Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Trip Report: Codeine, Mushrooms, Pot
    #2076610 - 11/06/03 11:47 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Three days ago, I came upon 25 Tylenol 3's. I did my first coldwater codeine extraction and for my first try, I was quite successful. I evaporated the codeine water down to powder using a hair dryer. A little APAP must've been left behind because I had about a gram of powder, but it didn't matter. This shit was still crazy good.

Me and K were sitting there blowing some and playing video games (MKDA is r0xx0rz) bored as all hell. My life has been shit lately ( http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post2064137  if you'd like some insight as to why) and the codeine was starting to make me feel better. C, B, and P show up and they've got mushrooms. I've known P since highschool and he's one of the 15 people out of 550 I never had beef with. In the spirit of generousity, I offered him some codeine because I haven't seen him in almost 2 years. He was satisfied and threw me a gram of mushrooms. C and B had their own quarter which they split. P leaves.

I ate my gram thinking it wasn't gonna do much, maybe a body high and some good, deep thoughts. But goddamn these things were BLUE. Bluest shrooms I've EVER seen. It looks like the person stuck a spore syringe up a smurfs ass and fruited it. About an hour into it, B perches himself up on the couch like a cat and starts meowing. He's a weird kid to start with but I've never seen him bug out this bad. He stands up proclaiming, "I am a GIANT" and starts walking around all slow. I have a grin on my face and the codeine coupled with the gram of shrooms start making me feel really good. C whips out a sack of fine-ass nugs (it still amazes me where he gets such amazing pot from, especially for being about as broke as I am) and surprises us all. I'm not tripping too hard (obviously) so we go in my car and pickup a blunt.

On the car ride we're driving through town where there's a few trees here and there. It was raining. I glance over at B who's sitting shotgun and he's staring out the rain-covered window at a house saying, "Oh my god the forest is really creepy.. what if something comes out of it to get us?" I look ahead of me, to my left and right, and then check my rearview mirrors. Nope. No forest. Maybe three trees, tops. B tells me I have three arms and I've been hiding them from everyone for a long, long time.

We get our blunt, I gut it, roll our nugs up and spark it. Every hit I took I could feel the codeine intensifying and I was still playing Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to pass the time... ok so maybe I'm addicted to it but BEST VIDEO GAME EVER. B and C are tripping incredibly hard. C says the couch he's sitting on (the most uncomfortable couch in the world) is more comfortable than lying in a pile of feathers. I laugh, finish my battle in Mortal Kombat and I see Frost (my character) staring at me when I win. The game glitches and it lags a little and I could have sworn I saw her pupils shift and look directly into mine.  I relax, pass the piece, and go onto the next fight. In the game the characters have shadows and for a brief second I saw Frost's detach from her body and run across the ground off the screen. I'm really high at this point.

I shut the game off as I didn't want it to be the center of attention the entire night and we all know what it's like to burn out to someone playing video games all night. We all came clean about our sins and our mistakes and how we should all treat people how we want to be treated. If everyone followed this code the world would be a better place.

I bring my problems out into the open (the ones sykobish made me feel so much better about). Normally I don't share much about my personal life with my friends except for K. C and B are good friends but not BEST friends. For a good two hours we had the deepest conversation I've ever had with anyone, ever. Period. C is quiet throughout a lot of it, but when I ask him what's wrong he tells me, "It's like every word you say brings out an onslaught of emotion inside me and I felt like I was trapped in your reality". C and B both bring out a lot of shit that's been bothering them and K makes all of us feel better. He's got a really hot girlfriend now and his life is starting to turn around. It had literally been shit for him since his parents got divorced (5 years ago) but now things are looking good for him.

I have to cut this short because I have class in 15 minutes. I hadn't tripped on mushrooms in a long time but a nice light dose with a cocktail of other drugs seemed to do the trick. After all that codeine and a buncha nugs, I slept 16 hours and woke up feeling like new.

Sorry if this trip report wasn't as crazy as some of the other ones, but I've got a quarter to my face tomorrow night so I'll be sure to post that one too :wink: I'm just glad I'm feeling better.

much clown love,
CN 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Trip Report: Codeine, Mushrooms, Pot [Re: ]
    #2076632 - 11/06/03 11:57 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It's always good to here people feeling better after there experiences. I hope you and your friends all have started on the road to recovery from your problems and I wish you all the best of luck.

Good report.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports