Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

casing question?
    #2069789 - 11/04/03 08:46 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ok so took one quart straight grain and cased with plain verm. Yield was unbelievably crappy. After harvest, casing was broken up and mixed with wet verm. WAs then placed back in incubator to establish network in the casing layer, birthed in perlite chamber with fish tank bubbler for air exchange, 2nd flsuh, WOW very nice, best pinset yet too. Been using coco-coir/verm in the past but this was a way better pinset, not quite sure why though, any thoughts? Anyway, casing was dunked now placed back in fruiting chamber. Should it be back in the incubator though to re-esablish itself again?

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: casing question? [Re: thisone]
    #2069814 - 11/04/03 08:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Mycelium can be like a woman ... tempermental , some times she is happy sometimes she is angry . Or like a fine wine , cant drink it till its time or will will merely be vinegar .
Your second and third flushes will be better than the first in this case , mostly has to do with the colony being willing to produce once it has acquired all the right stuff , humidity may have had a roll in stalling it also .
Good luck

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: casing question? [Re: tripndicular]
    #2069830 - 11/04/03 08:59 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

cool but where should it go now?

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Invisibletripndicular

#2069838 - 11/04/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Leave in fruiting chamber . It should produce its next flush soon .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

#2069848 - 11/04/03 09:03 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, but the best flush was when it was placed back in the incubator after first flush to establish itself again? It will probablt remain in the fruiting chamber though, enough back and forth.

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#2069862 - 11/04/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Give plenty of fresh air , and yes stop back and forth , give the colony a chance to aclimate . The more you mess with it , the more chances of failure you have . At most cold shock it for 24 hours .

--------------------

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

#2069870 - 11/04/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

well, my only thought was that messing with it actually yielded around 1000% more. IT allowed for a more even pinset and adding the rex-effect houshroom perfected.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix