Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMikeHuntShrooms
enthusiast

Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without weed?
    #2076258 - 11/06/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well i have only done the things like 5 times but everytime i blaze up around an hour/hour and a half into it because it always seems after the blunt the trip goes from ok... to holy fuckin shit

wondering if the bud just changed the timing on when it hits u or if it is the reason i get this great shroomin high

thx guys

--------------------
Click this link now!
http://venus.walagata.com/w/mikehuntshrooms/scream.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2076459 - 11/06/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It depends on your state of mind and how weed affects you.

Cannabis will not fine tune you. It will make you more dreamy or subdued. If you're looking for clarity and intensity it is best to experience mushrooms without any other psychoactive foods/chemicals - including alcohol, weed, and cigarettes. You should also pay attention to the foods you eat and how much water you've been drinking.

You want to feel physically, psychologically, and spiritually fit BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER your experience with mushrooms. Do what must be done to fulfill this.

Anonymous

Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: World Spirit]
    #2076617 - 11/06/03 09:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I don't now about intensity. Good weed smoked right at or right before the peak has got me off really well many times.

To each his own I guess.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

OfflineFritzs_caindealer
Fritz tested,dealer approved

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: ]
    #2076712 - 11/06/03 10:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

your kiddin right?
the weed just serves to enhance it, but with the larger the dose the less you'll feel the effects of the weed so why even bother if you ask me. toking is only good if you're dosing in thr 1 to 2gram area.

try the shrooms nitrous combination, INSANE!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And then at night I would wonder:
Had I been wasting all my time enjoying the sweet taste of Tennasse bourbon, brownest of the brown liquors? Where was my girlfriend? Where was my car? Who's bed was I lying on? Which state was I in? And I got that sad feeling to make me cry...

Anonymous

Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Fritzs_caindealer]
    #2076744 - 11/06/03 10:47 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^

That works well to!  :wink:

And if you were addressing me with the "You're kidding right", no I wasn't.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: ]
    #2077430 - 11/06/03 02:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't know... I've never smoked weed with shrooms.  I always have one of two thought patterns stopping me... A)This is too perfect.  I have re-gained the enlightenment and I do not want to put any chemicals into my brain to jeopardize that.  Or B) HOLY SHIT!  THIS IS INTENSE... NO WAY AM I ADDING TO THIS MINDFUCK, THIS IS PLENTY :nut:

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Noviseer]
    #2077499 - 11/06/03 03:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^^ That's it! Exactly... I've never smoked weed with mushrooms... same two thought patterns.....

I like to smoke cigarettes while tripping btw....

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Annom]
    #2077650 - 11/06/03 04:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i remember once turning on a friend to shrooms, he took 3 grams and i took two, wanted to keep mine light just incase i had to talk him out of some negative thought patterns....all was going well, as i suspected, and about an hour into it he decided he wanted to smoke some bud...i wasnt really tripping too hard, just some light CEV's and weird thought patterns, but nothing like im used to...

after a bong rip, i was sent into overdrive for about 30 min....it was cool, not sure really why this happened though...at the time i thought it was the weed

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2077673 - 11/06/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've gotta' add one thing. If you are an experienced pot smoker, weed can definately enhance your trip... especially the visuals.

If pot alone rocks your socks off, you may want to avoid toking and tripping.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinemadog
Stranger
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Rose]
    #2078607 - 11/06/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i like it when im comming down, and smokeing a joint is SO fun on it. the smoke and everything is so awesome.

if my trip was a little unsettleing, the pot is great to chill, but i dont like the unclarity

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2078805 - 11/06/03 09:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Cervantes said it well. If your a stoner like most of us then pot will definatly enhance your trip, it makes a huge difference for me personally. I'd imagine that if your not a big pot smoker it might be a little too intense for you. Pot seems to make everything about the trip more intense, especially the body high.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2078809 - 11/06/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I dont like to smoke till im coming down. Also when im peaking hard marijuana doesnt seem to have much of an effect as the lsd or mushrooms seam to greatly overpower it.

On the comedown some herb can bring the psychadelicy back some.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2078824 - 11/06/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've toked once or twice.  :crazy:

You're right Chief... but from my experience (plenty)... visuals are the most noticable enhancement of pot. Let's face it... cubes aren't usually very visual unless you take a huge dose, have a great batch, or smoke some weed while you come up.

Smoking  on the comedown is nice too.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineJimiStoneFree
Shroomer

Loc: Colorado, U.S.A.
    #2079008 - 11/06/03 10:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, brand new to the shroomery. I've only had one trip, and I'm definitely looking to do some more! :-D

But the only time that I'm lookin to smoke when I'm shroomin is on the come-down. That way, I just land smoothly rather than crashin down.

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves!" -Bill Hicks

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without weed? [Re: MikeHuntShrooms]
    #2080203 - 11/07/03 07:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

man see everytime I smoked bud it took the shit away. that whole dreamy state flies out the window and I'm just left stoned after an hour of the toke. that is unless I smoke more which then brings the visuals back, but it is only short lived. as one person said, to each his own, but for me i like shrooms by themselves.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlineguitarmon
musician

Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without weed? [Re: kaiowas]
    #2080399 - 11/07/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm more experienced with buds than shrooms ...

... but so far, I've found shrooms to be kinda subtle ... until I smoke some buds ... especially useful for the come up ... it really kicks things in and gets it going.

In general ... I find buds to be kind of like a 'spice' ... that makes 'anything' you do more enjoyable or fun.

Edited by guitarmon (11/07/03 09:15 AM)

Offlinelittlejohn747
addict

Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: guitarmon]
    #2080575 - 11/07/03 10:21 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

arrrrr...tis a nice pipe you have their matey :bong:

OfflineZed
Certified Insane
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: littlejohn747]
    #2082951 - 11/08/03 01:13 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I dont reckon its the weed directly that makes you trip harder...I think its the relaxedness that the weed brings that allows you to drift a lot further into a trip

Trips are often held back by certain emotions...even subconcious ones that you arnt aware of

I once took a 6dry gram dose before and stayed completely sober, My head felt like someone was sat on it but i didnt get any visuals or strange thoughts at all....I now think that I didnt trip so well because i was tripping with some firsttime trippers (they had 3gram each and were tripping their balls off) so I felt responsible for them perhaps?.

once we all went home around 4hours into the trip or so I got home and sat in my room in darkness and the trip just washed over me like an ocean...just as soon as id sat down and started to relax..

just my thoughts on the matter

OfflineJangempo
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Zed]
    #2084618 - 11/08/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

When I toke after shrooming I find that the high doesn't affect the trip, it's the trip that supercharges the high.

I may just be crazy, tho

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: Are Shrooms anywhere near the same experience without we [Re: Jangempo]
    #2085647 - 11/09/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've come to hate smoking weed on a mushroom trip....I feel it clouds my thoughts and makes me paranoid.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag