Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08
    #2072933 - 11/05/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Click here to view the chart

There are two overlapping grand trines. We will look at the meanings of both in terms of the traditional assignments of the planets and signs to their Tarot trumps:

Saturn in Cancer; Sol in Scorpio; Mars in Pisces

Saturn (The Universe) in Cancer (The Chariot)

Saturn and Cancer were both objects associated with the Abyss (thats why its called "Cancer"); their both being together like that means a massive influx of malefic energies (ie the malefic influence of Saturn riding in on The Chariot). In the Crowley Thoth deck, The Chariot also has another, nontraditional meaning; that being something known as The Ritual of the Crossing 9==4 (you wont find this in any of the published TOGD texts), which can be derived by applying Liber 333 Cap.69 to Liber 66. The ritual is excrutiatingly painful and fatal (let alone messy). So the meaning of The Universe (called "The World" in other decks) in the condition of the 9==4 Initiation is quite obvious.

I might be mistaken, but Cancer seems to have quite a different meaning in Crowleyanity from its traditional association with the Fertile Goddess. If you prefer the latter meaning, then Saturn in Cancer means the power of the Bright Goddess weighed down by Saturn.

Sol (The Sun) in Scorpio (Death)

Sol is a planet associated with murdered and resurrected gods such as Jesus and Osiris, which is reenforced by Scorpio as Death. The idea of murder/execution followed by rebirth also ties in heavily with the Ritual of the Abyss discussed above, in which the initiate undergoes a horrific death to be reborn on a higher plane if he (and it has to be a "he") is successful; a related meaning is death followed by a macrocosmic form of the destructive individual birth experience. The Sun in Death could also be interpreted as the beginning of "the long dark night of the soul" of the collective conscious.

Mars (The Tower/War) in Pisces (The Moon)

Suggests recklessness and treachery in decision making (especially regarding the use of violence), on both an individual and a societal level. Iraq is a classic example of this, and soon other govts will start behaving similarly. Individuals will become irritable and shoot from the hip; and this will carry over to foreign policy on a national level. They will support tyrannical leaders such as the Bush junta, even against their own rational judgements.

Charon in Capricorn; Luna in Taurus; Jupiter in Virgo

Charon in Capricorn (The Devil)

Charon is not used in the astrological tarot, which only recognizes the 7 traditional planets. In this case, however, it does have a special meaning since Charon was the ferryman who delivered the dead to Hades (in ancient Greece "Hades" referred to both the underworld and its ruler). So Charon in Hades means that the corpse of the old human consciousness is already in its grave, fufilling the necessary precondition for a destructive rebirth.

Luna (The High Priestess) in Taurus (The Hierophant)

This is very obviously the corporate (Hierophant) - feminist (Priestess) alliance. Very few ppl are even aware of its existence; yet feminism and corporate capitalism (neo-mercantilism) are highly synergistic with each other. Each serves as a vehicle for the power-and-revenge interests of the other. A complete discussion of this process is beyond scope; but i will be happy to elabourate it in a separate thread if requested. But if one acknowledges that "we've come a long way baby", then they must also acknowledge our contribution to the current sordid state of affairs. Also obvious is the role such an alliance would play in a destructive process.

Jupiter (Wheel of Fortune) in Virgo (The Hermit)

Jupiter ($$$) in Virgo ("Virgin") ties in heavily with the corporate-feminist alliance discussed above. Another common meaning of Jupiter is the state, so in the condition of The Hermit this refers to the shadow government. Another interpretation can be found in Liber AL II.24.

What it all means...

..is that an oil apocalypse is unavoidable: the second trine represents a continuation of the current trends towards global-corporate(big oil)-feminist autocracy; the NWO as symbolized by Charon in Hades. The first trine represents an approaching cataclysm borne out of this. The energies that will enter the global consciousness during this alignment will set in motion the final sequence of events which will bring about World War III. We note especially the escalation of the Iraq war immediately before the alignment. Various models of oil depletion give different dates for a catastrophic oil shortage, which have a midpoint at the infamous Mayan End Date of 2012.12.23.

The world will run out of oil. Nations, armed to the teeth with WMDs, will be forced to result to violence as they struggle to secure affordable energy for their people, who will freeze and/or starve to death without it. Debris blown into the upper atmosphere by thousands of nuclear detonations will plunge the world into an ice age. Only the Inuit will survive.

...Atlantis all over again...

edit: correct spelling/grammar errors

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (11/05/03 06:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08 [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2072949 - 11/05/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Um, there are other unlimited resources available for us to use if we so desire. And I take what is going on in the stars to mean that I will fry up a pizza tonight.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08 [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2072975 - 11/05/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Um, there are other unlimited resources available for us to use if we so desire. And I take what is going on in the stars to mean that I will fry up a pizza tonight.
Peace. 

Yeah, i guess you could drain enough oil and grease off the fried pizza (:wtf:) to prevent WW III... :lol:

But seriously, the "high series consumption" model gives us only two years, and thats like trying to stop a TGV train on the proverbial dime. And even the "low series consumption" model only gives us a quarter to stop on..

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2073542 - 11/05/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A) There is plenty of oil to last us for another 50 years, actually probably longer than that. Possibly George Bush/PNAC/NWO- whatever or whomever you want to attribute these scenarios too- may be trying to secure future oil energy resources, which may or may not escalate to a harsher more globally involved war, but the world is not going to run out of oil in the next 10 years, let alone suffer a shortage in two years, unless both geological and industrial surveys are flat out lying about reserved and exploited sources.

B) Even if we did run out of oil, would we start setting off WMD's recklessly, or suffer the economic consequences and switch to other energy resources like electricity to power our automobiles? My guess is that we would be a nation on golf carts. There may be a huge depression, some suffering, some threatening remarks by world leaders, but World War III, I would find that hard to believe.

Time will tell though, I believe these are the end times so maybe you will end up being right.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2073663 - 11/05/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The world will run out of oil. Nations, armed to the teeth with WMDs, will be forced to result to violence in order secure affordable energy for their people, who will freeze and/or starve to death without it.

im supprised that so many people see this obvious fact. all of our nukes, wmd's what have you, were built in a time where resources were plentiful and abundant and werent worth fighting for. when these resources become scarse, ie. food fresh water, land and oil we will be fighting for our survival, and the survival of our country, these weapons will create a very dangersous situation to be in, or to die in.

Quote:

Debris blown into the upper atmosphere by thousands of nuclear detonations will plunge the world into an ice age. Only the Inuit will survive.

heres the deal, back in the 1980's all of the worlds scientists got togeather with the most powerful computers that existed. their goal was to see how many nunlear detonations ,of the most powerful bombs avaliable, would cause a nuclear winter. their answer was 6.
6 of the most powerful nukes would kill us all. today i bet that number would be cut in half if not more.

i for one do not believe that this grand sextile conjunction, grand concordinance whatever will bring about death and destruction, only a higher plain of understanding for those that wish to accept it.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2073982 - 11/05/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

heh heh... im a cancer, hopefully not a cancer to the planet, but you know what i mean :wink: . This sounds a lot like the dreams i have... except the one from the other night... but i wont get into that! If my bad dreams did come true, this world wouldnt be a pretty place. Its as if the whole world was just totally wrecked, people everywhere doing all kinds of awful things to eachother. People turning inside out.... But it makes you really wonder about what people would do in the event of a catastrophy. If people were to use nukes that would be going against the whole food issue if oil did run out. My guess would be that the government leaders would issue a complete control of all oil, and therefore keep people where they are at in the cities or re locate them to work "camps"... or maybe to buiild a new infrastructure based on a more utilitarian concept. Whether their solution would be good... or limiting who knows. That is if the people in power are truely looking out for the interests of the individual... but i dont think its too harsh to assume that they would seize control of supplies in the event of a catastrophic emergency. Its not like the corporations have fighting soldiers....

I am very interested in the mental development of the collective human concious. Maybe we are just a super brain and we are slowly waking up and starting to communicate with our other parts... and as we reach a peak there will be feelings fear... But thats just life i think, and if we are to surrender to those feelings we trap ourselves in our own heads... and we cant see our friends... we cant expand. I think the best thing is to remember to always look at the sky, and remember what beuty lies there... in fact... always remember the sky... its helped me remember that there are greater things beyond me.... greater things beyond my present state of awareness... and that gives me hope for a brighter future... If we stay looking at the ground too long... we might trip...fall... hurt ourselves, and possibly endanger others.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08 [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2074024 - 11/05/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Even if we did run out of oil, would we start setting off WMD's recklessly, or suffer the economic consequences and switch to other energy resources like electricity to power our automobiles? My guess is that we would be a nation on golf carts. There may be a huge depression, some suffering, some threatening remarks by world leaders, but World War III, I would find that hard to believe.

First of all, we already have invaded Iraq recklessly (albeit without the use of WMDs as of yet). Second of all, if ppl in any given country are dying from a lack of fuel, they will install (either by election or revolution) any government that promises to get them that energy, even if they know it will mean using nukes, since they have nothing to lose anyway.

Quote:

heres the deal, back in the 1980's all of the worlds scientists got togeather with the most powerful computers that existed. their goal was to see how many nunlear detonations ,of the most powerful bombs avaliable, would cause a nuclear winter. their answer was 6.
6 of the most powerful nukes would kill us all. today i bet that number would be cut in half if not more.

Bit of nuclear war trivia for you: the nukes your talking about was a 60 megaton warhead exploded by the USSR in the early 1960s. Only one was made, and it was tested in Siberia where there was very little fuel load to have any significant meteorological impact. Six of them exploding over large cities with a high fuel load, however, might well be enough, which is 360 megatons of total yield. In a full scale nuclear war the total explosive yield will be roughly 100 times that. Even the one 60 megaton burst in Siberia caused a minor earthquake which circled the world three times.

Quote:

i for one do not believe that this grand sextile conjunction, grand concordinance whatever will bring about death and destruction, only a higher plain of understanding for those that wish to accept it.

I never said that the conjunction itself would bring about death and destruction; merely that its emanations would set in motion that chain of events. And even so, it does indeed allow us to understand it on a higher plane...

Quote:

Its not like the corporations have fighting soldiers....

Oh yes they do: their called the US Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (11/05/03 04:56 PM)

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2074042 - 11/05/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I cant even pick up my cards anymore. They are possessed. Doesnt matter what deck I use.I cant even play rummy for gripes sake.

In anycase, I find it interesting that you bring up the feminist influence. Alot of us ladies on DU have been discussing it lately and the illusion it has created, along with the corporate domination it is inspiring. I'd never realized anyone else was seeing it as well.

Pretty spot on with what the cards have been saying when asked about the concordance, for not only myself, but many others. I think that the cards and symbols of the tarot when paired with astrology and mythology allow us to tap into the universal consciousness to let us see more apparently what we already feel. Some people say that then skews it all. I disagree.

In anycase, Ill address everything you said later, when I pull my thoughts together into something more cohesive.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2074056 - 11/05/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ana, did you hear about all the troop and supply movement? As well as Bush's major speech about "spreading democracy" scheduled for tomorrow.

This should be interesting. Strap in and prepare for the ride.

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--President George W. Bush will give a major policy
speech Thursday in which he will say that more democracy and freedom are needed
in both the Middle East and in parts of Asia.
During his speech, the president will cite specific countries that need to
move toward greater freedom, including Burma, North Korea and China. He will
also point to some countries in the Middle East that have taken tentative steps
toward greater freedom and democracy, such as Bahrain, Jordan and Saudi Arabia,
Bush's National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said Wednesday.
However, while the president will mention the need for more freedom in Asia,
Rice said the focus will be on the Middle East.
"He will focus on the fact the region that has been most deprived of freedom
is the Middle East and most of the speech is about the new opportunities for a
forward strategy for freedom in the Middle East," Rice said.
Rice said the speech will mark a break with six decades of U.S. policy toward
the Middle East, which previously focused on maintaining stability in the
region.
Rice said this strategy appears to have failed.
"What we found is that we did not buy security and stability but rather
frustration and pent-up emotions and a region that has fallen behind in terms of
prosperity, and, in fact, continues to produce ideologies of hatred," she added.
Rice said the speech will build on an address the president gave last spring
in which he said one of the central goals of the war in Iraq would be
establishing democracy in Iraq. The speech Thursday will broaden the theme and
say more freedom and democracy is needed throughout the Middle East.

--------------------

Edited by PsiloKitten (11/05/03 05:02 PM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2074089 - 11/05/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Oh yes they do: their called the US Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines

or does the government control the corporations? Maybe its a little symbiosis,regardless, the power is in our military. Who they will stick up for... who knows.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08 [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2074281 - 11/05/03 06:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

5 shrooms 4U, PK

Quote:

Ana, did you hear about all the troop and supply movement? As well as Bush's major speech about "spreading democracy" scheduled for tomorrow.

This should be interesting. Strap in and prepare for the ride.

Interesting?? Sounds like more of the same "war + conquest = freedom + democracy" speel coming from the Shrub if you ask me; and its getting really boring. I wish he would come up with a new pack of lies every now and then, just to keep us entertained. $87500 million to move the troops back in and escalate the war...$300 per capita. He just snatched back that tax rebate cheque..

Anyway, i too was shocked to find out that someone else actually knew about the corporatist/feminst synergy...ive been called all kinds of names when i tried to bring it up elsewhere. And its always nice when you learn that ppl that call you names are wrong...  :cool: 

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (11/05/03 06:14 PM)

OfflineIamHungry
Stranger
    #2074343 - 11/05/03 06:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to be the wet blanket, but i can't check the forums anymore. for the past 3-4 weeks i get this message:
orum11&page=7&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=">8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <a href="http://www.shroomery.org/forums/po
i have no computer background, so i have no idea what it means. could someone put a word in with a mod and help me resolve this?

--------------------
Here comes the sun, do n do do,
Here comes the sun, and I say,
It's alright...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: ROTA Meaning of Grand Sextile Conjunction 2003/11/08 [Re: IamHungry]
    #2074623 - 11/05/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

" Rice said the speech will build on an address the president gave last spring
in which he said one of the central goals of the war in Iraq would be
establishing democracy in Iraq. The speech Thursday will broaden the theme and
say more freedom and democracy is needed throughout the Middle East.
"

our installing of democracy in iraq did not work! and it will not.
this is why the us is ranked number 1 on the list of nations threatening peace.
attempting to do so elsewhere will create even mors chaos.

however, currently if i remember correctly, all 10 divisions of the us army are involved in iraq, which for the moment leaves us with nothing to attack other countries with. so as long as those troops are being used in iraq, they cant start any other wars,
which is why i think the draft inititave is being brought up again.
The United States of america is really asking to be blown up, i kinda wish that someone would do it allready, because we(the U.S.) by attempting to install democracy and "peace" here and there, are moving the world as a whole towards war.
this country (the u.s.) needs to be stopped from doing this

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder