Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGroont
Lurky
A Dedication to sixcee a Trip Report
    #2062703 - 11/01/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I am Groont, a friend of sixcee. Last night(halloween) I experienced the sprituality of his shrooms,from his first flush. At around 10:20 pm I consumed for the first time the gift of shrooms. I consumed 2 grams of the PESA strain... At around 12:00 am I was feeling the complete, full effects. I had eaten the mushrooms as they were as sixcee told me to accept them eat them as they are. I did and the taste was not bad at all. Just the texture was a bit strange. Nonetheless, emotions were gone but thoughts and a rainbow of understanding the world and accepting it was amongst me. I realized that in the reality state of mind there are realms of your mind when cast into "reality". But Now i can accept everything for the purest form of what it is and have fun with it. And if its a problem theres nothing wrong with solving it.
Emotion is a big factor in the world. Set aside that emotion and the spectrum of seeing everything from all sides will come out. And you can grow and keep learning as a person. While i was on shrooms i wrote this one message:
in life or reality you are ahead of the situations automatically or behind them. The only stress is the struggle to understand them. But what can truly be understood. I can only prove my way through.

In this statement i am referring to reality and about how things are.

To the people who come here for trip advice i say: accept the shroom don't be afraid because it is willing to teach you everything you wonder

--------------------
Grow Drugs...

Edited by Groont (11/01/03 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: A Dedication to sixcee a Trip Report [Re: Groont]
    #2062761 - 11/01/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent man. Your first experience? Or your first from sixcee? Either way that is great. It sounds like you are using those powerful tools for good. Keep up the good work. And also congratulations to Sixcee on the harvest. That is wonderful that people here are using everything that they learn to be more self sufficient in the search for higher understanding. Also in sharing the gift with good friends. My only hope is to try and model what I have read here today. You both have helped make me keep believing that there are good people out there. And more importantly that there are good people here, learning and teaching how to make the world better.

student

OfflineGroont
Lurky
Re: A Dedication to sixcee a Trip Report [Re: student]
    #2062801 - 11/01/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My very first experience yes. Yea man its wonderful to see people actually want to learn and are in search of the peaceful part of thier world. Yes sixcee has taught me alot as well very good person he is.

--------------------
Grow Drugs...

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: A Dedication to sixcee a Trip Report [Re: Groont]
    #2063584 - 11/01/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That is spectacular. I wish my first time was with something natural; grown by someone I trust. I have had wonderful times with purchased shrooms, but after I tried my first real trip last night, I never will again. It was the best, most satisfying thing I have ever done. A step towards independence from all that is wrong with drugs. Hopefully your experiences have swayed you to stick around and become self sufficient as well.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: A Dedication to sixcee a Trip Report [Re: student]
    #2063682 - 11/01/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

He already is.  Just not in the shrooms field if ya know what I mena.  :grin:

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract