Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Loc: glyphtown
I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac?
    #2069579 - 11/04/03 08:14 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

God=Everything=Knowledge

I have the knowledge that I'm made from Everything (which lets me flow with god/everything/knowledge)

That means if I'm smart enough I could realize that I'm God.

What am I thinking?
Don't you mean what are we thinking?
If you're reading this and understanding it than technically we're both thinking it and understanding it.

If you dont want to trust me then you can't trust in yourself.

Maybe it should be "In Prozac we trust," or maybe you'd rather a couch, a hot-pocket and a T.V.? Maybe it should be but it isn't, and that's why it's not.

Be * Here * Now

--------------------
Eco friendly extraction is the only way to go for Dmt, mescaline, and iboga

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac? [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2069584 - 11/04/03 08:21 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

> That means if I'm smart enough I could realize that I'm God.

Smarts have little to do with it... but you are on the right track.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Re: I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac? [Re: Seuss]
    #2070275 - 11/04/03 06:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

How does one gage intellect without using words?...Words like smart...

Today at school I started giving out pages with (basically) this written on it. People read it because it was interesting. At my school the kids aren't aloud to make copies, so I stood there next to the copy machine and waited for a teacher to come up and when one did I would say "please read this," and then "can you please make me some copies of this?" Once I ran out of pages I got more the same way. And I realized that by me radiating my mind onto this piece of paper, and passing it out, the radiance jumps from the paper to the person, and if they understand it then they've learned something, and then they begin to radiate. Although some people saw the word god and tore it right the fuck up(only one person actually, but others misunderstood aswell).

Now I truly think I have a better idea of what karma is, it's the radiance, the energy that moves from person to object to person to person and so on. And I also realized that by the time school was out I felt very high, high on karma. My thoughts were as fast and precise as when I wrote this stuff on acid. And now I have a better idea of why when Ram Dass gave the Guru a few thousand mics of Owsley acid it did nothing to him.

I saw myself getting arrogant with karma, it annoyed my girlfriend, then what do I hear from her mouth? "I think we should break up for a while." My karma was very high, but I love my girlfriend, and that brought me to tears when she said that. Luckily karma was on my side and my thoughts were clear as light. I said all the right things, she now knows I'm the one for her, because I told her how high my karma was yet I was still brought to tears when she said that. And yes we'll always be friends I said, you can still borrow my hoodie. Also I thought to say "you know who girls think is really hot? The devil. Because girls are always atracted to the wrong guy." Then I said "somehow you ended up with me by mistake, or because you know that I'm at least partly the devil."

And then she told me that we will for sure be back together, she just needs time to think, because she's going through a lot and I'm a lot more...So here I am, and now it's partly your experience if you've learned from it. I know I've learned a lot today.

Also I was thinking if I could get through to the pastors or the priests or whoever it is that puts thoughts in the heads of church-goers that maybe people will change, this is a basicly christian society, they gotta follow someone, what if the person they follow is following someone else?...someone else like me. And through the works of social psychology it's just that easy folks. Change things, but only for the better. Negative chaos is regress.

It took a lot of LSD to realize that people are made out to be nothing more than adspace. What are they selling? I dont know but it isn't theirs. So I started advertizing what I think, not what Aberchrombie and fitch thinks.

It takes money to buy aberchrombie and what not, the money you spend advertizing for nike never even left your (their) kakies. Ever notice once you stop buying things you have a lot of money? And then to break it down further money is just a simbol of our desires, Ram Dass says desires are traps, a distraction from the bigger picture.

See why I get arrogant?

--------------------

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Re: I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac? [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2070304 - 11/04/03 06:36 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Remember kids; Hitler really just wanted to make art.

All of these thoughts came suspiciously into play so that the next thing could be learned(I'm talking about the weekend on acid, and life). You see the night I ate the lsd I went to a friends house, I planned on bringing CD's, but for some reason I forgot them. Things would have happened much differently if I'd just brought my CD's, but I didn't. Why is this important?

Well we can't trip without music, and so we turned the radio to 88.5(the greatest most chaotic radio station in Colorado) and what do we hear but a band doing a cover of Micheal Jackson. So we thought about micheals situation. After reading the book "The Celestine Prophecy" I realized that life is a constant energy struggle, and micheal got caught up in it. So I began to write what we've come to call "The Philosophy of Micheal Jackson Camp volume two version 6.1." It's really more about the concept of mj, not mj. And the Concept of MJ is made up of a bunch of concepts...Guess you had to be there. Now I'm going to start handing these out too, and one of the first things you see will be "Micheal Jackson used to have a monkey or two, he messed that up so he got a camp. You don't know it yet but you've scored your children free tickets."

...anyway the next day my friend comes over with the book I've been meaning to read "BE HERE NOW" by Ram Dass. And I discovered that it's basically a pamphlet about life, which is exactly what I need to read right now. He beat me to it, but it's okay because he did a much better job than I did, I just made it funny by using Micheal Jackson so people would read it...

--------------------

Edited by psychopsilocyber (11/04/03 06:44 PM)

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#2070479 - 11/04/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It's isn't our intellect that allows us to recognize that we're all essentially god, quite often our intellect becomes a distraction from that realization. We get caught up in contemplation and intellectualizing our lives away that we forget to simply be.

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

#2071558 - 11/05/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What a shitty week this will be, thanks to my now ex girlfriend. And just like that my ego lay shattered. Come, step on the glass that is my ego. I can't decide if this is going to help me on my journey or not. There may be many paths up the mountain, but right now this path is steep, and I slipped on a rock. The view is always the same from the top no matter how you get there, but when you're falling down the mountain sometimes your unconscious body falls onto other path-goers. I guess I'll have to stay awake through this fall. Kind of like skydiving I guess.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2072348 - 11/05/03 06:26 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hehe, "its more about the concept of mj than mj". I like that. :grin:

I like concepts of such. Concepts are great. hehe
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2073436 - 11/05/03 03:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What's up with people and their hot pockets? What ever happened to pizza pops?

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlinepsychopsilocyber
[_381_] gnemo

Re: I am god and so are you, or would you rather be prozac? [Re: nubious]
    #2073774 - 11/05/03 05:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What, did you miss the point of my lil' poem? or are you just hungry? The couch, hot-pocket and t.v. was an extension of the in prozac we trust(instead of "In God We Trust"), remember god=everything, and you're made of the everything. By that part I meant people who take prozac can't trust in themselves to be what they want to be, they also don't wanna think about it, so they space out with food, t.v, and church. Sometimes they like to watch church on t.v. while eating bunk sacrament. Maybe if they would realize that they can space out with marijuana it will make them want to try something that helps them realize what I speak, pot being "the gateway drug" and all. I'm not saying drugs are the answer, but if they're gonna space out anyway...

--------------------

Edited by psychopsilocyber (11/05/03 07:42 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology