Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewowimflabbergasted
supercalifragilistic
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: shambs]
    #20761884 - 10/27/14 10:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Tomorrow or Wednesday.

And I would take a clone of that, make some of THESE, grow those out then use those to knock up more jars. Spores from that mushroom are going to be MS as well...

--------------------
TempMail | TempPMs
My Guide | MJ Grows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

#20761892 - 10/27/14 10:32 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I got drunk last night, and ate half that real big one, split it with my cousin, I had the capped half. 30 minutes after eating, she went in her room and tripped solo, didnt see her for the rest of the night. She spent her time doing her thing.
As for me, I'm really sad to say that i was far too drunk off the rum, that the beautiful mushroom wasnt able to shine through. I would NEVER do shrooms and drink, but on this night i was drinking first, my excitement and ADD got the best of me.
Even with the booze in my blood, i had a very nice level 1. Dark living room, Chill on my Sirius, and had an hour long smile followed by wow im tripp...ohhh puke.

--------------------
No communication I allegedly may or may not have with this website has any truth to it what so ever. Except for this; Planet Earth has been through 5 mass extinctions that we know of and been proven. One day, it will happen again. All religions, every single one of them no matter the belief or value system, all talk of an 'end of days', or better known 'Armageddon'. Coincidence?

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

#20762266 - 10/28/14 12:48 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Current.

--------------------
No communication I allegedly may or may not have with this website has any truth to it what so ever. Except for this; Planet Earth has been through 5 mass extinctions that we know of and been proven. One day, it will happen again. All religions, every single one of them no matter the belief or value system, all talk of an 'end of days', or better known 'Armageddon'. Coincidence?

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

#20762322 - 10/28/14 01:18 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

First i figured id take a full shot of the setup, and i noticed that one cake is experiencing some definite color changes! It doesnt look like mold...??

--------------------

Invisiblestareatclouds
star eat clouds?
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20762482 - 10/28/14 03:20 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure that's bruising from you birthing them. Notice how you can see it only on the jars you birthed and not the one in the glass?

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: stareatclouds]
    #20763133 - 10/28/14 09:51 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

While i was sleeping...

What is the best way to pick it? There is still so much of it below the surface i am afraid of damaging it.

She's  beautiful!

--------------------

InvisibleMunchauzen
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20763169 - 10/28/14 09:58 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Cut it with scissors. Do not twist and pull, it will damage the substrate.

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: Munchauzen]
    #20763276 - 10/28/14 10:26 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Born at 9.16am, weighing 8.5g. Awwwww :sunspots:

--------------------

supercalifragilistic
 User Gallery

#20763920 - 10/28/14 01:44 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:innocentjoy:

--------------------
TempMail | TempPMs
My Guide | MJ Grows

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #20766574 - 10/29/14 03:14 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

So young! And small! Why such an early veil break? The cake is still in the jar so hydration seems fine. Should i harvest? Let it grow?

--------------------

InvisibleToxicDuck
Burt Macklin - F.B.I.
 User Gallery

#20766597 - 10/29/14 03:42 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Harvest. Since the veil broke any weight added onto it won't include any more actives than it has now.

Why is it so small? Genetics.

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: ToxicDuck]
    #20774543 - 10/30/14 08:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Update =)

--------------------

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

#20775386 - 10/31/14 12:24 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hey so here another update. Can you see the bluish myc at the base of the mushroom pack? There also seems to be blue highlights throughout this pack, especially around the base of the cap. I like it. I think tomorrow mornjng i will wake up and be ready to harvest. And i am so freaking excited. :crazy2:

Ps. Im going to go poo for round 2. Could anybody direct me to their favorite pootek? =)

24 hours later VVV

8 hours later VVV

--------------------

Edited by shambs (10/31/14 11:56 AM)

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! *DELETED* [Re: shambs]
    #20775399 - 10/31/14 12:30 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by shambs

Reason for deletion: Joined with above post.

--------------------

Edited by shambs (10/31/14 12:34 AM)

InvisibleMunchauzen
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20775402 - 10/31/14 12:30 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:blazed:

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: Munchauzen]
    #20776783 - 10/31/14 11:48 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

These two popped open during the night and left that nice purple dust underneath of them!

--------------------

Edited by shambs (10/31/14 11:58 AM)

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

#20779138 - 11/01/14 12:30 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Tonight I'm eating the equivalent of 3 dried grams. About 15 wet and about 1.5 dried is what I have available from my grow.

Home alone all night, with plenty of weed,two boxes of whippits,here we go =)

Ps I would just like to also throw down some info real quick here which i may go into if i write a trip report. And that is that i have done extensive research on the history, use, and safety of eating magic mushrooms. Concerning personal things in my life, they were something that i wanted...needed to try.

All I can say is, awe-inspiring.

Here we go.

--------------------

supercalifragilistic
 User Gallery

#20779150 - 11/01/14 12:35 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Safe travels my friend :vibin:

--------------------
TempMail | TempPMs
My Guide | MJ Grows

Invisibleshambs
DrFeeelGood
 User Gallery

Re: PREMATURE PINNING! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #20779176 - 11/01/14 12:53 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks =)

question, how would you recommend I take them? Dried ALWAYS makes me SICK. I am thinking I will just EAT the top half of one fresh one, and make a tea with the rest of what  I have.  Any special tips on making tea?

Any time ive made tea in the past has been basic... bring water to a rolling boil. dial it back to a simmer. put in mushrooms, simmer-boil for 15 minutes. squeeze all the love out of the mushrooms every last drop. drink the liquid.  hyperdrive.

--------------------

InvisibleMunchauzen
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #20779184 - 11/01/14 01:03 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by Munchauzen (11/01/14 01:12 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds