Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Scales, Syrian Rue, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Effed on Ayahuasca (Report)
    #2075143 - 11/05/03 11:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Substance(s) : Vine of Souls
Dose :  15 grams mimosa hostillis, 40 grams b. caapi
Body Weight : 174 lbs

12:40pm - I drank the b.caapi brew first to give the MAOI's some time to do thier work. The taste was acidic and VERY bitter, perhaps the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life. The ph read 4.

1:00pm - By now I was feeling the effects of the cappi, it was a warm numbing feeling quite pleasant by itself. No nausea at this point, I felt great. So now I decided to drink the mimosa brew, I downed it in two gulps. The ph was 2.  :crazy: I take back what I said about the caapi, this was by FAR the nastiest shit I have EVER tasted in my life!! I could almost feel the effects instantly, a definite shift of some sort. :evil:

1:20pm - I have to lay down because the trip is starting to come on strong. I close my eyes and begin to see movement, the patterns and shapes are not vivid but fill up my entire field of view. I layed there for 10 minutes or so trying as hard as I could to avoid the dreaded nausea, then what do you know... I start to feel the puke coming on.

1:35pm - I ran to the bathroom because I couldnt resist the nausea any more, my body wanted to get that stuff out fast.  :tongue2:
As I'm puking I expect my world to be torn apart by hallucinations as I have read about so many times. Sadly, there were no hallucinations, only visual distortions of the room. After puking until my tank was empty I felt much better and went to lay back down, my eyes were watering and I was sweating pretty bad.

1:40pm - As I lay there, I started thinking very peculiar thoughts..
I thought about life and death, ego related thoughts, and thoughts about the people that I love, I even thought about the shroomery and how much it means to me.  :heart:
I was also having pretty nice closed eye visuals now, I have a picture (below) that I photoshopped to try to interpret some of the patterns and textures I was seeing. (no easy task)

1:50pm - I have to puke again, and Im hoping now its really going to kick in. So I go puke and surprisingly the effects did not intensify. This time I felt like a millions bucks after I vomitted and I went to lay down one last time.

2:00pm - The peak lasted about another 30 minutes. I lay there pondering on what I learned from the trip, this magical drink taught me the importance of life and death and not to hold back on anything you do.
To speak your mind and not worry what ANYONE thinks.
It made me want to leave this country and go play music and dance with the hippies, the way life should be. One with nature.

3:00pm The trip is mostly over, I can finally bring myself to smoke a cigarette and look back on it in awe. It was the "cleanest" feeling trip I have ever taken, it felt warm and very natural. There was no tension or load on the body at all. The sad thing is you just have to try it for yourself because describing it is impossible.

So this trip was 2 hours start to finish, I was a bit stumbly for an hour or two afterwords. There is definately a mental shift of some sort that occurs. I will have to have another go at it to learn more. I am thinking the short duration of the trip was due to the dose amount , I have also read that some people dont get visuals their first few times. It was not what I expected, but hopefully my future experiences will lead me to that truly  effed world that I am trying to explore.  :lol:

I tried hard to make this a short report, but it just isnt happening with a huasca trip.  :wink:
Hope you enjoyed the read, thanks everyone.

Viva La Shroomery! 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Effed]
    #2075185 - 11/05/03 11:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like quite the fruitful journey indeed. I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to pursue much more intense and visual experiences with ayahuasca other than the night you described in your trip report there.

As you probably already know rather well, it's best to take every experience for what it's worth, and learn from it even if it wasn't what you were expecting.

I'm happy to hear you got through your journey in one piece, and that it brought you the kind of insight you can be content in knowing.

Good luck in the future

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: audi0lsd]
    #2075262 - 11/06/03 12:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

By the way, you wouldn't happen to know if, over the course of a year, a plastic bag of MHRB and one of Rue, sitting in a dresser drawer at room temperature, would in any way decrease the effectiveness of the ingredients if it's decided they should be put to use in the near future?

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2075263 - 11/06/03 12:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well written, Effed.  :sun:

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: World Spirit]
    #2076316 - 11/06/03 09:36 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You should have used 20 grams of M. hostilis. :thumbup: :crazy2:

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Funguy]
    #2076453 - 11/06/03 10:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Funguy, you do Ayahuasca too? No way.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: World Spirit]
    #2076457 - 11/06/03 10:42 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #2076499 - 11/06/03 11:02 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

your preperation must have sucked i read on erowid that 20 grams mimosa will prison rape your brain.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2076895 - 11/06/03 02:01 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

*Ahem*

Here's my recipe (extreme):

Half ounce of P. viridis
5 grams Syrian rue
half cup lemon juice

Powder the dried leaves and add to lemon juice. Simmer for 1-4 hours, adding more lemon juice as neccessary. When 30 minutes are left, add powdered Syrian rue. When that time is up, add a cup of cold water. Slowly drink over a period of 30 minutes-1 hour.

Warning: Don't do this!

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Funguy]
    #2080309 - 11/07/03 10:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

do you think rue is better then mimosa for a first time brewer? i think the dmt will extract easier out of the p viridis than the root bark, for real how much viridis does it take to make a potent brew?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2080375 - 11/07/03 10:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Rue is an MOAI and Mimosa is a tryptamine containing plant.

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2080715 - 11/07/03 01:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your trip?

Sounds like it wasn't that great.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Dennis & The Times - Flight Patterns

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: Learyfan]
    #2080739 - 11/07/03 01:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I dont like to rate trips, it was rewarding. I will try it again.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2082553 - 11/08/03 12:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

this magical drink taught me the importance of life and death and not to hold back on anything you do.
To speak your mind and not worry what ANYONE thinks.

Right On!  :smile2: 

--------------------
What?

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: daba]
    #2084791 - 11/08/03 08:23 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

you stole my brothers car in your sig.

its ok he sold it and now you have it.

--------------------

Offlinematteo
empty

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #2086710 - 11/09/03 04:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nice report effed, and i agree entirely with what you say about not rating trips, The whole shulgin scale is an interesting tool for comparison of effects, but not a scale we should look to to measure the potential of a trip for education, each experience we have in life is perfect because it has happened, and therefore can no longer happen in any other way.

Glad you enjoyed your trip :smile:

--------------------
I have presented the above as fact, but it is only based on one of an infinite number of possible theories, each of which is as true as the other is false.

Offlinedenarse
PsychedelicFanatic

Loc: The State that never slee...
Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: matteo]
    #2088307 - 11/10/03 02:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My first Ayahuasca was unsuccesfull but its ok! I can always try it again! Sounds great! Its got me salavating for another go :smile:

--------------------

Denarse is Dillusional and speaks nonsense. Do not take anything he says Seriously.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on Ayahuasca (Report) [Re: matteo]
    #2089573 - 11/10/03 03:57 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks, I wish you all luck on your future journeys.

Anonymous

#2090823 - 11/10/03 11:52 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I love your drawing you made effed.

that is my wallpaper now. :smile:

its great and it seem you had a great time. you make me want to take it now. :smile: well tomorrow is my D-DAY. :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Mimosa Hostilis, Psychotria Viridis, Scales, Syrian Rue, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports