Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheTumor
The Sultan
Loc: Toiletbowl, PA
Ingenious Set and Settings
    #2070452 - 11/04/03 07:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone every come up with a mind set that you feel is so awesome or apropriate that you need to share it with someone? Heres your chance.
A couple of months ago, i acid tripped a playground, and the set was, once every hundred years, a select few would be able to relive, for 4 hours, childhood. We were selected and had to go to the park to receive our gift.

It would have been a good one, except, well, we didnt have a good understanding of what it would be like to be in that situation, and the trip went sour. Hallways, lots of water, and snow. The Bad.. bad snow of demons and eternity. The only eternity for acid heads. Bad, bad trip.

Anyhow, love to hear some others.

--------------------
Never end a scentence with a preposition!
"INCORRECT: Wheres your warrant at?
CORRECT: Wheres your warrant at mother fucker!?"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Ingenious Set and Settings [Re: TheTumor]
    #2070723 - 11/04/03 08:38 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped at a waterpark and had a similar idea... we wernen't "tripping," we were just given the opportunity to be carefree kids for a few hours.  It was the best medium-low dose trip i've ever had.  Anyway this is from short the trip report I did."

"Allright, well I just got back, it was a GREAT time. We ate the shrooms 45 mins before opening, and by the time we got inside we were tripping pretty hard. We became kids again, completely. Everything and everyone in that park existed for the sole purpose of making us have pure kid fun. We were so happy. This was such a weird trip, it didn't feel like tripping as much as just becoming a kid again. But at the same time, I could tell I was tripping hard, and if I focused my energy on the trip, I realized I was getting visuals and everything. It was just way more fun to ignore the tripiness and embrace the free, calm, kid fun feeling.  Anyways I highly recommend tripping at amusement parks, it was a blast. the rest of the people totally seemed like "extras." I could swear people would glance at me to see how I was reacting to the "show." We ate 2.5g of good shrooms. I wore cheap sunglasses with a shoelace tide around the back, and none of the attendants said anything about it. My eyes were pretty dilated, but after about 3 hours I took off the glasses for a second, and the world was so much more vibrant that I couldn't stand to put em back on :smile:"

--------------------

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: Ingenious Set and Settings [Re: Noviseer]
    #2072320 - 11/05/03 06:01 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sweet avatar man. that is amazing.

OfflineDiZZle
Stranger
Re: Ingenious Set and Settings [Re: whole9]
    #2073484 - 11/05/03 04:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

2nd time i ever did acid.. let me tell you.. probably the best setting ever.. my apartment at college is all decked out with cheezy blacklights and black light posters.. choice other posters.. well its real small.. room enough for 4 ppl to trip comfortably.. we put on some music consisting of zeppelin, nirvana, doors, floyd, other good shit like that.. and the damn cd player somehow gets stuck on led zep's tangerine.. christ man.. the song is stuck in my head till this day.. i spent my 6 hours of peaking listening to one song and tripping infinitely many times off my cheezy blue glowing room.. just insanity.. in the middle of the 6 hours when the acid was the strongest we walk outside into the parking lot.. beautiful day about 72 degrees bright sun no clouds.. everything was so fucking surreal.. just the best setting ever and a good psychedelic rock song doesnt hurt.. peace DiZZlE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports