Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYellowman
Friendly guy

Loc: Downtown
How often do you think???
    #2065049 - 11/02/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Given an unlimited amount of shrooms, (which you pretty much have if you grow them), how often would you do it, how hard would you trip and why?

For myself, I think 4 times a year would be the right time interval. That way you get to trip in each season and appreciate the weather. Also, its long enough apart where things in your life are probably going to be somewhat different than they were the last time you did it. If you end up reflecting on your life, it gives you a little perspective through time.
Also, I think I would tend to take enough to get off pretty solidly. I dont think 4X a year is much, so I figure make each experience intense, all other things in your life being equal.

I'm very interested to hear what other people think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCypher
Shroom of manyfaces

Loc: Northern Ireland
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: Yellowman]
    #2065140 - 11/02/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i first became interested in mushrooms about 2 months ago at the start of liberty season. I went picking a great amount of times and in their season alone picked roughly 2000 total. Allowing for the ones i gave away etc i was left with again total 1500 or so. Add to this a growing kit of mexicans, 71 first flush, 53 second flush, 31 third flush. These mushrooms were consumed along with vast amounts of lsd, weed, mdma, amphetamines, coke, nutmeg, antidepressants, valium and sleepers. I finished the last of my shrooms on halloween night in what ive decided will be my final binge for a long long time. I would al;ways liked to have thought i treated drugs with a certain amount of respect but in retrospect i hadnt, the reason see above. Im now suffering from depression and nasty mood swings and panic attacks. I had a panic attack last week and overdosed on painkillers and sleepers to try and stop the static in my head. This resolution i surmised was neither fun nor cool and thus my planned vacation from drugs. Im not saying this to sound cool or anything along those lines, im posting it because i learnt the hard way that shrooms have to be treated with a certain amount of respect, i didnt and these were the consequences at least for me anyway. Yellow has the right day, moderation and it wont harm you in the slightest. Although id say maybe once every 2 months.

--------------------
I think i took too much............

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2065387 - 11/02/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Probably way to often, when cube season comes around in my area (which is basically an unlimited supply) I trip 1-3 times a week and have been doing so for years. It has helped me more than hurt me though, nature had it's way of limiting my use to a few months a year, but thanks to these boards I found my way around that=]

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2065411 - 11/02/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i love to trip, but im not really sure what i would do with an endless supply. i would like to think that i would try to keep the experience special, and trip maybe once or twice every 2 months or so... but givven an endless supply? shit, i think id probably trip more frequently than that, well at least at first anyway...but i dont have that kind of supply, probably could get pretty close to it if i wanted to get more ambisious with my growing, but im happy where im at. currently, i trip maybe 5 or 6 times in a year....im a little above my quota for this year though, i have had alot of friends wanting to do them for the first time, so i happily joined them...ive tripped 10 times this year....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2065431 - 11/02/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

While I had my home grows going full force I was tripping about once a week. Now I have flies in my incubator that I'll have to eliminate(been trying unsuccessfully so far) and my outdoors beds are slowing down so I guess I'll slow down too.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2065498 - 11/02/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

if i had an unlimited supply, i would probably give ALOT out and spread the love. :smile:

i'd probably trip once every 2 weeks. 

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
    #2065511 - 11/02/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I would probably trip once a month with a lose dose, say 1.5 grams and go for walks in nature. But I would have three or four large trips per year. Probably during summer, fall, and winter.

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #2066600 - 11/02/03 11:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

once every couple years; last time was 4th of july 2002, havnt felt the urge to have any since.

OfflineYellowman
Friendly guy

Loc: Downtown
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: windex]
    #2070907 - 11/04/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A couple years ago when I grew my first few batches, I was tripping one or two times a week, which was WAY too often. I was busy with work and really should have been SLEEPING. I'd end up trying to take naps while shrooming which is, of course, completly stupid.
Once I got over the initial excitment, its turned into the 2-4 times per year that I'm doing now, which as I wrote about above, is the right amount for me.

OfflineCypher
Shroom of manyfaces

Re: How often do you think??? [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #2070935 - 11/04/03 07:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ledzepln86 said:
if i had an unlimited supply, i would probably give ALOT out and spread the love. :smile:

i know that feeling so many shrooms filled parties were had

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: How often do you think??? [Re: Cypher]
    #2075498 - 11/05/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Probably every couple weeks, or once a month. But I'd also be likely to give a lot away... or maybe just quit my shit job and sell... although I'd rather give them away.

OfflineCypher
Shroom of manyfaces

Re: How often do you think??? [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #2076270 - 11/06/03 07:03 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yea giving shrooms as a gift has a certain feel about it, like the passing on of spirituality at no cost or something like that, you probably know what i mean...

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #2076363 - 11/06/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

>How often do you think???

I think daily.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: Anno]
    #2076477 - 11/06/03 08:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you are super funny man.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinelobster989
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2155664 - 12/03/03 03:01 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was about to ask this question. Recently, for me, I've been doing what I think is quite often. I've been doing it about every week for the past few weeks. I wanted to take a break until new years, but that's ending up not happening since this weekend a lot of my friends are going to a rave, and I'm just really interested in trying it out before the big new years rave (to see if I can handle it).

I think after new years though, I'll be taking a long break.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: How often do you think??? [Re: lobster989]
    #2156017 - 12/03/03 04:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Once every 1-3 months, with an endless supply, I would give them to my brothers with no hesitation, and I would sell large quants. to drug dealers.

Eventually I would hope to do enough to be literally transported to another planet and start a new life there.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies