Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFlare
journeyman
flashbacks from the shrooms ?
    #2077474 - 11/06/03 05:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hey after takng shrooms about 3 weeks ago took them about 4 times... anyway when im say walking dow nthe street ill see bands of colours come into view... sometimes when i hear noises ill see some colours too.. but they go away.. after a few secs.. the colours i see i can deal with but.. soemtimes i think really strange thoughts.. like one time i was standing with a group of people.. and all of a sudden i got really bad vibes from one guy totally freaked me out i had to leave the room.. i dotn really feel too mentally stable atm.. thats so im cutting away the drugs / drink from my life till i feel "ok" with myself again... maybe im jus pretty depressed no idea

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFlare
journeyman
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: Flare]
    #2077486 - 11/06/03 05:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

and another thing few nites ago whe ni was trying to get to sleep i started thiking some crazy shit.. like i got kinda paranoid when i heard noises downstairs thought that someoen was trying to get into the house to kill my mom.. then i started thinking how my life would be without her.. that id b so lost then i got really really scared and freaked out and i got scared of being alone..thats when i thougth abvout the bad ppl in my life and started thikning about heaven and hell pretty fucked up paranoia going on there..

Edited by Flare (11/06/03 05:16 PM)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2077493 - 11/06/03 05:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This happens to me after I indulge myself in shrooms 4 or more times in a month. If I stay away from ingesting anymore for a month or two the sympotms vanish.

Do you think it's possible you have a case of HPPD? Or has a really intense experience engraved itself onto your mind?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2077506 - 11/06/03 05:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

whats HPPD? and only thing that really in my mind is where we all go when we die.. heh i guess it will pass with time.. i hope so anyway sometimes i wonder whats all the point in living.. then i thoguth to myself to have fun and to be fun to be around.. life is about being happy.. i guess i learnt that from shrooms as a posotive thing... but negative thing wondering where we all go when we die mm

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2077516 - 11/06/03 05:29 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

also if i stare long enough at a object it will appear to wave .. kinda breathe... but i have been using other drugs.. speed and Ecstacy the last year or so requlary like nearly every weekend... used to see colours then.. but receently the srooms i see more and now i get bad vibes and think some weird shit and get some paranoia.. never had these things while on E.. i guess it mite be depression and a sign for my body to tell me to chill out at the weekends and stop drinking using drugs.. i feel i need a rest.. goign non stop on drink drugs for last year i guess catches up on ya

Edited by Flare (11/06/03 05:31 PM)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2077518 - 11/06/03 05:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

search for HPPD in the forms... there's numerous posts on it.

But anyhow, trust me when I say I know how you feel. Just stay away from drugs for a bit and all will turn to normal in time.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineFlare
journeyman
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: djd586]
    #2077524 - 11/06/03 05:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
search for HPPD in the forms... there's numerous posts on it. 

But anyhow, trust me when I say I know how you feel.  Just stay away from drugs for a bit and all will turn to normal in time. 

thx will do.. im glad this forum is here :smile: lets me get things off my chest that i could not discuss with other ppl coolies

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2077573 - 11/06/03 05:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Bear in mind that self-diagnosis is fraught with problems tho. If everyone who had a common cold read about the first symptoms of Typhoid we'd have millions of people running to the doctors convinced they had typhoid. It's very easy to read a few symptoms and convince yourself you've got it. Like all the people who self-diagnose "brain damage" after taking E.

If the drugs are causing you problems, stay away from them.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2077588 - 11/06/03 05:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

was reading about HPPD... seems liek that they experiance the symtoms all the time.. where as im havng flashbacks.. i guess if problems persist i can learn to live with them.. i can handle them wat they are now.. but if they get worse then id get scared... no more pshycadelics for me.. ive had my fun with them live and learn..

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2077989 - 11/06/03 07:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

this happened to me, yes... i got really depressed after doing mushrooms pretty often. and i got the weird visuals that won't go away, that i sometimes wish would. they don't bother me. sometimes i think i don't exist, or i get really weird and think i'm dead, or weird shit like that. like, i know i'm just being silly, but i FEEL fuckin crazy sometimes. hasn't happened lately, for which i'm grateful.

for a while, altho this has nothing to do with tripping, i would always imagine myself killing people, friends included. not that i wanted to do it. but i visualized the different ways i could do it.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlineguitarmon
musician

Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: entiformatie]
    #2081054 - 11/07/03 03:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

entiformatie - You visualized or imagined yourself 'killing people' after shrooming? I have too ... scary as it seems. Maybe we should lay off the drugs for a while.

But if you think about it ... its not all that crazy. Thinking about something is WAY different than acting on it though. We all have fantasies ... somethings we think on our own, others come out of the blue.

I think its a Ying/Yang thing ... we have much capacity for positive thoughts, which are balanced by the negative. Humans do have some intelligence, but we are really just animals.

Animals do kill, and humans kill more than any other animal on this rock ... often for the wrong reasons. We farm and slaugter other animals by the thousands ... chickens, cows, fish. You may not think about all the killing when you go to the super market to pick up your food ... but somebody has to do it.

Maybe the violent thoughts are somehow a balance for peaceful vibes and serenity one feels after a shroom trip? *shrug* I'm just guessing.

Anyways ... I wouldn't worry about it ... I don't think its actually weird or abnormal to *think* about it (doing it is another matter). Like I said ... we are primative animals. Maybe a little more intelligent than some of the other creatures we've encountered on this rock ... but still primative, and by far ... the most dangerous.

OfflineFlare
journeyman
    #2081109 - 11/07/03 03:21 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah after shrooming crazy thing pop into my head.. real crazy.. hope it all goes away soon last time i dosed on shrooms was about 3 weeks ago... i read somewhere could take up to 4 months for them to completey dissapear

OfflineVertigo
Mycovoire
Loc: Panhandle
    #2081196 - 11/07/03 03:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I had tracers for about a week after having tripped a couple weeks prior. Also I seem to remember dreams after having tripped. Usually I never remember them. It wears off after a week or two.

--------------------
"One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

OfflineBLP
Stranger
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: Vertigo]
    #2081710 - 11/07/03 07:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ive had many different types of flash backs from doing shrooms..all together ive done them 8 times this year...and yes i can relate to the murderous fantasies, fantasies about death and conciousness...i found from shrooms...conciousness is life...conciousness on death is a way we tend to break threw the 5 senses and think about what really makes us indivudals...ive never had flash backs of paranoia..ive had many dreams about being in a garden of some sort..and giant mushrooms growing there...i think mushrooms can magnify such depression on death and life.....cuz its so overwhelming being on shrooms you gotta enjoy its msytery that it leaves us with....conciousness about life and death..about where we go..about what is what in teh universe...that what you gotta hang on too..the dreamstate and mystical perspective you get off them...dont think about dying and someone killin your mom...like tv you can change the channel...same with anyones mood its changeable...

Invisiblepuggymalone
just looking forlove

#2081913 - 11/07/03 08:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Most of the people I know "think" they have some degree of permanent damage from taking acid or shrooms. NOPE, most of the time people are looking so hard at everything wondering from a paranoid standpoint wheter they have made a bad decision by indulging, that they will see something. (usually little shakes, or blurring when staring at a wall) But think about it, you are staring really hard at a f'ing wall looking for something!! If you look hard enough you will see what you are looking for:) Not to say that you can't damage yourself, but if you only dose once ever couple of months you would be hard pressed to do so. Use the moderation technique, don't over do it and you will be fine. If you have over done it, back off of it for a few months and let your body heal. A lot can be healed by mother time, be careful though, a lot can also not be healed (so don't do 7 inch lines and drive to circle K thinking the cops can't catch you in the batmobile:)
love to yall
puggy

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: puggymalone]
    #2083448 - 11/08/03 10:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i no i have flash backs,sometimes i get dizzy and everything seems kinda purple, sometimes i just stair at things and get stuck looking at it.i get some fucked up thoughts like just stuff flashing in my head,when i get drunk i can freek people out by saying things that pop up in my head,i eat shrooms at least twice a week and ive slacked off.i used to eat them untill they had no effects.i just fell in love with them i would trip about twice a day every day.Im positive there is flash backs.Oh one time i was by my self in my treestand and i saw a shadow dude standing by a tree kicking leavs around i blinked and it was gone.The anly drugs i do is shrooms and weed n sometimes pills.THANKYAVERYMUCH tootles

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: DEATH666]
    #2083621 - 11/08/03 12:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ good example of how NOT to use mushrooms.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: guitarmon]
    #2083663 - 11/08/03 12:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Humans do have some intelligence, but we are really just animals.

I think that's a bit of a slur on animals  :smile2:

Animals do kill

Usually only when there's a heck of a good reason to do so tho. 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: TheEggman]
    #2083668 - 11/08/03 12:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, 666. thank god you came to your sense's, and quite abusing something so sacred befor it turned on you.
I understand the willingness to want to experince something that
wounderfull all the time/everyday,but you need time to intergrate your trip's into your life to enjoy the next trip.
and as far as flashback ,I dont belive in them, I;ve been doseing for 28 year's an have never had one ,not one!

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: flashbacks from the shrooms ? [Re: ant61]
    #2083730 - 11/08/03 01:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I always see patterns of purple and red while I'm in the dark....I really don't think its normal to see faces sometimes either. If thats not from shrooms, I don't know what the fuck it is.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience