Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebcustom
three short ofone-hundred

Loc: Grrreat Pac NW
I wanna know who can relate...
    #2069082 - 11/03/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, now let's hear some stories, because I know a ton of you can relate to this....

How many of you have caught yourselves driving in an intense moment of grilling on mushrooms?

I remember this one time, I had an quarter oz. of Equadorian Cubensis, and decided to drive about 2 hours after consumption and 30 minutes after a few bong tokes... 
At this point, I was so ripped that I sat down at an arcade (arcades can be an INTENSE and CONFUSING atmosphere, two attributes of a bad trip :frown: ) and didn't move for at least an hour...  it was horrible, absolutly nothing made sense...  then my designated driver got dropped off and I was the only person...  I got lost about 8x on my way home and ended flying through neighborhoods at speeds reaching 90mph!  I only remember seeing the speedometer hit 90 and 100, the road was too much of a blur.  I can't believe I made it home that time, but I was in a tough situation!

Anyways, let's hear some storied! 

--------------------
Don't you look at me in that tone of voice!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemoana123
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: bcustom]
    #2069149 - 11/03/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

wow im glad to hear no one got hurt..iv been in a very similar situation..but i was the passanger and it was scary ass fuck..ill NEVER do that again..

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: moana123]
    #2069619 - 11/04/03 06:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: ]
    #2069710 - 11/04/03 08:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I used to have a friend who drove us back from raves fried on acid ALL the time, like, on massive amounts of LSD, so I never really thought much of it...

But I was trying to drive a few months ago on Mushies...Like, a 20 minute drive took me nearly 2 hours. I couldnt tell where I was, couldnt get my bearings. In the middle of the fucking city. Streelights hanging over the road were leaning and waving, then the red light started to drip down onto the roadway...Whoah. A big puddle of red light lying in the center lane is scary thing to see...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2070104 - 11/04/03 12:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I had a very close girlfriend get killed in highschool by a drunk driver. She was riding home with her mother when they got T'd by a drunk that blew through a red light at over 60 MPH as they were pulling out of a parking lot. Please call a taxi, call a friend, find a hotel, or anything other than getting behind the wheel, when you are too fucked up to drive...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Seuss]
    #2070384 - 11/04/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I must say it bothers me, but my friend drives just fine...absolutely immaculate *slows down because i ask him to* when hes drunk,or stoned or tripping real fucking hard.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: PDU]
    #2070481 - 11/04/03 05:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I used to drive to Holland every two weeks to pick up shrooms for all of my friends and aquaintences when I lived in Germany. The two guys that most times went with me always started eating their shrooms on the way back. If you've ever been to Germany and driven on the Autobahn then you know that on a three hour drive through Germany you will pass quite a bit of road work. Whenever we went past those markers with the lights on them all lined up in a row. my buds would be all like "Dude, look at the lights, that's so cool", at which point I'd say "yea, I know, now shut the fuck up for not offering to drive this time and let me get the scenic tour".

I drove tripping balls one time while I was in Germany and that is something that I never want to do again. I didn't believe that my actions that night would have any consequences, like if I jumped the car off of a bridge, I would wake in the morning in my bed. I'm lucky to be alive and so is the guy that was riding with me.

Driving While Tripping is not cool.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinebcustom
three short ofone-hundred

Loc: Grrreat Pac NW
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2070833 - 11/04/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ekstaza, I had felt very similarly. I remember questioning whether or not I should drive my car off the side of the road, because I knew that it would not matter (well that was my tripping-thought process at the time) and when I woke up I would be fine.

--------------------
Don't you look at me in that tone of voice!

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
    #2071195 - 11/04/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

thats why shrooms are illegal

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Mickel]
    #2071235 - 11/04/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

agreed thats why there is so much fuss about mushrooms. But myself should confess ive been in a car while the driver and I were fried. Thank god we took the back roads that night.

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Osker246]
    #2076134 - 11/06/03 04:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I had to pick up my friends brother one time from work in my buddy's brand new '99 civic, like 20 minutes after we dropped 2 grams each. As we got into the car after getting him from inside, my buddy started to buzz and things just kinda faded to a blur. The ride home was about 5 minutes long, but between not being able to see the traffic lights and trying to stay between the curvey dotted line, it seemed like it lasted forever.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2077359 - 11/06/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You know, people wonder why shrooms are illegal....but it all makes sense when I read shit like this. I don't understand why people drive when they are extremely fucked up, its just selfish.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Harbinger]
    #2077557 - 11/06/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i agree, its pretty fucked up :mad2:

but i too made this mistake once....never again

me and 3 of my friends decided to trip one night after work, i ate about 3 grams that night. then, about an hour into the trip, this girl that was tripping with us decided she HAD to go home....i told her, look, im sorry but im not driving in this state...well, she calmed down for like 20 minutes, then she stated flippin out....she was hysterical, and there was no way to calm her down except take her home...at this point, she was wiggin, i was scared that she may end up doing something really stupid and there was no way of talking her down, we tried....

so i took her home...she didnt live very far away, about a 10 minute drive all on back roads and such, plus it was like 2 in the morning so there was no traffic or anything....it was stupid, but at the time, given the circumstances, it seemed like the best thing to do...everything turned out ok, but i was scared as fuck, and will never do it again....it was stupid

as soon as i got her home she was ok, and i finished my trip at her house   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (11/06/03 03:47 PM)

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2077564 - 11/06/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This may sound sexist. But if I am going to trip with girls, I am very SELECTIVE about where I trip. With guys I could care less. Is that stereotyping? Yes it is. It sucks, but I have had bad experiences.

OfflineDuBri
Stranger

#2077572 - 11/06/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Um, whenever first time I ever tripped it was on LSA extract on triscut cracker. I asked my sober friend to ride with me around the block just to see if I could drive. Drove real slow, around the block just fine, but I realized pretty quick that driving in traffic on an actual road wasnt going to work. Never driven fucked up like that again.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: TheCow]
    #2077579 - 11/06/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ya, girls seem to be more easily influenced by mushrooms, at least in my experiences....plus this was her first time, so i guess we didnt make the proper precautions...this was early on in my experementing with shrooms, and i have learned alot about it since then....i dont trip unless i can be sure that everyone has the night free and clear to kick back until the effects are over with....this situation scared the fuck out of me!

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineManureMaster
Pothead

Loc: NNY
    #2078777 - 11/06/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

has anyone swove to avoid giant bats in the middle of the road diving down at you?

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: ManureMaster]
    #2080256 - 11/07/03 07:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The fruiot bats in Kuala Lumpur have a nine foot wing spread. they are giant fucking bats.

Somewhere I actually have a picture of a few hundred of them hanging in a tree in Malaysia.

mj

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2080277 - 11/07/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that has nothing to do with his question mj.

anyways yes they dive down at your car because they are confused by the head lights, and or getting bugs.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineMycoCat
a.k.a. ShroomCat

Re: I wanna know who can relate... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2081018 - 11/07/03 12:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Bats do not get confused by headlights, they use sound waves to mark where they're going so visual shit doesn't effect their flying.

And driving while under the influence of anything is fucking retarded, there's never an excuse. Too many people I know have died that way, including family.

--------------------
No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Meow.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale