Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Busybody neighbor!
    #2075647 - 11/05/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My sister went to a party down the street from where I live the other night. At about 12:00 am in the morning she decides to stumble on down the road to my house. Well, that would have been cool if she wasn't so fucked up that she did not even remember which house was mine!

She went to my neighbors house and beat on thier door. When she did not get an answer, she went around the house knocking on all the windows.

Before I go on, you must understand that my neighbors are straight as a fucking arrow. I have always done my best to keep it down because of the way that they are. No late night parties or anything.

Anyway, as luck would have it, the side door was unlocked and my sister walked in and walked through the house turning on all the lights as she went!

The man of the house was off hunting in northern Michigan, so the wife was in a bedroom with the kids huddled with a gun. She had also called the police at this point. My sister started yelling for me and the lady recognized her voice, and my name.

She came out of the room and after identifying my sister she cancelled the 911 call and sent my sister on her way.

My sister threatened to kick her ass and broke a flower pot on her way out. WTF!

My sister came to my house and passed out. The next morning the lady from next door came over and confronted us about the night before. I was abashed, to say the least. My sister was a fucking bitch! She said it was no big deal and if the lady could not understand that she was to drunk to know what she was doing then it was her fucking problem!

I have to live next door to these people! I actually like them. Well, the husband atleast. I liked her too, but today I heard her gossiping to a neighbor about what a piece of shit my sister is. I love my sister and do not like busybodies.

I have lived here for a long time and have never disturbed the peace. I gave the bitch money for the inconvenience and she still is running her fucking mouth to the neighbors about the situation.

Any advice on how I can handle this without causing to much damage in the neighborhood?

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Edited by sirreal (11/06/03 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: sirreal]
    #2075746 - 11/06/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The only thing i can suggest is possibly sitting down with the neighbour and explaining the situation.. but that may also result in her gossiping more. As it seems, she's going to talk whether you like it or not. So there's not really much you can do. I dont like those kinds of people either who run around gossip about anything they possibly can. It can be a real pain dealing with the gossipy kind..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2075784 - 11/06/03 12:34 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ya that sucks! maybe if your sister was a little more respectfull, and maybe appologized to her or something it might help....

but ya, like syko said seems like shes just the gossiping type...im sure she will find something new to gossip about soon enough, these types of people like to keep their news current.....you know, to be the first on to say "did ya hear what happened with such and such...."
i think they get extra brownie points or somethin for being the one who starts the rumors.... :tongue: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2075831 - 11/06/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: I couldn't agree more.  Once it's been 'talked out', they have to find other things to talk about.  No one likes to hear the same old news over and over again.  Just like a song on the radio that they play all the time, at a certain point, you just dont wanna hear it no more.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2076102 - 11/06/03 03:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I can't believe you gave her money.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: zeta]
    #2076602 - 11/06/03 09:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It was probably for the flower pot.

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2076684 - 11/06/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: ]
    #2077759 - 11/06/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, however much we may hate them, there's not a lot you can about gossipers. If it makes you feel any better, there was this old lady that lived up the street who was not only a horrible gossiper, but she would also go through the Dempsy Dumpster at my apartment looking for something juicy to talk about. The urge to plant my foot in her fat old rump whenever I saw her was often overwhelming! Some people really need to get a life. :shake: 

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2077928 - 11/06/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i woulda taken a dump in the dumpster every time i walked by it... just so i could give her shit if she ever gossipd about me.... "oh yea... well you dig through my SHIT lady"
hah
yea, not much you can do, cept make sure your sister knows what fucking house you live in from now on

--------------------

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2078045 - 11/06/03 06:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh I see. Well done for paying for the flower pot  :thumbup:

Offlinesirreal
devoid
    #2081628 - 11/07/03 04:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cool everyone. The husband came over today and we had a long talk.
I even told him that I did not appreciate his wife talking to the neighbors about the situation. He agreed and promised to ask her about it.

I apologised on behalf of my sister and he thanked me for replacing the flower pot. Then an amazing thing happened. He asked me if I smoked pot! My square neighbor asked ME if I wanted to burn a joint with him!

I said "hell yes" and we then smoked one and talked about music for over an hour. I then gave him my cat and he left.

I will miss my cat. Oh well, It scratches shit up anyway. :lol: 

--------------------
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2081785 - 11/07/03 05:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That's great. Glad to see everything worked out for you. Why did you give him your cat tho?

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: sykobish]
    #2081885 - 11/07/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sykobish said:
That's great.  Glad to see everything worked out for you.  Why did you give him your cat tho? 

He has been asking for it for awhile. It's always outside and his kids love to play with it. I don't really have the time for it anyways.

I won't get it neutered and so I have a hard time keeping it in the house and it is always shitting in his yard . I guess he figures this way it will shit in my yard once it is living over there. :smile:

Seriously, he intends to have it neutered and plans to keep it in the house. 

--------------------
-----------

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

#2081958 - 11/07/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well that was nice of you.  I'm glad to hear that everything is cool between you guys.  And who knows, maybe you just found yourself a new smokin buddy. :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlineenergy_ball_within
All thatis....Our mind
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: sykobish]
    #2139910 - 11/27/03 08:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

this thread..... well that story had to be one of the best ive read in a while. its cool that you just found a new smoking buddy, but its not cool his wife is a biotch. damn gossipers!

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2141982 - 11/28/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Um.
You traded you cat for a joint?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineMorbidHamster
Total Head Fook
Loc: Un-United Kingdom
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: Phluck]
    #2142323 - 11/28/03 02:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

no, he gave them the cat because he couldnt look after the cat as well as he'd liked and donated it to the next door neighbours because they would be able to give it more attention and love.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: MorbidHamster]
    #2143722 - 11/29/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I get it now

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: Phluck]
    #2143954 - 11/29/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

shit ill give ya my cat for a joint :laugh: j/k i love my fat little kitty

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Busybody neighbor! [Re: Dobie]
    #2145934 - 11/30/03 03:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i dont have a cat, but ill give ya my neighbors cat for a joint....i hate that cat, its always coming over to my house and leaving its shit all over the place.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom