Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2065654 - 11/02/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Wrong again.

If you want to act like a 10 year-old, go right ahead. I'm surprised you even replied to that.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: Zahid]
    #2065657 - 11/02/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, I've got time.

Insult away.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2065662 - 11/02/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes: 

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2065664 - 11/02/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Good for you - you criticised Bush

Actually criticised is a variant.

One entry found for criticize.

Main Entry: crit?i?cize
Pronunciation: 'kri-t&-"sIz
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -cized; -ciz?ing
Date: 1649
intransitive senses : to act as a critic
transitive senses
1 : to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly : EVALUATE
2 : to find fault with : point out the faults of
- crit?i?ciz?able /-"sI-z&-b&l/ adjective
- crit?i?ciz?er noun

One entry found for criticise.

Main Entry: crit?i?cise
British variant ofCRITICIZE

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2065666 - 11/02/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Keep em' coming.

--------------------

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2065675 - 11/02/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Weeeee this is fun!! Can I join in?!?!

Piss, bitch, cock, poop!

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Edited by SquattingMarmot (11/02/03 05:02 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #2065680 - 11/02/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Sure. The more the merrier!

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: PsiloKitten]
    #2065755 - 11/02/03 05:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

you say:

I said the WERENT organized.. reread things before you blatently lie about what words you attribute to me.

... and you then go on to make a post detailing how they're becoming more organized in their efforts. as little sense as that makes, let us continue.

in response to your statement: chill. here's what i said:

where did you find details on the particular tactics used by iraqi resistance fighters that lead you to believe they are becoming more organized, or better equipped, or trained, or just "making progress" in general?

now... see how i used the word "or"?

those are my words, not yours. see how only "making progress" is in quotations? you didn't say anything about equipment or training either... i was just asking how you think they're making progress... the words 'organized', 'equipped', and 'trained' are only suggestions. i never said that you ever said that they were becoming any of those things.... but i do have to wonder what kind of 'progress' would not the direct result of at least one of those things.

pray tell, what kind of progress are they making, and what is causing it?

Anonymous

#2065769 - 11/02/03 05:41 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

"Oh, but Im cheering.

Okey dokey."

you sure sounded like it.

alex123 said:

"Sure, the casualties may not be as high at the moment but it's clear we're in for a long guerilla war with resistance increasing all the time. "

to which you replied:

"Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized."

say whatever you want but i know how that sounds to me.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: ]
    #2065774 - 11/02/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I prefer the term "gleeful".

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2065776 - 11/02/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I realize I shouldn't make assumptions, but based on your posts, it's hard for me to picture you giving Al Gore any serious consideration. I mean, maybe you listened to what he had to say, as I did with Bush, but I can't see you ever actually considering voting for him. But if you say you did, I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: silversoul7]
    #2065792 - 11/02/03 05:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The only two currently runnings Dems I have ZERO respect for are Braun & Sharpton.

I don't rule anyone out. In Gores case I've been paying attention to him for years. I love politics. I follow as much as possible. Had Gore not been a jackass, who knows.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2065802 - 11/02/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have to say, I understand why someone would've voted for Bush in that election, because as a candidate he seemed a lot different than what he's turned out to be. When I voted for Gore, I figured it wouldn't matter too much if Bush won, cuz they both seemed pretty moderate. In retrospect, however, I'm really glad I voted the way I did, because I couldn't live with myself knowing that I put the current asshole into power.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Iraq guerrillas down US chopper, at least 13 dead [Re: silversoul7]
    #2065806 - 11/02/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

In retrospect, however, I'm really glad I voted the way I did, because I couldn't live with myself knowing that I put the current asshole into power.

In retrospect, however, I'm really glad I voted the way I did, because I couldn't live with myself knowing that I had helped put Gore into power.

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2065909 - 11/02/03 06:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah, as for military deaths during vietnam:
1956-1960 9
1961 16
1962 52
1963 118
1964 206
Total 401

1964 is when the Gulf of Tonkin resolution was signed and troops began to be deployed. But we wont even count any of the above.

In 1965,
1,863 men and women died, averaging out to 5.10 per day, 200K were deployed that year.

So at 433 (that statistic you used about vietnam deaths includes non- americans) deaths in 227 days that averages to 1.01a day

vietnam had 2.67 more deaths, which isnt surprising considering the fact that technology was not as advanced as it is today and we were fighting a different kind of war.

This war isnt shaping up to be that much different, technology should be affording us this very small leg up, after all, we spent billions of dollars shocking and awe-ing.

Govt Vietnam stats http://lunaville.org/warcasualties/Summary.aspx

--------------------

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2065946 - 11/02/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

They are becoming more organized. THEY ARE NOT CURRENTLY ORGANIZED. How hard is this to understand?

There were many other points in that post that answer the question you asked about training, being better equipped and becoming organized. Read it. I even bolded some of it for you, just incase you had reading comprehension problems. See, how I gave you answers to everything you said? See how you said "lead you to believe" as if you think you know what I believe even though I said none of the things you inferred?

Im not excited, dont give yerself too much credit. Im more dumbfounded by people like yourself. I use caps to be as monosyllabic and to the point as possible. I bold things to make sure you dont miss them, but that obviously didnt work. I dont make nice, I say my opinons, bluntly, Im not sugarcoating them for anyone or worrying about what context someone like you would take them in.

Thanks for the midol. Here's a gift for you, all ready and waiting. Go volunteer to serve and kill you some iraqis.

Or...Have a bang up time with it. That would make me really gleeful.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2065963 - 11/02/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

what words did i put in your mouth?

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#2066009 - 11/02/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

wow, I dont know how more blunt I can get and how many more ways I can say it.

That damn ignore list is just a growing and growing. Welcome aboard.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2066074 - 11/02/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it was a very simple request. since psilokitten has decided to ignore me, can someone else help me out?

what words do you think she's thinking i put in her mouth?

i sure can't find them....

seriously, i'd really like to know.

i suppose that because she's done nothing to qualify her accusations and her response to my question prompted her to place her hands over her ears.... "LALALALALALA"... we'll never know for sure...

ignoring people you disagree with is certainly a good way to assert your closed-mindedness while at the same time saving your ego from the trouble of having to actually question your beliefs...

i do hope psilokitten's visits here will be easier on her now.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #2066814 - 11/03/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

lets get back to the main issue here which is the fact that iraqi guerilla forces are becoming more and more successful with their tactics as each day passes, and the fact that the fighting keeps intensifying, american troops are dying, and there is no visible end to the occupation on the horizon. All the bitching and name calling isn't going to change the fact that 13 americans died in that chopper fighting for a cause that wasn't even legitimate in the first place.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck