Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: mushpunx] * 1
    #20692689 - 10/12/14 01:04 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

MDMA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: Trypto-Fan]
    #20692726 - 10/12/14 01:12 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

One time, after injecting Molly all night, I came home to get maybe an hours sleep before work, I opened my eyes in the dark and my room slowly lit up like someone turned up a dimmer switch.

I was no longer in my room, but in a memory of my early childhood room, right down to the decorations on the walls, and that sort of fish eye Vision you have when youre a toddler.
I closed my eyes again and ir sort of faded away.

It wasn't quite sleep paralysis, but it was a full blown open eye hypbogagic hallucination. It wasn't accompanied by a paralysis, so it wasn't quite sleep paralysis

--------------------

Amateur Mycologists United
AMU Q&A

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: Sasha Gallagher]
    #20693013 - 10/12/14 02:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

If anyone wants to help get all this done faster I will post a DVC wallet that people can send DVC if they want.  And you can get Free DVC through Devtome, so it doesn't have to cost you anything.

DVC Wallet
1FQ6X2cavdm6AgzfasAVv9MjCXfMTcAcyM

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

#20693059 - 10/12/14 02:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

People might want to help if you didn't blatantly ignore everyone's posts

--------------------

AMU Q&A

OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: mushpunx]
    #20693122 - 10/12/14 02:43 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Looks like the behaviour of a bot,

But thinking rationally, what motive would anyone have for making a bot that posts all this shit? ;P

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

#20693154 - 10/12/14 02:53 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Some sort of scam with these DVC bit coin things?

--------------------

AMU Q&A

OfflineTrypto-Fan
Warrior
Male

#20693191 - 10/12/14 03:01 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Just seems a bit elaborate for an internet scam, targeting very specifically the psychedelic community?

Bit of a narrow target market :wink:

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

#20693290 - 10/12/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha yea 4 pages of yapping for an elaborate ruse.

Honestly I just want this dude to freaking reply to SOMETHING hahaha

--------------------

AMU Q&A

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20694772 - 10/12/14 08:52 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I am just posting things, if someone else wants to post their dreams that is awesome. And if anyone tries Oilahuasca let me know about it.

Other than that, I don't need any "help" with anything.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20694981 - 10/12/14 09:51 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I have been looking for "Non-Polar Solvents" to make "Concrete", to make Absolute for perfume.

I was sitting here for like 30 minutes, and all I could find was like Benzene, Hexane and Chloroform, and I was just thinking "If I order any of that, they are going to think I am trying to do something WAY different than perfuming".

Then I decided to do a search for "Lemonene Polarity" and all the sudden, I realized why it is such a good solvent for extraction. This is going to make Polarized hash making EASY AS SHIT.

So, what the plan for hash making is now.
I am going to get some d-Lemonene and use it to do a COMPLETE non-polar, full spectrum extract on the Cannabis trim.

Then I will add a polar substance to it, like some kind of alcohol. Then I will keep the Alcohol layer, and toss the Lemonene layer, sine it will contain all the resins and waxes, while the alcohol will contain all the Cannabinoids. You can probably also smoke the Lemonene layer to get extra terpenes.

But
This should make Clinical Grade full spectrum hash, and if I Isomerize it, it would be TRUE clinical grade, with NOTHING but Delta-9-THC in it.

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

#20695434 - 10/13/14 12:38 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

He sounds exactly like 69ron used to, even preaches about oilahuyasca and methyl chavicol.

--------------------

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: BigHeart]
    #20696985 - 10/13/14 12:49 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Medical Grade Hash Extraction Method

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20697251 - 10/13/14 01:50 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I just found out that the Butter mixture is known as "Enfleurage". Which is the process of capturing plant fragrances in fats and oils.

You can do it cold or hot. And people do it in Tallow and Lard. But I am going to continue to use Butter for Cannabutter, and I will use Coconut Oil if I am going to make anything meant to go on the skin.

But this opens up a new route of Application for Oilahuasca. You can extract the plant essence in fat or oil, just like when making Cannabutter. Then you can use the Enfluerage of the certain plants needed in order to get the Oilahuasca to work.

From what I can tell, this is also one of the best ways to extract the Terpene called "Ionone", which according to perfumers, does not extract well in to alcohol.

But I bet if you made Enflourage or used Lemonene, then went and separated via Alcohol and Polarization, you could probably get a good Alcohol Ionone extract.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20697354 - 10/13/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

By only using a single solvent, you are making what is known in the Perfume world as "Concrete". This would include everything from Cannabutter, to BHO. Even if you use water, you are making a single solvent hash, known as "Concrete". Which is usually only sold as incense in the perfume world, and with any other plant it would NEVER be considered "medical grade".

You have to do the second step. The first step is best if you use a Non-Polar Solvent like Butane, Lemonene, Hexane, Bezene or Butter.

Then, you either want to let that dry out and do a "wash", or you add some kind of 99% alcohol (Ethanol, Isopropyl or Methanol) and let it separate. Then you will get the 2 layers, which you can gather the alcohol layer of.

This is known as "Absolute" in the perfume world, and IS perfume grade. And with various plants, this would be known as "Medical Grade". With no contaminants.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20697702 - 10/13/14 03:18 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

If anyone knows anything about the THC Isomer called THC 5 aka THCV, not the same as THCv I don't think.

This Isomer could actually have some Amazing medical application, it is like 100x stronger than THC or something like that, and you can make it from a THC molecule. It just has to do something with the structure being able to cross the blood brain barrier. If anyone has any info on this, please share it.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20697811 - 10/13/14 03:46 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Just btw:

This is only the beginning of this. I am still growing herbs, many of which have Terpenes that will be useful in some "Marijuasca" mixtures.

Then I will still be cross breeding different plants in the mint family with each other to see if I can make any Intergenetic Hybrids.

While I do that, I will also be making some "Hybrid Species" so that we have have some new Cultivars, maybe even Cultivars of things like Catnip, which is know to have psychoacitve effects in humans and cats.

While getting terpenes from home grown plants, and trying to make new species. I will also be making my own essential oils of different plants, so that I can have more Terpenes than just the ones I grow.

And somewhere early on in there, I only put it last because it was discovered by myself last, I will be getting the ingredients for Oilahuasca and testing it.

And something I have been wanting to do for a while, but won't have the weed or the money for for a few months, is making polarized hash. That will probably be the very last thing to get done, and it should be some time in the first 6 months of 2015.

Offlinemushpunx
Fungus Punk
 User Gallery

#20698479 - 10/13/14 06:17 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

What does oilauasca do? I mean, compared to a real pyscedelic?

With the availability, price and ease of procurement of most classic pycedelics I dont understand why you would put yourself through all that when you can get real drugs

--------------------

AMU Q&A

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20699168 - 10/13/14 08:52 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

After hearing about Oilahuasca, then more-so after learning about Enfleurage, I thought about something I read in the past.

My mom is kind of in to witch stuff, so she has a magic book. And there are some werewolf "spells". One time I looked some of them up, and there is one that I can't find the source of, but it seems to be pretty widespread as "A Werewolf Transformation Potion that Witches Used". Again, I can't find the source, but if you search "Cat Fat Wolf Skin Belt Parsley" on Google, you will find various websites that talk about this "Spell".

And the reason I specifically remember this spell is because the first time I read about it, I was reading that it was strange that parsley would be an ingredient, because it is NOT Psychoactive. The other ingredients were psychoactive, but should not have made anyone feel like a werewolf. But it is possible that the Apiole could have been activated into an ancient form of Werewolf Ecstasy.

Here is the "Spell"  aka Ritual:
opium, poppy seeds, aloe, henbane, hemlock, parsley, solanine (an extract of night shade), and asafetida (a gum resin). After stirring all the components together , he will allow the contents to simmer. When flames leap up, he will begin his incantation: “Elect of all devilish host, I pray you send hither, the great gray shape that makes men shiver. Come! Come! Come!"
Having removed his clothing and put on a wolf-skin girdle, the devotee now rubs his entire body with a salve.

And now that I know about Oilahuasca, I am pretty sure that this is what the witches were brewing.Parsley contain Apiole, which is not active by itself, but when taken with the right Enzyme inhibitors, it is possible that it could be activated. And it is possible that it is an Enzyme inhibitor itself.

So basically, what I think was happening is, the witches would get someone REALLY worked up about the full moon, like really make them antsy about it. Like tell them that that is when the freaks come out and stuff. Then, once the person is worked up, the full moon comes along. You give them a belt made of wolf, or have them kill a wolf to make it. Then you have them kill a cat to get fat to mix with the plants so you can rub the oils all over your skin. So, doing this, while in the light of the full moon that you are worked up about. Might make the ecstasy effects kind of turn you into a mental "Werewolf".

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20699177 - 10/13/14 08:54 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushpunx said:
What does oilauasca do? I mean, compared to a real pyscedelic?

With the availability, price and ease of procurement of most classic pycedelics I dont understand why you would put yourself through all that when you can get real drugs

1. People say it's like Ecstasy or Mescaline if you take Basil oil or ELemi oil.

2. They may seem expensive, but once I show everyone how to make them themselves, and when I start selling it myself, and growing the plants myself. I will sell them cheaper and you can make them for free.

3. Why not just never try any new anything, and why do anything at all? For me personally, it is my religion. I am not doing "drugs".

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20699187 - 10/13/14 08:55 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

And the oil only takes drops, so it can last a long time. And the Basil has a reverse tolerance people say.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals