Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

me and my best friend are no more
    #2072512 - 11/05/03 09:30 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey this is my first time posting in this section......me and my best friend are through as of like an houre ago....i went out with her for almost a year....then we took a break but we still together in that way if you know what i mean...she started hanging out with one of her old friends that did alot of bad shot to me and her....and now all she dose is hang out with her.....that is fine and alll but i found out like 2 weeks ago that my mom had cancer.... and i needed some one to lean on and tell me that every thing is going to be ok and all that.....but she said she was sick of the darma, i lived with her during the summer due to family problems with my mom , i was going to stay with my dad but she wanted me to stay with her so i did...but any way she was like the one person that i could really lean on and depend on being there... i was always there for her when she needed soemone, and all i asked was for her to spen some time with me, i havent seen her in 3 weeks....she was all excited for this andy kid to come home from school and stuff...he wrote her letters but she never wrote back, she cheated on him with me(he dosent know that) and she thinks he is going to be all happy to see her agin. im friends with his best friend(strane i know) and he said that he dsoent want ANY thing to do with her....i have a feeling that had something to do with her not talking to me and all this...i dont know if i should tell her that or not......but i miss my friend more then any thing....i havent done any thing to her at all , but be there for her when she needed a friend...there is jsut so much going on in my life...i feel like i dont really have any one to turn to.....i know there erally wasent a question in all this i jsut needed to get it off my chest i guess

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: me and my best friend are no more [Re: Penroc3]
    #2075719 - 11/06/03 02:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I really feel for you. I lost both my grandfathers and one grandmother to cancer. Then i got diagnosed myself with cervical cancer. I had electrosurgery and everything is looking good so far. It's a scary thing to have to deal with. I'm here for you. As for your friend, i know you are upset and feel betrayed because she is not there for you in your time of need but that just goes to show you what kind of friend she really is. That may be harsh, and i may be wrong.. but what i would do in that situation is cut her loose. If she can't be there when you need her, then she isn't that great of a friend. Who knows, maybe she'll come to her senses and realize that she should be there for you. If she doesn't, ask yourself "Do i really need this kind of person as a friend?"

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of cancer does your mother have? And how far along is it?

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being