Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, DXM, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom.
    #2072310 - 11/05/03 05:50 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

this happened on 9/10/03 and to date is my best and most documented trip.

this trip was embarked on after a night of work and begins in the morning.

at work that night i took 2 cold relief pills which contained in total
750mg acetomeniphin
30mg dextromethoriphan HBr
400 mg guaifensen
60 mg pusedoephedrine HCL
they were taken at aprox 3:00 am

the folowing is an exerpt from my trip log.
(notes in parentheses are added after the fact for clarification)

for the first 2 hours of this trip i was laying on a couch.

7:43 am
driving home from work i had the strangest sensation that everything was going to be okay. All the bombs and terrorists and 2012 werent a wory (i have an irrational and rational anxiety problem). Wory free, that was the feeling and it was bliss. Ithink the day Karen confrinted me about getting high (for the first times after returning from rehab), back in the 2 footer(bong) days, started off a dark period. And i cant help but think that her random coming back into my life signals the begining, rather the continuation of the new lease on life that i had before the confrontation. I also felt a great deal of acomplishment that i have held the ____________ job for so long.

T +0:00 =7:43 i have drank the mushroom tea, which consisted of one lone mushroom which came from a neglected jar of rye. weight when picked 1.2 gr, however it was not dried, but was not fresh.

t+ 0:09 strange chill possible first alert? too soon?

T+0:14 the wall of stars has gained a new depth. the frame rate has slowed (this is what i call the choppiness of vision)

T+0:21 8:04 am the activity of this mushroom is unmistakable and un-shakeable

T+0:27 8:10 am i have a desire to bury the hatchet with D through the use of mushrooms (D being the brother of one of my close friends who i do not currently get along with very well)

T+8:29 My spirit and body Are 2 different entites.
( this is the most profound part of my trip. the reason i had begun tripping was to find answers to my deepest questions, one of which was to come to an understanding of my own spirituality. this was acomplished at this moment because i realised that my body may be destroyed, but my conciousness is a completely different entity, a soul if you will. and that soul will go on long after the destruction of my physcal body.)(i felt like my soul was floating around the room as i lay there it was amazing)

8:34 i decided to smoke some marijuana.

8:43 i actually smoke the marijuana (which i have been playing with for 11 minutes)

9:15 the effects are diminishing( although i believe this to be my entrance to the plateau of the trip.)

9:44 i used to think that humans are the only species that have evolved to the point where they poison themselves for fun with drugs. al this is the case for some things (drugs) , there is a classification (of drugs) that provides a look into the window of the mind. These drugs ... are the psychadelics. Simply defined,in my opinion, the psychadelics are the drugs that have a profound, more than a stoning effect, to the user and provide insight into the dark places of the mind and soul. these things should not me controlled by mankind, but only man.

10:57 i am the man with the disproportionately large pupils asking if i might nibble on your front porche's cactus (what the hell is this?)

and thats where the notes end, this is by far the most insight that i have ever recieved from trip.

also the trip was quite strong, and i do believe that the 30mg of dxm that i took 4 hours prior to the trip boosted the effects of the lone mushroom i consumed.
any input on the boosting of effects with dxm is highly apreciated.

and as always

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2072318 - 11/05/03 05:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

cool, good trip report. I always like light trips teh best. they do let you think more, becuase you arent as engaged.

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom. [Re: whole9]
    #2075334 - 11/06/03 12:29 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i dont think that low of a dose of dxm would have such a profound effect. dxm doesnt cause dissociation or hallucinations in doses under 750 mgs (at least for me), and kinda feels like E around 300 to 500. were you extremly tired, you did trip at 7 in the morning, also what did you eat? these are all factors that are more likely to contribute. getting out of work, you get home your on your couch...that = relaxed, which is when people have there best trips.

glad to hear people still enjoy the profound experiences.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinekaliedoscopic
stoner
Loc: WI
Re: THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom. [Re: angryjslice]
    #2079038 - 11/07/03 01:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

im gonna agree with angryjslice, i used to do dxm every other day this last summer, and i needed at least 200-250 mg of pure DXM to get any feeling whatsoever. who knows, maybe the combinations of the dxm, all the shit in those pills, plus the mushroom tea, plus the pot and u being tired all came together to blow ur mind away. well, u had a good trip and thats all that matters!!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom. [Re: kaliedoscopic]
    #2079543 - 11/07/03 03:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well i have always een able to feel the effects of the above listed 2 pills.
i dont know if there is anything other than dxm bringing me to an asc, but i do get messed up off of those pills.

and yes, all that matters is the trip
and it was good,
oh so good

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

#2081157 - 11/07/03 03:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

read the title of the post. wtf??

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE! all form one shroom. [Re: Smaug]
    #2081814 - 11/07/03 07:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

so i obviously cant spell when im excited, has that never happened to you?>

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery

#2082405 - 11/07/03 11:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well, actually I was pointing out that the thread title reads that u took one shroom but we're talking cold pills...oops there it is, nevermind! Still I must point out that you're either sensitive to shrooms or DXM, or just found a good match to go together (which I couldn't possibly imagine. I hate DXM, long story).

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, DXM, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports