Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoomerDude94
Student of Life
Male

Loc: Your third eye
6.5 gram Mushroom trip.... Unlike any other.
    #20666820 - 10/06/14 02:30 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Saturday evening I decided to get back into the mushroom patch for the first time in two months. I've been so busy with my cultivation I have had little interest going back into the unknown.

At 8:20 PM I ate a 3.5 gram cube, having fasted since breakfast (ate a bowl of cereal). I sat down and started to watch some TV and wait for it to kick in. I had not smoked (weed) all day either, intending on taking one massive dab of wax when I was getting ready to peak. At 9 PM I began to feel a mild stoning feeling. I thought "This is an extremely quick come up, 40 minutes?" I returned to my room and weighed out another cap, this one was 3 grams. I broke off half the stem to 1.5 grams and ate that, and returned to watching TV. I began to feel some very, very intense chills at 9:30, this is when I know I'm on the verge. The walls began to 'grow' different textures, and lights began to look more vivid, you know, all the basic stuff on a come up. There was however, no giggling or euphoria involved whatsoever, which was unusual for me.

9:45 PM- I'm beginning to lose touch with reality as we know it. A rapid high pitch 'beeping' noise begins to kick in my head. Small white lines begin to fly across my vision, and it becomes impossible to follow my cursor on my laptop. I know I am in the last few minutes before I begin to peak. I turn off all the lights and return to my room.

10:00 PM- I light the blow torch and heat up my nail with a generous amount of wax on my dabber. I go to take the dab, and instantly, the euphoria begins to kick in. My knees become very weak and almost give out before I get a chance to exhale. Upon exhaling, my world exploded with color and visuals. I had to lean on my dresser to keep myself upright it was such in intense/quick stoning effect from the wax. I contemplate gobbling down the other 1.5 gram of that cube, but I talk myself out of it. Instead I pack a bowl of some classic MJ in the bong, and smoke that. I was feeling EXTREMELY good at that point. I was certain I was going to have an excellent trip. I lay down in my bed with the lights off and watch my visuals.

10:20 PM- Everything is going great, considering I'm tripping balls on 5 grams of mushrooms alone. I look around and find that other 1.5 gram, and gobble it down.

That was the last thing I can say I did with absolute certainty.

10:30 PM- I am HIGH AS FUCK in every sense of the term. I take one more dab (can't say how big it was), and lay back down. I gently close my eyes, and my first out-of-body experience in my life begins to occur. It was absolutely incredible and breathtaking. 15 minutes later, I voluntarily open my eyes and adjust my position in my bed and gently close my eyes again. That was it. I was gone after that. I cannot say if I was asleep or not, but I was in a different reality/realm however you want to put it.

I recall being in a massive empty room, pitch black, with crazy white lines moving around in patterns. All I could hear was a very loud rapid high pitch beeping noise, VERY psychedelic sounding. In the middle of this room was a floating anomaly that was lit and spinning around. It looked very similar to that of a lighthouse light spinning around. This went on for who knows how long, patterns morphed, and the anomaly occasionally bounced around the room in fury.

About Midnight- I wake up from my 'DMT like' trance into utter confusion and terror. I had no ideas where I was, who I was, what day it was. All I knew was certain names of people that I interact with on a daily basis, but had no idea who they were or what they looked like in my head. It was possibly the most terrifying experience ever. I wandered around my house, trying to keep my cool. I had no idea what I had taken, what had caused this awful experience. I was completely depersonalized.

I began to piece back together who I was, what day it was, where I was but this only made it worse. I convinced myself that I had just awoken from the 4 grams of xanax I had taken all at once back in June of this year (first and last time Ive taken xanax). I know this sounds crazy, but I was frantically trying to figure out what kind of drug I had taken to cause this, and this was the first thing my fried brain came to. I returned to my room and sat in a daze, things were racing though my head, I still had no idea what is going on.

After 1 in the morning- Things begin to calm down a bit as I came down. I began to get some euphoria back in me, and I get into that happy mood on a comedown. Everything is very very fuzzy after this point. I don't know when I went to sleep exactly, but I woke back up at 5 in the morning with no shirt on laying backwards in my bed for some reason, sweating profusely and extremely dehydrated. I chugged two 32 oz gatorades, the most delicious gatorade Ive ever had. I was completely sober at this point. I smoked another bowl and went back to sleep.

All in all, it was one of the least memorable trips I have had on shrooms, but still, it will probably be the most memorable of them all, simply due to the fact that it was the strongest mind fuck I've ever had.

Im still up in the air as to whether or not I actually was asleep or not when I was peaking. Never smoked DMT before, but when I woke up after my peak, it was like I was waking up from being asleep.

--------------------
There are only two reasons to hate gay marriage.

Either one, your dumb. Or two, your secretly worried that dicks are delicious.

-Joe Rogan

"I've got 99 problems, and they're all elves." -Duncan Trussel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies