Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
5g dried P. Cubensis
    #2069910 - 11/04/03 09:33 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

5g dried P. Cubensis

November 4th 2003

At roughly midnight I decided it was time to venture into the 5 gram territory.

1 cup of spring water was brought to a rolling boil.

5 dried grams of Psilocybe Cubensis specimens were added.

I allowed them to gently boil for 11 minutes.

The holy water was poured into a tea cup and I added chai tea for flavor.

The cup was dranken slowly while seated on the edge of my bed listening to "Shine on you crazy diamond"

After the tea was consumed I turned the lights off and the music.

I sat on my rug with the intention of laying flat on my back for the entire experience.

Even before the full effects took grip I began to continue my disposition from my last experience a week ago with 3.5g: In repentance washing my tongue with my hand using tap water, over and over again, consciouslly washing the tongue and making note of the extra salivating that took place.

I soon ended up in the bathroom to continue what I can only call an inspired cleansing in repentance.

After finally getting to the point where my tongue felt spiritually and physically cleansed, inasmuch was possible in that time, I then layed on the bathroom floor in further repentance, literally spitting upon myself repeatedly with disgust for the very identity I had carved out for myself and for the words and actions I had wrongfully uttered/done. This actually was a theme for hours - how many I do not know because I very much lost track of time and any sense of relevance to time. I revisited much of the images I had seen, much of the words I had heard, much of the experiences I had gone through over the years - in disgusting repentance; I know of no other phrase to accurately describe this state that I had gone into: the state of disgusting repentance, a literal loathing of what I had done and what others had done to me, some aware, others unaware.

And then I began to know birth from the womb - only out of womb. This is the best I can describe the experience in a general way.

I had stained glass visions with my eyes concealed. Beautiful, elaborate, colorful, inspiring images.

I experienced the literal mercy of God and knew it.

I experienced the literal grace of God and knew it.

Inasmuch as I focused on the Lord, so did He focus on me in return.

I "started again" without starting again in the womb.

Every thought that I had became an opportunity to re-experience and re-orient to TRUTH which does indeed exist.

Later into the experience I ventured to know who I was, with thoughts eluding to a comparison with that of the Matrix' main character.

So much of reality seemed overly contrived yet with an unobvious bottom line. I could not obtain a defintite truth as to how to proceed with my life. My heart was not right and took a wrong turn swiftly at some point. I dropped the ball I believe but there is grace to revisit the Spirit of Truth, which does exist. Truth will set me free and strip me naked of the identity that the system of the world has given me.

I failed to obtain a definite answer in the Divine Plan of God, the bottom line, the "what's and the why's." I went grey in the mind without getting too grey.

For a moment I even dared to wonder if IAMTHATIAM. This, after being solid that Jesus is the Lord and that He shared His glory with no other person. How dare I, I know, but I was hit with this question fiercly.

Tonight was a night to remember forever perhaps.

I will never be the same.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: World Spirit]
    #2069941 - 11/04/03 09:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Great trip report.

Thank you for sharing.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

OfflineShrooomKing
Revolving

Loc: Returning to OZ...
    #2069945 - 11/04/03 09:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, anyone venturing that far into the rabbit hole is sure have revelations that will change them forever.

--------------------
A driver knows that it is not the road that is his biggest obstacle, rather it is the poles.
A great driver understands, the poles will always be there, and he must learn to adjust.

I can't keep doing this on my own... with all these... people. -daniel plainview

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #2070196 - 11/04/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You would value the Ayahuasca/Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark DMT Trip.
For one, you get to prepare the tea extract which lends time for ritual, chanting, preparation etc. Secondly, the purge (the tea is a purgative) is very cathartic. I mourn over all acts committed in states of ignorance while being gently cradled by a loving God - the sense of nausea in my belly seems infused with a sense of my own ignorance, and expelling it while being cradled in Love i feel realigned with myself, very cleansed and humbled. though the experience of beautiful visions is great, you'll probably be far more floored by the depth of your own sensitivity and care for life...
also, incidentally, there's this album by Ben Harper called Live on Mars - the second disc is acoustic gospel, i think you might find it very inspiring.....

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2070326 - 11/04/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

An excellent read, Enter... indeed, when we remember God, He remembers us. Sounds like you had a rewarding trip.

Peace.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #2071180 - 11/04/03 08:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

'...and the Yogi then asked the Great God of Yogi's - the ascetic god Shiva - what the connection was between the tongue that speaks and tastes, and the penis. He grasped both and said, "They are the same."

And so, have you not considered that scrubbing the offending organ is a sublimation? This perseveration is bizarre to say the least. It is not flesh and blood that harbors the problems, but 'powers, principalities, dominions,' and a host of other 'autonomous complexes [slash] entities that obsess one's mind. Scubbing one's tongue for hours because you uttered faux pas, or went down on someone you probably regret having gone down ?!
Thinkest thou that you can escape error whilst yet human?

Focus on the living kaleidoscopes of mandalic consciousness, and on the attending ecstasy, and allow the sheer Beauty of the Platonic Archetypes to purify your seemingly maggot-ridden, corrupt and putrid soul. Only the Creator is Perfect, creation differs from the Creator precisely because of imperfection. Humbly acknowledge your lowly station, but remember that 'We have this Treasure in earthen vessels.' 'The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit,' don't abuse it. The body IS the Grail Cup. It is purified and Sanctified by what possesses it. You cannot cleanse your soul with a toothbrush. Drop the masochistic obsessiveness before you go mad.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineTruBallin420
Marijuana User,Drug Lover
Loc: Maze and Blue
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #2071614 - 11/04/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My last trip was one which involved God. But it was not as intense or in depth as yours. I'm a rookie tripper, tho ive been studying it a while i only started trippin in the summer. My last one i was by myself with an 8th at my house and this was my first time really thinking deeply about God and following him and such, and much more than that. I dont know if youve listened to fleetwood mac before, but i listened to  about 3 hours worth while thinking and playing with some glowsticks (raver habit of mine) and i never knew how deep theyre music was until then. And it was my most touching trip yet. I felt amazing. I should describe some more but my keyboard is all fuckedc up. But anyways ive been a different person since then. Anyways that was a good report and may God bless you :wink:

Love and Peace ya'll

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #2071616 - 11/04/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I do not know whether or not I should 'hold my tongue' in response to your words. Nevertheless, I will type out something in brief.

It is my conclusion that you, Markosthegnostic, lack understanding (TRULY!) where repentance is concerned. And this makes sense because there would have to be a Higher Being than yourself to submit to in order for repentance to have any viability in the human life.

The tongue washing is for my words.

The spitting is for the defacement of my arrogance.

Perhaps you remember the Scriptures in which both Jesus and His Apostles repeatedly tell the people, "Repent (ie stop continueing in your ignorant state of sin) and be baptized (be reborn by burying the old you and be lifted out of the watery grave to a new life).

Perhaps you remember the man who had to bathe seven times in the sea before his uncleanness left him.

Repentance has a place in our human relationships when we wrong someone. We go to them and vocally apologize for our words/actions and let them know we will be more aware not to repeat the same mistake. Likewise, if a human should be convinced that there is a God, and this same human realizes he walks in error every day of his/her life, will he/she not repent if they have any sense of integrity or respect and admiration for a Living God?

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2071890 - 11/05/03 12:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think Mark is not understanding that the physicality of the ritual lends to an altered state of mind. The act in and of itself is meaningless, like tribal dancing, it is meant to elevate your state of conciousness. I don't believe in God but recently while tripping I've tried praying in different positions, like prostrate on the ground, and it made a difference in my mindset and took me deeper. Meditation works similiarly as does tai-chi while tripping. I don't know about scrubbing your tongue, but to each his own I guess.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
    #2071900 - 11/05/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Repentance has nothing to do with scrubbing your tongue, or saying however many "hail Marys", or whatever bullshit the catholic church came up with.

Purity of the soul and heart lies within. It has nothing to do with any "scriptures" about an old dead Jew and his buddies. Those are simply fairy tales told to attempt to guide our little minds twards goodness.

Finding god, finding yourself, whatever - is a great experience. The annihilation of the ego is a wonderful thing (I once consumed a half oz of p. cubensis [fresh/dry mix]).

I truly despise organized religion (especially Christianity). It simply causes death, war, and an ultimate brainwashing of people that don't even know why they waste their Sundays in church, and wear their useless symbols of the cross.

"God" exists all around us and within us. Be true to yourself and your heart.

[PS: I don't mean to offend anyone or anything, just tossing in my .02]

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: bert]
    #2071919 - 11/05/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I usually try to meditate after dosing. It puts me in a spiritual mindset that helps lead to a productive and insightful trip.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2072376 - 11/05/03 05:10 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Those who fail to comprehend a Higher Power display ARROGANCE & IGNORANCE.

Those who judge another man's repentance should be mindful of their own faults.

Who founded the Universe and the galaxies, the planets and the stars, the meteor showers, the moons and the brilliant colors that NASA has captured on film? Who among us has invented the first human? Who has made both man and woman, son and daughter? Who has made the various trees and plants, the herbs and mushrooms? Who has made the animals and insects, each according to their own species? Who has designed the first fruits and vegetables with seeds that grew from the Earth when the first man and woman were present? Who invented bones, flesh, blood, and organs?

HIS NAME IS THE LORD OF HOSTS. JESUS IS HIS NAME.

LET HIM WITH EARS HEAR WITH A TRUE HEART AND A STEADFAST MIND.

To ignore the Creator of the Universe is to ignore your own inheritance and the Being that allowed you to be alive and aware.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2072538 - 11/05/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

INSANITY!

The idea that we must feel "dirty" or "unclean" to be accepted by God is true insanity! What is the point.  :wtf:

I know christians who feel guilty over taking a shit. Gimme a break! 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2072557 - 11/05/03 08:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
To ignore the Creator of the Universe is to ignore your own inheritance and the Being that allowed you to be alive and aware.

What does this mean, anyway?

I know this has been said before, but how does believing in some contrived concept save you? I say jesus and that somehow makes me special? I lay on the floor crying because I am such a naughty person and that makes it allright?

I was born this way, why in the hell should I feel guilty about anything? Adam and eve defied this almighty God you are talking about and I need to feel bad about that?

What, Gods ego can't handle our puny egos existing in the same universe he does? INSANITY!

I don't know. Maybe I have become insane thinking about this shit to much?

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #2072905 - 11/05/03 10:54 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Those who fail to comprehend the absurdity of believing in an Absolute Higher Power display ARROGANCE & IGNORANCE.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: chunder]
    #2072919 - 11/05/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

chunder said:

Those who fail to comprehend the absurdity of believing in an Absolute Higher Power display ARROGANCE & IGNORANCE.

Those who fail to comprehend the absurdity of not worshipping fireworks_god display ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2073061 - 11/05/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Very nice Enter.
It was generious of you to share such a important experiance.
Shine on you crazy diamond :heart: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: chinacat72]
    #2073706 - 11/05/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the trip report Enter.

I had a trip that was exactly like your trip. I felt as if I was being reborn after eating 3.5g of cubensis. I was crying the whole time I was feeling these overwhelming emotions, and afterwards the cleansing that was applied was noticable. I felt brand new, with a new direction in life. Definitely was one of my most memorable trips.

Something else touched my soul that night, something that showed me true bliss...

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: 5g dried P. Cubensis [Re: Psilozero]
    #2074728 - 11/05/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

You don't mean to offend anyone??? Really??? Jesus is "an old dead Jew?" Do you even have any simple manners?

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2074806 - 11/05/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for the report, Enter.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies