Home | Community | Message Board

Radical Mycology Book by Chthaeus Press
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Free Tommy Chong! Online Petition - Your Support Is Needed!!
    #2062245 - 11/01/03 04:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sure most here know who Tommy Chong is, and has heard about him being busted for selling bongs online. I wont drag out all of the emotions that most of us feel about this other than to point out that bongs are still openly sold in hundreds of American towns and that the only reason he is serving time is due to his Hollywood status.

Many "party"/music stores still sell bongs.... any pot-head can easily make one anyway (I have). This is all about taking out the leaders of our culture one by one while other popular right-wing radio/tv stars pop Oxy's by the thousands and never even get charged with a crime.

This was not right. Tommy was unfairly singled out while thousands of others still sell this stuff openly, and if they do get busted they dont go to prision for it (they get FINED). Also, head shops are often given a warning before any action is taken. Tommy was not given even that.

Tommy Chong's only crime was to make us laugh. Cheech and Chong together made classic drug movies that still have a huge cult following. Chong is an example of the classic old-school harmless hippie that never hurt anyone. Why does our goverment lock up people like Tommy while so many other violent and greedy crimes continue without even an investigation? These kind of things just never happen under Clinton. PF was in business, Ed Rostenthal was still free and on and on....(right-wing members please think about these issues the next time you vote)

Please take the time to sign this online petition to free Tommy Chong: http://www.petitiononline.com/freechng/

Thank you.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (11/01/03 04:41 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Free Tommy Chong! Online Petition - Your Support Is Needed!! [Re: Jammer]
    #2062283 - 11/01/03 04:45 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Do you know about Operation Liberty Bong?

VVVVVVV

--------------------

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Free Tommy Chong! Online Petition - Your Support Is Needed!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2062990 - 11/01/03 05:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well, you got me there... No I didnt know about it...

I'll have to read up on it. Thanks. (I just dont get on the forums like I used too)..

Cheers.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion