Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
Re: Lucid Dreaming & Growing Dream Herbs [Re: Sasha Gallagher]
    #20759031 - 10/27/14 11:01 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

What Do You Think Long Hair Means About People?

I am not sure why, but just because I have long hair, people seem to think I would know what Cale is, or that I for some reason hate hunters.

I get that Hippies were considered liberal, but everyone wants to try to identify me with Charles Manson, David Koresh or even Jesus. Usually because they don't like these people.

So basically what I have noticed is that anyone that hates me based on why I look like, is automatically putting whatever ideology they hate, into my hair. Which is completely insane.

I have NEVER called myself a Gamer, just byw. I am not for Gamer gate. I have never called myself a feminist, I will stand up for women though. I am not a vegetarian, I do smoke weed. But I really don't see why people have to look at me like an ink blot test just because I have long hair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759424 - 10/27/14 01:10 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The Nature of the Rogan Board

I thought the Marijuana websites (Roll it up mainly about a year ago) had the most trolls, with people printing out pictures of my family, cumming on it, and then posting pictures of that online, but when I came to the Rogan Board I realized where all the trolls come FROM.

It is ridiculousness. The first time I came there, I tried to post about Topics Joe talks about on the show, like history and DMT and Marijuana Science. And I literally got called all kinds of names (like an addict), even some of the same names that people made up for me at the Marijuana boards (Like "Shin Faggy, to make fun of Fin Shaggy) even though I used a different name on the Rogan Boards. So I know that some of the Marijuana trolls basically live on the Rogan Board, which is another thing I will get to in a minute.

Anyways, I would post about stuff they talk about on the show, and they would basically tell me "That's not the place for this" then they would flood me with pictures of chicks with dicks. I didn't really know what to do, so I looked up "Venus Statuettes" and posted naked cave woman carvings at them when they did it.

Then they banned me for 9 months, which was fine, I can get trolled on Marijuana websites. But about 10 months later I noticed the ban was up and I came back... And the same exact people were there trolling and hating on me for posting ABOUT THE JOE ROGAN PODCAST.

It's just ridiculous. I sincerely apologize to the Rogan Board for trying to add something to the website that people could actually look at and use one day.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759750 - 10/27/14 02:27 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759827 - 10/27/14 02:46 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Dr. Rhonda Patrick is on the Joe Rogan Podcast and she just opened up some new Oilahuasca stuff.

I read before that Turmeric was an inducer AND a inhibitor depending on how long it was since you ate it, so I did not add it to the oilahuasca list. But from what she is saying, if you take Turmeric after Oilahuasca, it will bring your Enzymes back to normal.

And whole black pepper. When you make tea with it and filter out the solids you are removing piperine to make sure it doesn't mess with the Oilahuasca, but AFTER Oilahuasca you could TOTALLY eat it and get your system back to normal.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759900 - 10/27/14 03:07 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Random, she also just mentioned that if you are low on Tryptophan you can get angry. So everyone should do what I do regularly, since I smoke a lot, I don't like to waste my Marijuana. But sometimes I am bored, so I end up communing with Shiva more than usual. So to keep from "Smoking myself sober" and to just make sure dreaming and stuff is good, I take 5-HTP. It makes you not smoke yourself sober.

And, I have never had a headache in my life and I have been smoking weed since I was 14. I thought I had one once, but then I told someone about it and they yelled at me and told me that that is not a headache headaches are worse. And even when I was in juvy the guards say I am their "favorite stoner" even though I was sober, I still laughed at jokes, even if they weren't funny. So all the guards loved that, because they have corny jokes.

Edited by Sasha Gallagher (10/27/14 03:12 PM)

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759930 - 10/27/14 03:17 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Another random thing,

She said that there are parents out there that don't hug their kids and stuff and the kids produce less oxytocin. I have posted about this before, NO ON OUT THERE is testing oxytocin levels. EVERYONE should make sure they have Oxytocin on the regular, in case your family has less than regular people. And it's just good to have extra in your brain.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759978 - 10/27/14 03:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Random. I just was talking about juvy in that last post, and it made me think of how I saw Obama get elected the first time while I was in juvy and it was like my 16th birthday or something like that. My birthday just so happens to be the SAME day we get a new president, January 20th. What is everyone else's. Random I know, just wondering.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20759985 - 10/27/14 03:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

And if anyone is wondering why I was in Juvy, I would remind you of my religion and the fact that I grew up in Texas.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20760049 - 10/27/14 03:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

sorry, I am just thinking of all kinds of random stuff now. Please skip if you don't want to read. Dreaming Journal will be back sometime between 2 and 4 weeks.

When I was 16 I got out of Juvy and my probation officer really didn't like me because I told him I was hanging out with people eating skittles, and he seemed to think that that was code for something, but we usually just ate skittles and stuff. Not with like cough syrup, just skittles. And he got the judge to make me go to a psychologist, and the psychologist suggested that I was not being challenged in highschool and that that was why I ran away (but I ran away because I was on probation and wasn't allowed to smoke, and it was my religion, which I told my probation officer all the time and all the way to the cell, but I had some SHIT Public Lawyers).

But anyways, they put me in college at 16, and I found someone else to give me a ride so I could run away again. And they put me in juvy again. This was 1 year before I became a registered minister, so all I had was the Rig Veda to prove my faith then. But the continued to arrest me until I moved to Colorado.

Just thought I would share that semi-funny story. But since this happened I have done tons more legal research as well as medical research based on my religion. So if anyone needs help with their religious defense in America, let us know, I am not suggesting anyone outside of our Ministry do it because I don't know your doctrine or when it started if it is not Kemetic or Hindu or any Ancient to modern Polytheism established before 1975.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20760187 - 10/27/14 04:17 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Also maybe helpful for people too.

There are Synthetic Cannabinoids and people like Sasha Shulgin who invented TONS of Phenethylamines and Tryptamines (read the books Pihkal and Tihkal) that are 100% legal to buy, sell, trade and give away. You just can't sell or give it to someone and say "This can get you high", that is illegal.

There is the Church of Neuroscience in Louisiana and they can ship MXE (ketamine relative) and Etizolam (Xanax relative) around the country to regular people, and The Temple of Light in New York uses DPT which is a relative to DMT. So some of those things are already being used as a spiritual guide legally already.

Just wanted to point this stuff out.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20760556 - 10/27/14 05:51 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Designer Drugs & Designer Smells

Currently, the perfume world is still kind of in the Middle Ages. They make "Concrete" or hash from the plant material, then they make Absolute. And this is a good process, this is how they purify things for medical use as well. If you wanted to make it even purer (like Walter White perfume) you could Isomerize it or do some Chromographic methods to get specific alkaloids or whatever you wanted.

But this is would be arbitrary, and would only bring perfume into the modern medical grade.

The way Perfume can be brought in to the FUTURE would be to make "Designer Smells" and not in the way they make smells today by mixing different absolutes, but to make NEW smells.

Here is how that would work, you could add Amino Acids to the smells, along with Baking Soda or Calcium Hydroxide. And that is just the beginning, there are ALL KINDS of different things that can be done, for example, tons of smells could be "methylated" by using methanol and an activator.

And I invented a new Smell already, but I do not have the materials to make any new smells yet. This molecule opens up the way for TONS of new Molecules. The main molecule that is in the smell of Roses is "b-Damascone", and when I was younger I heard that Anna Nicole Smith died from some drug that was like in between Xanax and Alcohol, a old school "Barbiturate" that bikers and stuff used to take. I have always been in to chemistry so I learned how it was made and it was simple, you just add Acetone and Chloroform together in the presence of Lye, and Chlorobutanol is made. This is what Anna Nicole Smith died from because she was eating it or drinking it.

But anyways. The Damascoen cane replace the Acetone, it is the same class of molecule, and then in the presence of Chloroform and Lye it would become a BRAND NEW MOLECULE with 3 open Chloride structures, which leaves the way for TONS of new things to be added.

This is only one molecule, I could make at least 10-30 new structures with Damascone if not more, and then with all the other smells I could make THOUSANDS of new smells. And so could anyone else.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20762185 - 10/28/14 12:03 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Someone Should Debate Anthony Cumia and Tommy Sotomayor

I don't know if anyone else saw this:

These just so happen to be 2 people that I think should get in to some debates, and from what they said it sounds like they want to.

Tommy sometimes makes points, how there are people out there who don't think about what they are doing outside of the small bubble they grew up in. But sometimes he does get a little crazy talking about "Black Women" as a whole, but that is just a man sharing his personal experience on the internet in 2014. He should be allowed to say whatever he wants, but someone should debate him. Because there IS middle ground here. Tommy thinks he is right because he has points, so someone should challenge those. I don't mean to get into the business of the Black Community, but I feel like that could be a step towards building something. Marcus Garvey didn't always talk so nicely about his people, and he had love for them. Maybe people should give Tommy a chance to share his ideas with someone elses community. There are always people calling him a "Coon", why not get on a stage with him somewhere and figure some stuff out.

And I have thought it was a complete WASTE since the beginning for Anthony Cumia to not be on a stage debating. If anyone has ever heard of Malcolm X, he was talking about racial inequality and causing problems in public, so they had him debate on race relations. Anthony Cumia did the exact OPPOSITE. He went out in Public and sparked some stuff, then went to his own corner to hide and never came out to finish the actual flames from the sparks, But it is very possibly that Anthony Cumia doesn't have the ability to think past his gun and his wallet when it comes to Human Relations.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20762315 - 10/28/14 01:15 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The Atheist Arbiters

I have been getting some HILARIOUS responses. Seriously, it's as if Atheists think all religion is right wing and anti-gay/ Thank you to all the reasonable people who have replied, but also thank you everyone else, you are too funny.

Just because you call yourself an Atheist does not make you:

1. Right

2. The Arbiter of Science

3. The Arbiter of "What Flies" (that is the funnies thing someone has said "That doesn't fly with me" what a ridiculous argument)

4. The Arbiter of  "What God is" (considering you supposedly don't believe in any)

5. Good at arguing. Calling yourself Atheist does not mean you don't have dumb replies

6  Immune from confirmation bias. You guys have SO MUCH confirmation bias towards the Christian God. You WANT the Christian God. You will ONLY accept the Christian God. That makes you lost Christians.

Just saying.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20763936 - 10/28/14 01:47 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

LOL

Joe Rogan is kinda like a little kid sometimes. He says "I never tried coke because I saw it mess up people's lives" does he not know he is friends with Joey "Coco" Diaz? He still knows and hangs out with people who do it LOL.

When I was in highschool people were selling it to each other, and I saw kids shooting up meth. That is why I stayed away from uppers. It had nothing to do with people ruining their lives, I just would rather smoke weed or eat mushrooms or peyote. I don't want to stick needles in me.

"The Only Dope Worth Shooting Is Dick Nixon" - Yippie Quote

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764019 - 10/28/14 02:11 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Joe Rogan just said some quotable shit:

"We do not live in a black and white world where things are easy to solve"- Joe Rogan

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764040 - 10/28/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I think Joe thinks that laws can only be made by the Government arbitrarily via Bill submission.

We can make laws ourselves.

And just btw. I don't know if Joe knows this, but most of the people you are talking about having guns, are also the people smoking weed. They are the same people.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764054 - 10/28/14 02:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

How can one person say "the world is not black and white" then 10 minutes later say "Gun violence comes from SSRIs"

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764071 - 10/28/14 02:23 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If people are just going to randomly say what gun violence is caused by, I will show you the link I see.

People NOT getting heard. People that think they are "Libertarian" and "They are the only sober one but no one will let them drive" then there are no debates for these ideas to get heard in. I am not libertarian, but I am from Texas and I can see what is happening.

These people are not being heard, whether it be a Muslim extremist on facebook, or a random kid in New Mexico thinking they are "starting the revolution" by shooting up wal mart. They are people that say "I am the only sober one and no one will let me drive" they want to be in control, not just free, but in control.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764252 - 10/28/14 03:05 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I am only 22, so I didn't know exactly who Joe Perry was, I have heard Aerosmith songs and seen them on the ride at Disney in Florida when I was like 8 or something, but he just made an AWESOME point that hardly anyone makes. Cenk gets really close when he talks about money in politics, but Joe Perry just pointed out that Washington DC was like the Vatican of America.

OfflineSasha Gallagher
Stranger
    #20764313 - 10/28/14 03:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Random reply to someone that I thought other people might want to read:
There are still ancient (from Egypt to George Washington to today) things that are part of the court system and part of what we do. Even if the politicians don't recognize it. For example, the Mayor and Governor in the Ferguson protests actually broke the law and could be sued for their jobs if someone there would do some research. There are supreme court cases that ruled that "No one should make Peace statutes to stop riots, because it will start riots". So really Ferguson happened because no one is looking at old cases and lawyers will only do it for money.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract