Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Fauchk
    #2055687 - 10/30/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

What can you seee my friend? What doooo yoouuuu seeee. Sometimes you seem so far away........................................................... Who are These flaming fucking fucks, ripping my head into a million ducks. Tear them to waste. Not a drop to taste. Ill take this stinking hate and rip it to its core, i will WRENCH OUT THOSE pieces that plague my mind... obliterate them.... i will stretch, i will flame that stinking stentch, when there is nothing left to drink, i will fill myself with my own bitter hate. I will torch myself into obliterate till NO MORE, no more plagueing thoughts, wear myself, stretch myself through thick and thin. I, a human waste, plague dwith the taste of an insatious HASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: . I cannot, i will NOT RELAX!!!!! :mad2:  :mad2:  :mad2:  :mad2:  :mad2:  :mad2:  :mad2: . You have stepped over the horizon, down below you will see hells pits, firey and deep, you stteep to pear to see to touch to taste to smell, your hunger lingers you to edge of this infernal pit. See the seers seering in the hot flesh that linger below, you taste it burning in your mind, the fires rage as if that place you have fallen so low to brings such anger from the pits of the lowest point in Tartarus. Rip your lungs, touch your tongues...  :crazy2: While i stretch myself thick and thin, seeing what is not to be seen,  :confused:  not seeing what has been shown :nut: , ill walk.... Yes, i will, a filthy little rant  :thumbdown: for you to piss on, and me to see it in the waste of past rains  :sad: . Stare over at the edge, and realize where you dont want to go. If i said life was a joke it would only be sarcasm, yes, life is a joke. Laugh all you want. Poke.... hehehe, poke... you blog......  :nonono:

No...No...No... not quantifiable, not even for words.

past the burning fryers, when all was lost, all had burned away from existence, what was left at the end was a pile of ash, and a resinous substance... These last remaining pieces of a sore universe waited like death till out of No Where came. When no where came, the ashes talked with the resin of ages, from the ashes and resin arose 7 figures. They are frozen in no where, no where, no where can anyone see them, only the ashes and resinous bonds know their secret.  :ooo: :spliff: :syringe: :tongue2: :shocked: :confused: :wtf: :shake: :pill2: :eyemouth: :devil: :alert: :evil: :eek: :noway: i must leave

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Fauchk [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2057856 - 10/30/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: mwhahwehaehheaehdehadhmaheha

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2058247 - 10/30/03 06:11 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I should learn to use my words so we can communicate? :smile:

BT - Communicate

we should have this commune where we communicate, where we could communicate to different PEOPLE! This thread probably doesnt belong here. but for me its just this continue thread of channeled randomness...im trying to figure out what the hell it is. So hopefully mods dont delete it. It may turn into something!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to let your emotional frustration out on this board in any way you choose. Some would much appreciate its.... yesss yesssisss :smile:

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2063180 - 11/01/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2068861 - 11/03/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Fauchk. I just lost my post. Learning how to let go is the hardest part. I like the sky :smile:

Woah :ooo:

ahhhh  :loveeyes: 

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2068895 - 11/03/03 08:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

As we speak we talk in words and pictures, maybe some dont think of pictures, they are there. Just open your eyes, there is a beautiful world at your fingertips, you just have to uncover it. Time will build dirt, and cloud your memory, but as the tides of the ages wash over the old, the seeds of life germinate, and once again can the earthly delight be seen once again.

To embrace the sky, gives me such a high, nothing else complies, only to see this fills me full of grace, beyond words, past disgrace, i love this place, this higher place.

--------------------
What?

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2069196 - 11/03/03 11:31 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

randomness is a skeleton key, it could unlock any and every door.
its a shame I figured this out the hard way, through pain, through vulnerability.
the essence of one is nothing but the essence of every other thing. You are you because of everything else. I am me because of you, and you and you, but to shed myself is to shed everything else?
FAUCHK
I'm never ready to use that skeleton key, because what is on the other door could damage us all. But most often it's worth the risk, because the thrill, and the possibility is greater than the NOW. Who says you cannot bask in the this's and the that's and the hoyven mayven with the random and the thinking mhawlvehn...

The random makes us human. mmhoalwll

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Fauchk [Re: Blastrid]
    #2070861 - 11/04/03 07:13 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:eyemouth:  :sad:  :mad2: Yes yes yes my friend, making us human, we in humanely seek to destroy ourselves... As the FAUCHK seeks to Fauchk us. I had a dream once where i was runnning running running inside this school and there were these seraphim children... they were all around. and they looked at me and tried to hold me back. And when i went to open the doors inside of the school is saw gateways to other worlds, alternate realities, and one door, one door they would not let me see. I got close... so close, but the threw me away, the children took me back. What lays behind that door, always a trick. In the middle of no where, picking up a telephone, and hearing the sound of nothing, chilling my spine to tears. yes These things of randomness are a cascading beauty, seemingly it seems that some things seem scarey when they seem limited... but channeled to an unknown places... yes yes yes.... We have to embrace our randomness :smile:  :eyemouth: SHROOMS ARE FOR THE LIZZIES, and The merzieessssssssss    :thumbup: 

--------------------
What?

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #2077304 - 11/06/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

DUDE! Thats fucking tight! It triggered so many thoughts in my head..
This thread is amazing. This is a side of you I have never seen.
What were you on? :wink:

I sung it to myself and it would make for some heavy shit! You mind if I use some excerpts in my music? Can you sing?
I dig heavy electro industrial mayhem.

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #2077312 - 11/06/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:

lol! are those burnt G.I. Joes?  :lol: 

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Fauchk [Re: Effed]
    #2078815 - 11/06/03 09:50 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

They came... from out of the darkness :wink: and so they shall return, when the water washes their tears away.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: Fauchk [Re: Effed]
    #2078819 - 11/06/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Use all you want man... I wish i had some stuff to synthesize some little bits and pieces. Meh. dem children are funny  :eyemouth: . I dont know what i was on... I might have been high...  :stash:  :laugh:  :smile2: 

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#2087545 - 11/09/03 09:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Burn me, burn these walls. Burn these sins upon my heart.... that crush my mind and tear me apart. Please god, please burn them away. Devine breath, blow them away. These things black and old with age, have grown upon my soul beyond my comprehension. I know i run up this mountain, i see my sky falling in front of me, i just wish to be free, to say im sorry, please set me free. Water that runs deep, clean this soul of mine, after the fires have burned away, wash my soul of stains.

I Pray to clease my soul, so that i may return to those things natural and pure.

:sun:

--------------------
What?

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2088278 - 11/10/03 12:47 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

To have a face of material mirror
So that soil may not collect, only be reflect ed
Since I am what is around me
The best me I can be
Is to reflect without imperfect ions
Then I have become what surrounds
natural and pure.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag