Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: ]
    #2066870 - 11/03/03 12:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

... and you then go on to make a post detailing how they're becoming more organized in their efforts. as little sense as that makes, let us continue.

Oh come on mush, you don't think that multiple rocket attack on 4 police stations and Wolfowitz's hotel all on the same day suggests they're getting more organised?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: lysergic]
    #2066881 - 11/03/03 12:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

and applauding their actions that kill Americans ,are two very different things

Are we through the looking glass here or what? Let me remind you that it was right-wing arseholes who took us into this war in the first place. Any blood is on THEIR hands.

Lets put this simply: The action responsible for killing americans was INVADING IRAQ. You and others like you who support the war are responsible for their deaths.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: Xlea321]
    #2067285 - 11/03/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Are we through the looking glass here or what? Let me remind you that it was right-wing arseholes who took us into this war in the first place. Any blood is on THEIR hands.

Then the blood of those who have been killed since the end of the Gulf War is on your hands. You "left-wing bastards" indecisiveness has caused thousands of deaths and will continue to do so....

Quote:

Lets put this simply: The action responsible for killing americans was INVADING IRAQ. You and others like you who support the war are responsible for their deaths.

Wrong, im not going to speak for others here, I supported the decision to go to war I did not make it. Surely you can see the difference.

Take the first statement with a pinch of salt, I know someone won't but if you would like me to give a detailed explaination then feel free to pm, I don't fancy reading tons of posts filled with angst-driven nonsense nor do I desire to fill this thread with meaningless rants.

And btw, why was Lysergic banned?, his actions are usually in retalliation to provacation and are jst more heated versions of the usual bs on here....

FREE LYSERGIC!

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2067312 - 11/03/03 05:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Then the blood of those who have been killed since the end of the Gulf War is on your hands. You "left-wing bastards" indecisiveness has caused thousands of deaths and will continue to do so....

Give it a rest stoned. Bush was in power during the first Gulf war in case you've forgotten. He deliberately allowed Saddam to abuse the no-fly zone in order to put down rebellions. He considered a weak Saddam better than a fundamentalist government.

I supported the decision to go to war I did not make it. Surely you can see the difference.

Could you tell us what is the difference? Sounds like the old Nazi "I was only following orders. It was not my decision to kill the jews..."

And btw, why was Lysergic banned?, his actions are usually in retalliation to provacation and are jst more heated versions of the usual bs on here....

I imagine it was for the deranged and disturbing threat he made to psilo

My new goal in life is to find out every drop of personal information about you that I can, and post it in as many chat rooms / bulletin boards as I can. Enjoy having me as an enemy. "

And if that doesn't deserve a ban I don't know what does.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#2067316 - 11/03/03 05:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh come on mush, you don't think that multiple rocket attack on 4 police stations and Wolfowitz's hotel all on the same day suggests they're getting more organised?

i think they very well may. it shows at least some level of cooperation on the part of some of the guerrillas.

what happened there was that psilokitten accused me of "blatantly lying" about what she said... my best guess is that it was because she thought i implied that she said the iraqis were becoming more organized, something she claims she did not agree with. then in same post, she goes on asserting that very same thing, completely contradicting herself.

so:

1. i didn't put any words in her mouth, or say she said anything she didn't.
2. the thing she's saying i "blatantly lied" about her saying is something she appears to agree with anyway.

very strange.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: ]
    #2067361 - 11/03/03 06:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Give it a rest stoned. Bush was in power during the first Gulf war in case you've forgotten. He deliberately allowed Saddam to abuse the no-fly zone in order to put down rebellions. He considered a weak Saddam better than a fundamentalist government.

8 Years of Clinton & Gore and UN pandering. Need I say more.

Quote:

Could you tell us what is the difference? Sounds like the old Nazi "I was only following orders. It was not my decision to kill the jews..."

I'm not going to explain the difference between supporting and making a decision ( try looking up "decide" and "support", just to give a little help).
I'm sure your trusty Oxford English Dictionary will help clarify for you. As for your constant references to Nazi Germany, the above I do not even consider an analogy as they bear no similarity whatsoever.

If it wasn't for the hesitancy of the allied powers during the early 30's and their reluctance to enforce the Treaty of Versailles then Germany would not have been able to re-arm, thus WWII would have been prevented.

So you see it is irresolution that is the main evil in this world...

Isn't it fun taking things and completely out of context and not even making a point?

EDIT: Spelling

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Edited by st0nedphucker (11/03/03 06:40 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2067926 - 11/03/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

12 years of sanctions and a million dead is "pandering"? Yes, you need to say an awful lot more.

And if you want pandering look at what Reagan and Bush did for Saddam during the 80's. 

I'm not going to explain the difference between supporting and making a decision

Are you for the invasion of Iraq or not? Why sit on the fence?

Isn't it fun taking things and completely out of context and not even making a point?

You tell me  :rolleyes: 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: Sorted]
    #2068075 - 11/03/03 01:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"The Americans are pigs. We will hold a celebration because this helicopter went down -- a big celebration,"

me too. :grin:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: Azmodeus]
    #2068289 - 11/03/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh wow, prepared to get flamed and then someone can come infer you were saying like 5 other things then what you said like... What leads you to believe that Iraqis are satan? What leads you to believe that they will be dancing a jig opposed to the tango? What leads you to believe they will not have the heads of iraqi babies at their party so they can suck the brains out of them? What leads you to believe that that was the purpose of their party? What if it's a Happy Ramadan party?

And so on and so forth. And you will say.. I wasnt "lead to believe" any of the shit you just said, you inferred it. And then, they wont read your words.. so, you'll have to send them a link to dictionary.com which they wont understand.

You will said, I said THIS SPECIFIC THING... and you will reference it over and over in big bold letters. But alas, their bias will still allow then to see nothing but what they wish.

It's a blast.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: Sorted]
    #2068327 - 11/03/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

What happened to the flowers thrown at their feet and the little girls running to give the soldiers kisses?

Iraqi Villagers Celebrate U.S. Helicopter Hit
Mon Nov 3, 8:50 AM ET

By Michael Georgy

BAISA, Iraq (Reuters) - Iraqis in the village of Baisa say they couldn't have asked for a better present during Ramadan -- a U.S. helicopter shot down in their fields.

"We usually celebrate Ramadan at the end of the month. Now we are celebrating in the beginning after these infidel Americans were shot down," taxi driver Abdullah Hissein said.

As more U.S. helicopters patrolled over this typical Iraqi farming village on Monday, he said: "Now we want to take them down as well."

Fifteen American soldiers were killed on Sunday when a missile struck their Chinook helicopter -- the bloodiest single strike on U.S. troops since the fall of Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) in April.

Anger has been boiling up in Baisa, located in Iraq (news - web sites)'s Sunni Muslim heartland from where Saddam drew much of his support, in the weeks leading up to the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

Iraqis said U.S. troops, who often come under attack from roadside bombs or rocket-propelled grenades in the nearby town of Falluja, had swept through the village hunting guerrillas.

People who failed to provide information on fighters were arrested after U.S. troops conducted aggressive searches, several villagers said.

"I know of several people who were arrested, including the local cleric and his family," farmer Kareem Mansour said.

"They put sacks over people's heads and took them away."

HOSTILE CHILDREN

U.S. officials have repeatedly blamed fighters loyal to Saddam and Muslim militants who cross the border from neighboring countries for attacks that have killed at least 136 American troops since President Bush (news - web sites) declared major combat over on May 1.

A few Baisa residents said they knew of a Syrian man who trained guerrillas. Others said Saddam's supporters were behind the violence.

They said U.S. troops made even more enemies on Sunday night.

"They just shoot at anything. They heard a noise and then they shot at one of our cows. When we stood on the roof and shone a light, they shot the lamp," said Hussein Issawi, a customs official.

Residents said U.S. troops tried to win over children with candy. But it didn't work.

"The children took the sweets and fooled the Americans," said Maher Abbas, a farmer.

Mansour said: "We hate the Americans. Even our young children pick up rocks and throw them when they see helicopters."

Barefoot Iraqi boys standing by as about 40 U.S. Humvees and trucks drove by to secure the perimeter around the crash site said they wanted to attack American soldiers.

"We don't want the Americans," said 11-year-old Abdullah Wahab. "I want to hit their planes."

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2068383 - 11/03/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

What happened to the flowers thrown at their feet and the little girls running to give the soldiers kisses?

The majority still wants the troops there. Children learn from their parents so an 11 year old stating they want the troops gone means shit.

Add in the dog bites man vs man bites dog factor and your article needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2068459 - 11/03/03 05:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Reuters article.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2069273 - 11/04/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The majority still wants the troops there.

Nah luv, you can't run guerilla wars on this scale without large scale support or at least tolerance of the guerillas by the civilian population. Most Iraqi's don't have any illusions about Bush bringing them "freedom" and are sensibly preparing for the day the americans leave.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2069489 - 11/04/03 03:35 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I disagree. Both about the "scale", which I think is nowhere near as bad as some here wish to believe, and whether or not "large scale support or at least tolerance of the guerillas by the civilian population" is needed.

As for the latter, only time will tell.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2069544 - 11/04/03 05:03 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

4 rocket attacks on a police station and another on Wolfowitz hotel in the capital city on the same day? Even the IRA never managed anything on that massive a scale.

Really luv, if you were an Iraqi would you really go running to the americans to inform on people? What do you think is going to happen to you when Bush decides he's had enough?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #2069559 - 11/04/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You probabaly should have thought that one through before you typed that. Remind me, who was it who decided not to depose Saddam in Gulf War 1?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#2069562 - 11/04/03 05:29 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You really need to move past the idea that it makes any significant difference whehter the so called left or the so called right are in power. It just a trick to make people think they live in a democracy and not a puppetshow dictatorship.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: GazzBut]
    #2069655 - 11/04/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You probabaly should have thought that one through before you typed that. Remind me, who was it who decided not to depose Saddam in Gulf War 1?

Quote:

Quote:

I made no reference to their political alignment.

I hate having to make such pointless posts....

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#2069714 - 11/04/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Umm what exactly was left wing bastards refering too? Wake up Stoned.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: GazzBut]
    #2072368 - 11/05/03 04:56 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Take the first statement with a pinch of salt, I know someone won't but if you would like me to give a detailed explaination then feel free to pm, I don't fancy reading tons of posts filled with angst-driven nonsense nor do I desire to fill this thread with meaningless rants.

Again I have to re-iterate for the slow or those who choose to be slow...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder