Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Is it true that...
    #2066513 - 11/02/03 10:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Is it true that if your tripping on shrooms or LSD, that if you touch small animals (i.e gerbals, cats, small dogs, etc) that it will make them trip because halucinogens are skin transferrable.  I've been told this by several people, but I can't find anything about it... thanks  :laugh: 

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: Is it true that... [Re: diablovt1125]
    #2066524 - 11/02/03 10:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

uh, lemme see. uhhh, hmmm, maybe if... hmm no, but maybe if i eat 5 grams hmmm, no, uhhh what about if I eat 10 and lick my cat for an hour and... hmmm

no it won't work.

.fs.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Is it true that... [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #2066565 - 11/02/03 10:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I hear a new one everyday now.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2066568 - 11/02/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

perhaps if you did a thumbprint with crystal lsd, or a puddle with some liquid, and then started petting your animal, perhaps that animal would absorb some lsd. no way with any other drug though because no of them are potent enough to be absorbed by the skin except lsd.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Infrared]
    #2066588 - 11/02/03 10:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find animals act pretty shady around people who are tripping.

My dogs wont come near me, if i go up to them they curl their lips, but thell let me pet em, then it goes away but they still wont come ot me on their own.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Is it true that... [Re: windex]
    #2066631 - 11/02/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yea my cat always acts really weird when im tripping and start petting her. it could just be us all tweaked out though, and the animals are just acting normal. i dunno, i definately think that your pets can usually tell what mood your in by their really good senses, but when your tripping you put out such strange brain frequencies they dont know whats going on. just a thought

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #2066797 - 11/03/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

no but whats fun is to let yur pet mouse, gerbil, rat, rabbit, guinnea pig, ferret, ground hog whatever rodent you have, dont give him no food for 3 days and then give him a shroom or 2 tuh munch on, i purchased a 1.39 mouse one time just to see it trip

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineSeraph
ShroomiN'SeraphiM
Female

Loc: South Flordia
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2067394 - 11/03/03 07:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that is really awful but funny at the same time

I have not noticed any difference in my animals when i trip. I have not noticed a difference in other peoples animals. Sometimes they were more friendly but that doesnt seem too strange.

I have noticed a difference in my pot smoking cat tho.. she is much more friendly since she started.

--------------------
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

~nicole

Edited by Seraph (11/03/03 07:03 AM)

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Seraph]
    #2067436 - 11/03/03 07:26 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Don't waste shrooms on rodents! Send your excess baggage to me! I will dispose of it in an orderly fashion and will send you a picture of me shrooming while running on a wheel like a mouse. Can't beat that deal. I know someone who owned a curious dog who was a coffee table theif and the owner had uninformed company who had about ten hits left in a sweet tarts vial and the dog basically demolished it and ran into hiding under the bed in the master bedroom for twelve hours, and was almost completely non- responsive for even longer. What a waste- unless the dog had a signifigant vision....

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Is it true that... [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2067535 - 11/03/03 08:30 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It is not cool to give pets LSD and/or shrooms or other drugs. People ahve gone to jail for that and I have posted the story of the lions who were given acids and one ate the person who gave hime the acid. His friend killed all of the lions inthe Portlant zoo and spent two years in Damische (the nut house where they filmed One Flew over the cookooc nest). ANother person I know bet his Black Afghan hound to death here in Seattle. He went to prison for killing his dog who flipped out on acid, began barking at the table legs and wouldn;t shut up so the guy beat his dog to fdeath with a baseball bat. I will not get into this subject again except to say this is not funny letting animals get stone through human conditioning.

mj

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Is it true that... [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2067978 - 11/03/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

lets dont let this thread get too off topic, but its nice having urxtra shrooms to waste on my morbid pleasure, just grow on poop.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTheGanjaGorilla
Shiitake head

Loc: N.E. Indy
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2069244 - 11/03/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My best friend from my childhood became a cop. After listening to his endless stories about his job I've come to the conclusion that there is a lot of cops who think it's possible to become intoxicated thru contact with someone who is tripping on shrooms.

Personally I think this "myth" started due to cops fearing how someone on high doses of shroom will react to them. I know it would fuck up my buzz.

--------------------
"Whateva I do what I want..." Eric Catman

"Whateva, I do what I want..." Eric Cartman

TheGanjaGorilla.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Is it true that... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2071012 - 11/04/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
It is not cool to give pets LSD and/or shrooms or other drugs. People ahve gone to jail for that and I have posted the story of the lions who were given acids and one ate the person who gave hime the acid. His friend killed all of the lions inthe Portlant zoo and spent two years in Damische (the nut house where they filmed One Flew over the cookooc nest). ANother person I know bet his Black Afghan hound to death here in Seattle. He went to prison for killing his dog who flipped out on acid, began barking at the table legs and wouldn;t shut up so the guy beat his dog to fdeath with a baseball bat. I will not get into this subject again except to say this is not funny letting animals get stone through human conditioning.

mj

Sweet lord. Absolutely nothing you said has any bearing whatsoever with anyone feeding psychadelics to animals. In the first case.. LIONS EAT PEOPLE. It's not just because the lion may have been tripping, they do that shit all the time holmes. Seriously. And his friend who killed the lions must be Mr T or something, but that's illegal if the lions were tripping or not. and in the second case, obviously that guy is a horrible person. Animals can't handle that stuff very well, usually, and will do something weird like bark at a table for hours. If that's all it took to make him KILL HIS OWN DOG BY BEATING IT TO DEATH, I DON'T THINK THAT GUY TREATED HIS DOG VERY WELL TO BEGIN WITH.

I've gotten all sorts of animals high, by the way, and most of them like it. My ex roomie actually had a turtle who LOVES to get high. He'd swim up to the surface of his tank to see you when you walked over, and if you exhaled smoke he'd chill up there for a little while, breath it all in, and then go swim around all crazy for a while. If you walked back over and exhaled again, he'd shoot up to the surface to get another hit. I've seen dogs that like getting high, though most seem to be impartial or don't like it. Met a dog once who did like it, but I think he got too high one time and freaked out, and after that didn't like it anymore.

And no.. you can't transmit a trip through touch. Doesn't happen. Especially with acid -- LSD is broken down very quickly in your body. The trip is just the lightning storm it sets off in your brain, and your body trying to right itself again.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #2071203 - 11/04/03 08:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I've gotten all sorts of animals high, by the way, and most of them like it

How do you know? Do they tell you so?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2071278 - 11/04/03 08:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

HAHAH thats a good one!  I wish though :smile: 

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Is it true that... [Re: monoamine]
    #2071364 - 11/04/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

How do you know? Do they tell you so?

actually, there was this one time when i ate 5 grams of shrooms, right around peak my dog came up to me and wanted to smoke a bowl...i told her i didnt have any... well she kept begging me for bud, and to make a long story short i had to give her 20 bucks she could go hang out in a dark ally somewhere to score a bag....when she got back, we blazed it all up, she got so high she started dancing on the table and shit.....it was kind funny but it hasnt happened agian since that  night:grin:   

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineCypher
Shroom of manyfaces

Loc: Northern Ireland
Re: Is it true that... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2072252 - 11/05/03 02:49 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i shoplifted a hamster once, i proceeded to give it 10 lungs well i took 10 lungs and blew the smoke into a coke bottle containing aforementioned hamster, it loved it and munched half a plate of chocolate drops. Alas not a happy story it got face cancer a few months down the line and had a ping pong sized lump on the side of its head - sorry.

--------------------
I think i took too much............

OfflineSeraph
ShroomiN'SeraphiM
Female

Loc: South Flordia
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Cypher]
    #2072683 - 11/05/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have to agree with mushmonkey here...

mj those people you speak of had to have had some serious problems to begin with. you have to have serious problems to even be willing to think about beating an animal regardless of size. its just inhumane theres no way around it and those that do belong in jail.

but there are so many cases where an animal ingests something because it likes the said effects. My friends cat like catnip.
my cat likes weed. not because they have been conditioned by said humans but because they makes the choice to do so my cat will climb on the furniture and sit right in the current of air when someone is exhaling. She follows the damn bowl around even.

i think it is very wrong to make any creature consume something against its will. it is still wrong to allow you pet to get high by its own choice... whether its catnip or anything else.

--------------------
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

~nicole

Offlineotis5
free thinker

Loc: Why do you want to know w...
Re: Is it true that... [Re: Seraph]
    #2073348 - 11/05/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes it is true, i have a beagle pup who licked my gf's sweat off her hands while tripping off shrooms and she then started to get just as interested in things as us, she then hunted down this huge mushroom in the woods and ran up to us carrying it in her mouth. also the other day we were trippin' and we stopped by the house and when i got her in the car on my lap, the sweat off of my hands got on her skin as i picked her up. it touched her arm pits and within 5 minutes she almost turned to mush! she got all limp and relaxed and didn't understand much. she was trippin just as hard as me. my cats like to melt onto me too. if i lay there they will get all warm and start purring reall loud and rubbing up to me a whole lot. my big dog(rott. / shep.) looks me in the eyes when i'm trippin and wont listen to me, he just sends me a wierd signal telepathically and goes in the other room. so yeah, animals i think can get the effects. just like if you are with people who arent trippin, and they start to trip. this happens to my friends all the time.

--------------------
"he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man":rasta:

OfflineOook
Oook!

Loc: England
Re: Is it true that... [Re: otis5]
    #2073605 - 11/05/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sure sure otis. Think about it the active chemicals in shrooms are absorbed by your gut, and somehow an active dose is secreted in your sweat, most of which is water. PLUS a whole load of the goodness is still inside you

So you think you animal enjoys bud or watever. But they dont get to think about the consequences of smoking plant material, like someone said his hamster got cancer. TBH those lil fuckers only live like 2 years if your lucky so its not as bad, but a cat or dog fuck you could seriously diminish their life expectancy.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds