Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Read and learn
    #2068397 - 11/03/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Or don't. I don't actually care but this is a wise man.

I think the Democrats are a dying party. They don't listen to the people who work and who are citizens. It's getting worse.

I hope it never gets better. Democrats (for the most part) have turned this country to shit by pandering to lazy bums, welfare cheats, bi-lingual education assholes, and illegals.

Read and learn.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Read and learn [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2069056 - 11/03/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"Democrats (for the most part) have turned this country to shit by pandering to lazy bums, welfare cheats, bi-lingual education assholes, and illegals."

you are just fucking nut arent you

"lazy bums" huh?

Ya america is known around the world even for giving SOOO much money to the homeless right??

all these bums are just rolling in cash , as for people that are on welfare .....the CHECKS ARE HUGE.......right????

oh and multi bi-lingual teachers, those are really draining the cash right out of the system right????
didnt they just approve 87 BILLION for bi-lingual education???
oh wait that was for some other thing ....  :smile: !!!

and illegals YA, well some of the SHIT jobs that havent been lost to FREE TRADE (cause the good ones have been), can now be taken on by "illegals"

and these people are the richest in america right now I belive

correct

god I cant belive I am the only one to respond to this bullshit 

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #2069083 - 11/03/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

would you prefer there were only one major party?

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2069128 - 11/03/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Read and learn [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2069137 - 11/03/03 11:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:

You just can't come up with a cogent response when he's right, can you?

Quote:

"lazy bums" huh?

Did he stutter?

Quote:

Ya america is known around the world even for giving SOOO much money to the homeless right??

... and how much money have YOU given to America's homeless?

Quote:

all these bums are just rolling in cash , as for people that are on welfare .....the CHECKS ARE HUGE.......right????

Welfare is actually a pretty good living for someone who doesn't work.  Some of us DON'T get paid when we don't work and we find it dishonorable to live off of the extorted income of others.

Quote:

oh and multi bi-lingual teachers, those are really draining the cash right out of the system right????

Bilingual education does not help a person learn a new language as much as immersion in a new language.

Quote:

Misallocation of economic resources for one thing, is not a justification for misallocation of economic resources towards another thing.

Quote:

and illegals YA, well some of the SHIT jobs that havent been lost to FREE TRADE (cause the good ones have been), can now be taken on by "illegals"

correct

Please try to rephrase your statements in a coherent manner so we can dissect your arguments based on your ill formed concepts instead of correcting your horrendous use of the English language. 

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: Evolving]
    #2069345 - 11/04/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

and how much money have YOU given to America's homeless?

ZERO,I am canadian!, and my point is that dont try to tell me that america is in truble because of to much money being spent on welfare or the homeless cause america is the worst out of all the industrialized countries when it comes to helping the homeless

in term of "CASH"

Quote:

Bilingual education does not help a person learn a new language as much as immersion in a new language.

sure
thats fine , but ONCE AGAIN, you have no point as I was trying to say that THESE THINGS ARE NOT DRAINING the fucking country dry of funds

if you want to talk about cutting WELFARE lets start with the biggest sucks there are
CORPORATIONS

and lets not cut the welfare for the small guys lets cut the welfare of the big guys that dont need it, there are many examples of HUGE companies getting money they dont need or deserve

and I hear this REDNECK bullshit about welfare mothers and "illegalS"

--------------------

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
    #2069362 - 11/04/03 02:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Some of us DON'T get paid when we don't work and we find it dishonorable to live off of the extorted income of others

That's what I say about anyone who makes fortunes by lending money. They are the ones who don't work and get paid. They are the ones who extort income from those who deserve it. Not poor, powerless welfare recipients.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Read and learn [Re: carbonhoots]
    #2069458 - 11/04/03 02:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Then don't borrow money.

I can't say I'm really impressed by any of the things that are supposedly "turning this country to shit" though. Crying about progressive taxes is a silly thing to worry about. If there's one thing you can say about the poor it's that they don't have much money. Why then should they render "civil responsability" in the form of money taxes. The amount of money the bottom 50% of Americans have compared to the top 50%, or top 5% for that matter is negligible, but the burden of taxes is not. If the government is coing to take something from people that is of pitiful use, but a great loss to people, why not just make everybody give the government a bone from their body every year. Everybody has the same number of bones.

Tax the rich and STFU.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2069512 - 11/04/03 04:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:

If believing in making your own way makes me a nut... sure. If believing in personal responsibility makes me a nut... sure. If believing that people who come to a new country should learn the language makes me a nut... sure.

Frankly if you think I'm a nut then I can be sure I'm on the right track.

Quote:

"lazy bums" huh?

That's what I said.

Quote:

Actually America is one of the most generous nations there is. We have the fatest poor people on the planet so I guess we don't do too bad by them.

Quote:

A check for $1.00 is too much.

Quote:

While that is one factor the main one is that people who are immersed in a new language pick it up much faster than those who are not. Studies show those who assimilate faster to a culture do much better than those who do not. And are you aware you can take a drivers test in NYC in almost 20 different languages? That's fucking sick and is a burden on the taxpayers.

Quote:

Apples and oranges.

Quote:

Give them to Americas unemplyeed and poor. Ship the illegals back.

Quote:

What difference does it make how much money they have?

Quote:

god I cant belive I am the only one to respond to this bullshit 

Let me fix that sentence for you.....
god I cant belive I am the only one to respond to this with bullshit   

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2069513 - 11/04/03 04:06 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

No. I'd just like to see none of the partys buy votes and pander to losers.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: Zahid]
    #2069514 - 11/04/03 04:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:

Oh the pain!

So now treating everyone the same makes someone a nazi?

Your weakest attempt at insult yet.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2069515 - 11/04/03 04:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2069520 - 11/04/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:
Quote:

in term of "CASH"

There should be no money for the homeless. Let them work or rely on charity.

Quote:

sure
thats fine , but ONCE AGAIN, you have no point as I was trying to say that THESE THINGS ARE NOT DRAINING the fucking country dry of funds

Actually it's you who has no point as I didn't say they were.

Quote:

if you want to talk about cutting WELFARE lets start with the biggest sucks there are
CORPORATIONS

There should be no welfare to corporations either. Having said that if I was forced to choose between corporate welfare and individual welfare, I'd go with the corporate. If an individual has no money it affects him. If a corporation has none it affects the management, the owners, the employees, the suppliers, the transporters, those who sell the goods from stores and more.

Quote:

and lets not cut the welfare for the small guys lets cut the welfare of the big guys that dont need it, there are many examples of HUGE companies getting money they dont need or deserve

Again, no-one should get handouts.

Quote:

and I hear this REDNECK bullshit about welfare mothers and "illegalS"

As there was othing "redneck" about the statements, your attempted insult falls as flat as your arguements.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: carbonhoots]
    #2069521 - 11/04/03 04:17 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Then don't borrow money.

The lenders are taking risks and doing a job. If you don't like it don't use their services.

There should be no welfare.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2069522 - 11/04/03 04:19 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Then don't borrow money.

I see you beat me to it.

Quote:

Tax the rich and STFU.

They do. excessivly. All should pay a flat rate tax.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2069532 - 11/04/03 04:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

All should pay a flat rate tax.

One bone of their body.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Read and learn [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2070741 - 11/04/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"All should pay a flat rate tax. "
fuck that the rich can give more

as they cause more harm to society , those profits dont just come from nowhere, there are costs

--------------------

Anonymous

#2070762 - 11/04/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

as they cause more harm to society , those profits dont just come from nowhere, there are costs

you get paid for giving things, not for taking them.

...and in a flat rate tax, the people who make more DO pay more. it's a flat percentage of one's income.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2070768 - 11/04/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fuck that the rich can give more

They already do.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2070783 - 11/04/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

quiz time:

who (probably) contributes least to society:

1. a doctor
2. an engineer
3. a university professor
4. a cashier at walmart

hmm....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale