Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineajford1993
Tripper
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: ajford1993]
    #20632954 - 09/28/14 09:36 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Oh wait, I forgot to to add a possible important detail, all of these mushrooms aren't completely full grown, fully grown they begin to get a wavy cap, if this helps with any further identification...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: WG-Landon]
    #20632960 - 09/28/14 09:37 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Look like Conocybe from here and may be toxic. Take a spore print? Do the gills begin to show other/darker color in the older specimens?

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlineajford1993
Tripper
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: ajford1993]
    #20632973 - 09/28/14 09:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I might've missed probably an important detail for identification, most of these, in fact almost all of them arent completely grown, when they are completely grown they get a wavy cap.

OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Mushrooms Alter Universes
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States, Florida Flag
Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: WG-Landon]
    #20632977 - 09/28/14 09:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I agree with WG-landon wait for a Trusted Identifier such as MidnightCity, he will confirm if they are active or not. In my utmost honest opinion based on my background knowledge and experience combined with careful anylisis of the pictures, I would say they are NOT phycho Active and they do not appear to be edible, they could very likely be Toxic so please do not even consider ingesting them.and for Future reference you should take Spore prints. Its rather simple.-peace

--------------------
Everything in the universe is in your mind.

Offlineajford1993
Tripper
Male User Gallery

#20632982 - 09/28/14 09:41 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Oh my bad, already posted a similar message.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: FlackoTheAlien]
    #20632987 - 09/28/14 09:42 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FlackoTheAlien said:
Yeah I agree with WG-landon wait for a Trusted Identifier such as MidnightCity, he will confirm if they are active or not.

Unless they have red-brown spores and are bluing in the bases they are not psychoactive.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by canid (09/28/14 09:54 PM)

Offlineajford1993
Tripper
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: canid]
    #20632998 - 09/28/14 09:44 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

OK, thanks for everybodys help, I'll toss em.

OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Male User Gallery

Re: Can somebody please help identify, or atleast tell if they are psilocybin mushrooms. [Re: FlackoTheAlien]
    #20633008 - 09/28/14 09:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The gills, and cap and the stem and brusing, and spore print are the most important key features for proper Identification, in fact all details are important. Dude these do not look active. I agree they look like a species of Conocybe.

--------------------

OfflineFlackoTheAlien
Male User Gallery

#20633031 - 09/28/14 09:49 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

No problem man, that's why were here to help you, and keep you safe and informed on your mushroom hunting!
Also Canid, I meant to say the Trusted identifier will confirm if they are Edible or not, they are definetly not active, any active would have the proper blue bruising and a Good spore print. I'm no beginner to identifying actives. I'm just clueless when it comes to non active edibles. Lol-peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures