Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Personal changes...large difficulties.
    #2074653 - 11/05/03 09:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My girlfriend of 6 months, with whom i get along with better than anyone i've been with before, is no more...she doesnt want me gone, just needs time to get over some of the massive stupidities i've engaged in. In the mean time, i've got some serious work to do on myself...and i'm having a huge problem keeping it from spilling over to our newly reduced relationship. I need this not to, but i dont know how to do so. I think i need to not talk to her for a while, just until the changes have stabilized enough to withstand outside scrutiny, but how can i keep her in my life in the mean time? Looking for advice...kinda lost in this. Thanks.
Stay frosty.
R.C.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
Re: Personal changes...large difficulties. [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2075696 - 11/06/03 02:09 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

dont just stop talking to her, she will prolly think you are mad at her, or hate her, and you DONT want to give her that impression. Give her a week tho, then call her and go out for coffee or lunch or something... make it clear its not really a date... you just wana see her and talk about stuff.

Thats a hard situation for ANYONE to be in... ive been there a few times.
Your best bet is to keep on talking to her when you can, but give her the space she needs... AND take the space you need to get through the shit going on inside you.

Tell her what you feel... if she was close to you for 6 months, then she prolly cares... and the only way to find out is to talk. But dont let it be one sided... you gota listen too... let her spill her guts when shes ready too as well

Hope this helps... its what I would do anyway

good luck dude, im wishin it will all work out for ya

--------------------

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: Personal changes...large difficulties. [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2075765 - 11/06/03 02:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I would have to agree with Suffer on this one. You both need time apart to rectify the situation. But as Suffer said, let her know that you are still there and that you are trying but distance yourself a little so you can get what you have to do done.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being