me with this step by step. I just need some in depth help, I'm more hands on than reading vague directions.

I've just posted you 2 teks that anyone could follow and get dmt

--------------------

Offlinerudraksha

#20796113 - 11/05/14 10:44 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zpathos said:

there's alot of good teks out there, just be patient and make sure you collect the right equipment. naptha is white gas, same thing. coleman camp fuel, msr superfuel whatever. to test the gas for impurities just pour a bit in a glass dish and let it sit out in the sun or somewhere ventilated till it fully evaporates. if it leaves some blue traces or something it's not pure enough, as it's also going to leave that in your final product and you dont want to smoke that shit. acidifying the water is super easy, all you gotta do is pour some of whatever you're using to acidify into the water and check the ph, just aim for a ph of 4, doesn't have to be exact. you can get some litmus paper from home depot or something to check it or get a digital ph meter, you're going to need it to check after you put in the lye as well. make sure it has the appropriate range if it's litmus paper (usually a pool ph checking kit will do the trick). another note is if you're using plastic jugs, make sure it's HDPE plastic, it has the #2 plastic recycle symbol.

bottom line is there's only so much you can figure out by reading, just try a small batch (which is easier to deal with anyway) and see how it goes. if you get stuck, post pics on the forums and i'm sure people will help you out (either here or dmt-nexus). the second time you do it will be invariably smoother since you know the steps and exact tools. a good tip i like is for separating the naptha from the basified soup is to use a turkey injector thing from the dollar store, and cut the end of it flat, then you can pull it off to a very thin layer, turkey basters arent very precise.

--------------------

Offlineqweqaz
Break-through
Male

Loc: Sweden
    #20797159 - 11/05/14 03:11 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Follow this tek if you want to do a method that works:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw3sqf_the-dmt-workshop_tech
He also explains the safety regarding handling it all.

Offlinezpathos
TheOnlyYeeter
Male

Re: DMT TEK Reliability [Re: qweqaz]
    #20803369 - 11/06/14 08:31 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm okay. well thanks guys. Ill give them all a look. More specifically tho, im sorry for asking a repeated question, any TEK off the top of your heads that correlates directly to a 200g extraction? Im not one for starting off small (30g, 50g) Im under a little time constraint. I know I know, it should be taken with care and time. I plan on doing so. It's just I wanna give it a go all in one. Im hoping to perhaps get atleast 5 grams out of 200g?

--------------------

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

#20805073 - 11/07/14 09:51 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zpathos said:
Hmm okay. well thanks guys. Ill give them all a look. More specifically tho, im sorry for asking a repeated question, any TEK off the top of your heads that correlates directly to a 200g extraction? Im not one for starting off small (30g, 50g) Im under a little time constraint. I know I know, it should be taken with care and time. I plan on doing so. It's just I wanna give it a go all in one. Im hoping to perhaps get atleast 5 grams out of 200g?

lmfao. Does MHRB get those kinds of yields? But just adjust the measurements to the amount you are doing. It's basic math. If you can't do math then you shouldn't be doing the extraction.

Offlinerudraksha

#20805130 - 11/07/14 10:11 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

yup. what blackdust said. double the numbers just like if you wanted to bake twice as many cookies. pretty simple, you're going to also need larger containers (hopefully that goes without saying). if you got 3 grams from 200g bark you should be pretty stoked. if you get 5 grams on your first pull i probably wouldnt wanna smoke that.

--------------------

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

#20805200 - 11/07/14 10:37 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Don't just double the number, get a ph meter and follow that, between 3-4 acid stage, 12-13 base stage and make sure the soups not thick or the naphtha will struggle to seperate, get a 2 litre glass bottle with a thin neck for your extraction and that's all the info you need, head over to the nexus and follow one of those teks

--------------------

Offlinerudraksha

#20805258 - 11/07/14 10:49 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sbc1 said:
Don't just double the number, get a ph meter and follow that, between 3-4 acid stage, 12-13 base stage and make sure the soups not thick or the naphtha will struggle to seperate, get a 2 litre glass bottle with a thin neck for your extraction and that's all the info you need, head over to the nexus and follow one of those teks

yeah great advice, forgot some of these teks go off ratio rather than ph. imo should always go off ph anyway. ph will vary from different water sources so depending on that you should adjust the amounts based off a ph read anyway.

thanks sbc1

--------------------

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

#20805271 - 11/07/14 10:50 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sbc1 said:

He is already cutting corners. I doubt he would even consider that. Although ebay has them for about $10 bucks but that shipping time is like 3 freaking days....

---

lol, jk

:showerscene:

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

#20805313 - 11/07/14 11:02 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Ha true or he could get some litmus paper, but he needs to do it properly otherwise he'll mess it up

--------------------

Offlinerudraksha

#20805338 - 11/07/14 11:09 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

or find some large spectrum litmus paper (need to be able to test acidity to ph of 4 and basic to 12). most pool kits will do the trick, try home depot or something. but truly a digital ph meter is the way to go... why fuck around with litmus paper when you can just spend $10.

take your time and do it with care and you will get a better (and probably cleaner/healthier) product that will reflect the love and care you put into it. if you're trying to do your first extraction why not start with 50g or 100g, just to get a feel for it and deal with more manageable amounts? think of the extraction as part of the trip/experience you want out of the final product.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates