Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #20725202 - 10/19/14 04:28 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Seems legit. Well do your thing man, don't let me stop ya :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #20725521 - 10/19/14 05:38 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Synapse Trap said:
Are you just as looney as OP?

No I am just illustrating the process of brainwashing people.  It is roughly based off some ideas by a guy who interviewed and studied Korean War POWs.  One of those western medicine doctors.  I'm sure I can find the link if anyone is interested.

Quote:

Spacerific said:
For all who'd like to play the cult card once more, accuse me of being a cult starter and so on, I'd like to say the accusations are very well founded, and also I take great pride in it. For laughs and good vibes (or depending on how much of a square you are, bad vibes and outrage) here's my first cult meeting. I am indeed pro cults, groupies, nakedness and orgies, and I think that's precisely what a lot of people need, as opposed to going home alone to TV's computers and empty apartments, popping pills and feeling alienated. I'm neither knowledgeable nor charismatic enough yet to start my own little movement, but I'm sure those things will come in their own good time. Patience and going with the flow. If that's where it's going, I'm all chill with it.

I did read that and enjoy it, but I do admit I got bad vibes from how condescending you were towards some of the members.  I will say you don't seem to be operating under any illusions, yet you seem a little surprised when others are taken aback by some of the things that you say.

Being a manipulator with no sort of oversight or socially approved method is usually viewed as unethical, at least by seasoned skeptics.  It is egotistical behavior and the fact that you seem to be bragging about it doesn't help matters.  I don't say this to be judgmental, because I still don't think you sound like a bad guy with wrong intentions, but as someone who also tries to be a student of human nature, I think you underestimate the complexity of the human psyche and overestimate your own ability to manipulate for good.

Sure, you can find someone weak minded and control their behavior to some extent, but you could just as easily cause harm to them without intending it, and never realizing until it is too late.  Sure you can always just say that she was broken when you found her, but that reeks of sociopathy.  I just wish you could identify with people around the struggles we all go through to get by, realize that noone gets by without the support of others, including you.  To support someone is a good thing, to control them is doing them a disservice, even if you intend to help.  Your subversiveness does not change the fact that you are trying to control her.

To me a cult founded around the ideal of equality could be a beautiful thing.  A cult founded around the ideals and personal preferences of one man, not so much.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #20725872 - 10/19/14 06:50 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

OK, now we're talkin' :biggrin:

Quote:

you seem a little surprised when others are taken aback by some of the things that you say.

Well indeed I do. Especially if it's stuff said in cheerful jest and taken like OMG WHAT DID HE SAY!!! :eek: Like really, I say shit like "my next victim" and "test subject" and simpletons lack the basic sense of knowing I'm kidding? Seems to me this is the kind of people that need safety labels on everything just to stay alive :lol:

Quote:

Being a manipulator with no sort of oversight or socially approved method is usually viewed as unethical, at least by seasoned skeptics.

Don't really care. Unless they have better ideas of what I should do (which stuff I'm usually quite open to) then simply thinking it's "unethical" doesn't do much for anybody. I saw this girl was involved in some SEROUS self-defeating thinking and behavior, so I set out to do SOMETHING to help out. If my something isn't good enough I'm very open to better ideas. The one idea I'm not open to is "don't do anything at all". Fuck that. It's retarded. I'm here. I noticed it, I feel somewhat responsible to help if and where I can, so I'm doing it. If someone had shown some balls in this girl's life and had taken the time to explain things to her (food, breath, exercise, stretching, massage, attention, positive thought patterns) I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. Simpletons think it's "unethical"? Fuck'em. Show me some examples where they did more than chatting in the Pub, where they made some actual positive change, and I'll start listening. Until then, like I said I simply don't care. NOT everybody's opinion matters.

Quote:

It is egotistical behavior and the fact that you seem to be bragging about it doesn't help matters. 

Egotistica? Doesn't matter. What matters is whether it's helping or not. So far so good.

Now for the bragging, that's fine. I'll take it. If people come here and call me an idiot for bragging too much, that's cool. I've made some irresponsible remarks here and there, fine. Indeed I have. But that's not what was said. Criticism was raised about what I allegedly do IRL, not here on the Shroomery. So whatever problems I had with posters refers to this kind of misunderstanding. Don't like the way I post or formulate things? Fine, say so. I know I formulate things in a colorful way, and as with many other things, I take some pride in it. I expect a certain % of people not to like or get it. That's fine. What I still expect is a minimum level of intelligence, to know that it's a simple "way of writing" problem, not "OMG you're destroying this girl's life" problem. Failing to see this difference between words on the Shroomery and actions IRL is what brought on condescending replies on my part.

I'll take criticism on IRL issues as well, if and when some indicators of things going wrong show up. So far I've seen WAY more positive changes than reasons for worry.

Quote:

I think you underestimate the complexity of the human psyche and overestimate your own ability to manipulate for good.

Dude, my whole method (if I have any) comes from deep inside Ayahuasca, LSD and mushroom trips (done outdoors, observing and interacting with people, known and unknown). If there's one thing I don't assume about the human nervous system, it's that it is simple. I know I can tweak and work some things, and then there's A LOT that I can't influence or change no matter what I do, as it's not up to me. It's like someone bandaging a wound, and then it's up to the body to fix it. It's not the bandage, but the body's own self-healing powers that do the real magic. All I'm looking to do is provide some positive context. Good food, some positive thought patterns, some awareness tricks, breath awareness and that's about it :shrug:

Quote:

I just wish you could identify with people around the struggles we all go through to get by, realize that noone gets by without the support of others, including you.

Oh I know. I travel on a bike, minimal budget, if I don't connect with people, I'm sleeping outdoors, leaving the country, all manner of un-fun things that I'll have to do. Believe me, I know full well about needing support and teamwork.

Quote:

To support someone is a good thing, to control them is doing them a disservice, even if you intend to help.

Well time's going to tell on that. What I'm doing here is offering some patterns and ideas, some models to explore. Whether she picks any of them up long term is indeed up to her. So far I've had instant luck with the food, that's now way better, some luck and more gradual improvements in other areas. It may look like I'm some abusive control freak, from where I'm sitting that's pretty much emotional coloring on the readers' side.

I could word my posts more plainly, aka in more boring ways so that nobody's panties get twisted, but I'm not gonna do that. Fuck it. I'm on a fucking tripper's forum. I trip. Frequently. I expect people to have a level of tolerance for metaphor, humor and so on and so forth. I'm not gonna dumb down my posts and use shorter words for the tl;dr audience, because I simply DON'T CARE for short attention span people. I'm sick and :rolleyes: of seeing the kind of replies Victorian old grandmas would post, sensitive as fuck to every hint of a possibility of behaviors outside their comfort zone and status quo.

If the status quo worked better, I wouldn't go against the grain on it. It doesn't, so here we are and I'm doing my alternative ways. Haters gonna hate no matter what I do :shrug:

Quote:

To me a cult founded around the ideal of equality could be a beautiful thing.  A cult founded around the ideals and personal preferences of one man, not so much.

Who said anything about my personal prefs alone? All you can do is provide some space and context for the orgy. What everybody does once naked, that's pretty much all open ended, we'll figure it out when we get to it :lol:

In general, I wish people would take a chill pill instead of getting all crazy on this forum. I've got plenty of tension and stress to deal with here IRL, and I come to the Shroomery to unwind and chillax and have a laugh. If I have a short temper now and then it's because I'm sick of people spewing all their negative vibes, completely unchecked. If I wanted that kind of noise I'd start watching TV again, and focus the news. Learn to take a joke people, to take things lightly. My posts will start making way more sense then :biggrin:

Anyway thanks for the nice reply, it's been a while :biggrin:

--------------------

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: Spacerific]
    #20726987 - 10/19/14 10:55 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I wouldn't say what you're doing could be any worse than what people often do to eachother in "conventional" bf/gf relationships, we all know plenty of people get hurt in those too.  It is easy to blow things out of proportion when you don't have all the details, but you are crossing the line into an area where people have negative associations i.e. the human subject and pseudo cult angles.  I think in general this site is populated by regular down-to-earth people who take a practical approach towards the psychedelic movement (TPE excluded :grin:). 

I've gone on some crazy ego-trips after extended psychedelic use.  Maybe I am projecting but I think I can understand just what you're talking about when you express your dissatisfaction with others.  I am also kind of a know it all and often correct people and tell them the "right" way to do things.  Just don't go too far down that road because those feelings will push you away from people in the end.  It doesn't matter if you are right, it is good to be patient and understanding, even with people that get on your nerves.  I'm not saying you aren't I'm just saying it because I think it is important.

For me negativity is nothing.  All I care about is the truth and if it takes coping with negativity to get to that so be it.  Especially in P&WMB people tend to take things seriously, and negativity kind of comes with the territory.

Offlinejimboob
Stranger

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #20727301 - 10/20/14 12:36 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

God this is one fuck of a thread. Lots of luls, lots of non-luls... I got through 4 pages of massive posts, I believe I deserve to add my 2cents.

My dude, I usually love your contributions to the shroomery, and you've offered me some sound advice that helped me organize the bits of wisdom I've picked up over the years. For that I thank you.

However, don't let my gratitude go to your head. I say that because you come off with a "holier than thou" attitude in many of your posts, this thread in particular. It seems you are disgusted with society and their "coffee drinking, bleary eyed, tobacco smoking ways." If you took a step back my dude, you'd realize that you are just the other side of the coin. I think you need to chill out and learn to tolerate others more. Not everyone has the time or the idea to fix all of their little negative tendencies. You seem a little too sensitive to other people's "energies" and behaviors.

The language you choose to use in your posts is important when we can't be there to see your body language and hear your tone of voice. You come off as very, very creepy when you describe this girl and what your doing to her. I know your using the term "test-subject" jokingly, but you used that term quite a few times. That in conjunction with the whole situation and what your doing and all of the sex-stuff involved is just very off-putting.

You mentioned earlier in the thread that her dog occasionally seems like it's going to attack you. Dogs see through bullshit man, even if you can't.

There's just something wrong going on here. We can all feel it. Even the damn dog. There's just too many red flags.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

#20727400 - 10/20/14 01:29 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Yeah I wouldn't say what you're doing could be any worse than what people often do to eachother in "conventional" bf/gf relationships, we all know plenty of people get hurt in those too.  It is easy to blow things out of proportion when you don't have all the details, but you are crossing the line into an area where people have negative associations i.e. the human subject and pseudo cult angles.  I think in general this site is populated by regular down-to-earth people who take a practical approach towards the psychedelic movement (TPE excluded :grin:). 

I've gone on some crazy ego-trips after extended psychedelic use.  Maybe I am projecting but I think I can understand just what you're talking about when you express your dissatisfaction with others.  I am also kind of a know it all and often correct people and tell them the "right" way to do things.  Just don't go too far down that road because those feelings will push you away from people in the end.  It doesn't matter if you are right, it is good to be patient and understanding, even with people that get on your nerves.  I'm not saying you aren't I'm just saying it because I think it is important.

For me negativity is nothing.  All I care about is the truth and if it takes coping with negativity to get to that so be it.  Especially in P&WMB people tend to take things seriously, and negativity kind of comes with the territory.

Dude, I'm gonna say my patience is wearing thin with fearful boring timid people with plenty of issues. As I've started to see things work better in my life over this past year (more friends, adventure, pussy, positive responses and being supported by the universe in general) I've started to share a bit more about my adventures and how I navigate life. I share it because although strange and uncommon, I've found it to work well and give super nice results.

Now some (and I stress it's just some) of the replies I've been getting, at least to me, seem like complete bullshit written by nerds with rather uninspiring lives, looking to find flaws in others. I know those patterns, I've been to them before (back when I was a nerd myself, wasting all day at the computer, no adventures to speak of), and I'm simply being dismissive of this crap. Can't take it seriously, I have no use for it.

I'm not sure if this makes sense. I mean showing some balls, admitting that yes, I'm selfish, I'm an asshole if I want to be, and generally doing more risky hedonistic stuff that many people would also like to do, but may not yet have the balls to do it. So when they see it done outside, they need to find fault with it, to comfort themselves or whatever. Like "yes that guy did this and this and this awesome stuff, but LOOK what an asshole he is, because he's selfish".

Look at some of the replies in this thread. Things like "yeah you've taken the girl off meds, but your MOTIVES aren't pure enough." :rolleyes:

It's not the regular, down to earth people that I take offense with, it's the stay-indoor nerds, hating and talking bullshit from the sides, toward people that at least have the balls to try something. I don't know, like I said I'll take criticism if it's intelligent and constructive, I can't be bothered with crap stemming from insecurities and/or envy, formulated in simple unimaginative uninspiring ways. People who can't capitalize and punctuate a fucking sentence properly, commenting on my choice of words, like how dare I call a friend a test subject or whatever. Just doesn't seem worth taking seriously from where I'm sitting.

Will see how this thing plays out. So far things are going WAY better than before me showing up.

Quote:

God this is one fuck of a thread. Lots of luls, lots of non-luls... I got through 4 pages of massive posts, I believe I deserve to add my 2cents.

My dude, I usually love your contributions to the shroomery, and you've offered me some sound advice that helped me organize the bits of wisdom I've picked up over the years. For that I thank you.

However, don't let my gratitude go to your head. I say that because you come off with a "holier than thou" attitude in many of your posts, this thread in particular. It seems you are disgusted with society and their "coffee drinking, bleary eyed, tobacco smoking ways." If you took a step back my dude, you'd realize that you are just the other side of the coin. I think you need to chill out and learn to tolerate others more. Not everyone has the time or the idea to fix all of their little negative tendencies. You seem a little too sensitive to other people's "energies" and behaviors.

The language you choose to use in your posts is important when we can't be there to see your body language and hear your tone of voice. You come off as very, very creepy when you describe this girl and what your doing to her. I know your using the term "test-subject" jokingly, but you used that term quite a few times. That in conjunction with the whole situation and what your doing and all of the sex-stuff involved is just very off-putting.

You mentioned earlier in the thread that her dog occasionally seems like it's going to attack you. Dogs see through bullshit man, even if you can't.

There's just something wrong going on here. We can all feel it. Even the damn dog. There's just too many red flags.

Thanks for the sincere reply.

I think sincerity is important, and that includes expressing and exploring one's shadow, as understood by Jung. We all have it, we can either choose to see and acknowledge and explore that, or deny, project, moralize and so on. In most threads (I mean when offering some advice to others) I do my best to express nice and positive vibes, keep things clean, especially if people are depressed, distressed and so on.

This stuff however, is from my personal life, and I feel it's important to come off as myself. I use dubious terms and wordings here, because I do this IRL. And I do this IRL because I like the responses I get.

Furthermore, I've put in A LOT of positive, patient and constructive posts to help people. I'd expect that ESPECIALLY people who've seen some of these would know better than to assume I'm some sociopathic abusive control freak.

Quote:

Try walking a few miles in my shoes, then we'll talk.

By walking a few miles I mean go and find ways to fine-tune your perception until it's super sensitive to the slightest gestures and voice inflections (so you can detect psychological processes) and then go spend some time with someone that's as coarse as sandpaper. Try putting in a whole evening of careful, super patient massage, to calm down specific restless parts of another's nervous system, and then see it fucked away in one cigarette plus fidgeting with electronics and chatter about 100% irrelevant mindless bullshit. Since you may not be able to relate to that, imagine taking 2-3 hours to cook a 3 course dinner and see it dismissed in favor of McDonalds or some other retarded unhealthy crap. It's very easy to talk and give high and mighty opinions over posts that take 30 seconds to read. Try seeing several hours of your patient work trampled and thrown to the dogs and then you'll see if that doesn't start to test your limits.

I will use my colorful language and in good jest call people slaves or lab rats or test subjects or anything I want, because I know that IRL I've put in my VERY careful work, taking care of them as best as I can. Also I use weird names for people IRL as well, to their face, in a friendly way, and I've not seen negative vibes from it yet, quite the contrary.

The dog is fine. My impending dog attack vibes were from the middle of a shroom trip, and while I know the dog was stressed (because she wasn't breathing quite right) my interpretation might have been a little over the top. In the meantime I've bonded with it quite a bit and I've never seen actual teeth or growling or anything actually threatening in my direction. On the contrary, plenty of tail wagging, licking hands and normal bonding.

In general, I find it VERY curious to which lengths people go, to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING wrong with this thread, me or my current approach. Ignore the results, focus on the vocabulary or personality of the poster. I wonder why. Most poor quality threads that I see, made in a rushed, careless or even idiotic manner, don't get this much negative feedback, though IMO they'd clearly deserve it more. I'm pretty sure there's a great deal of projection flying around here. My hunch about it at least :shrug:

Anyway for now my test is going well. I wanted to show that the girl's diagnosed ADHD was bullshit (in the sense that she can function better without her prescribed meds, and she can). Whether my personality is shit has very little impact on this result. I've worked my magic and so far it delivered. There's PLENTY of people with similar problems, popping similar pills for similar attention issues, probably failing on the food/exercise/massage/stress releasing strategies, and they could start practicing the same stuff she's doing here, only the focus seems to be more on how I spell things or whether or not I'm an asshole. Just strikes me as counterproductive.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: Spacerific]
    #20727563 - 10/20/14 03:27 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I do agree that life is a very different experience in the trenches than the sidelines, shit is much more intense, but there is nothing wrong with a simple life.  How somebody chooses to spend their time shouldn't be your concern.  You're willing to judge others on the fly, you should be ready to be judged yourself. 

I also agree with the promoting healthy habits including reducing speed intake, but that is nothing revolutionary and this thread is about a girl that we only know through you.  We don't know if you're offering sound advice to a cool chick who is letting you crash on her couch, or taking advantage of the hospitality of some poor insecure girl who you don't ultimately respect.  If you're going to be edgy and superior on a forum devoted to well-being, lots of people are going to assume that there is more behind the scenes than you are letting on. 

If this situation works for you and this girl than great, but alot of us prefer to take a more common-sense practical approach towards well-being.  There is nothing wrong with either one, but to me there are a bunch of possible flaws in your whole shaman-guru philosophy.  Like you see a flaw in how someone closes a door so you try to correct it, I guess I am trying to do the same.

Like the whole Zen angle doesn't really line up with someone so immodest and judgmental.  You reject western medicine in favor of an amalgam of Buddhism and American Indian psychedelic practices, yet you lack the religious context that these teachings are framed in and shun the sort of asceticism that usually accompanied these shamanistic lifestyles.  You get upset about other people not taking this seriously but I wonder how seriously you are taking things.

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Daid
    #20727752 - 10/20/14 06:33 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Oh shit. Did you not read a thing jimboob wrote? I'm just gonna say it...fuck you OP.

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #20727798 - 10/20/14 07:03 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:

I do barter these days more than money exchanges.  I don't even know what this is. Healing services? Massage sex and nutritional advice? :lol:

um no.  You're a perverted weirdo con-man that manipulates women for his own sexual gratification and calls it "research."  Real nice.  Thats some serious fkd up shit.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: sprinkles]
    #20727799 - 10/20/14 07:06 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I think we all owe op a rating (of our own choice) for having to be part of this awful shit show.

Quote:

sprinkles said:
Quote:

Spacerific said:

I do barter these days more than money exchanges.  I don't even know what this is. Healing services? Massage sex and nutritional advice? :lol:

um no.  You're a perverted weirdo con-man that manipulates women for his own sexual gratification and calls it "research."  Real nice.  Thats some serious fkd up shit.

QFT

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

#20727820 - 10/20/14 07:14 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

if you did that to any of my family you would disappear.

--------------------

InvisibleInto The Woods
Quarantine King
Male

#20727853 - 10/20/14 07:30 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

She was raised in a house of magicians.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: sprinkles]
    #20727887 - 10/20/14 07:50 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
Quote:

Spacerific said:

My my, aren't we righteous and outraged and bold with pointing fingers. When'd you attain this much sainthood and holiness and moral high ground? All at once or gradually? :rolleyes:

Quote:

I think we all owe op a rating (of our own choice) for having to be part of this awful shit show.

Nobody called you here, honey. You don't have to be part of anything, unless you have out of control compulsions.

Quote:

Into The Woods said:
She was raised in a house of magicians.

She was raised by some alcoholic mother and not the smartest of cheating alienated dads, so as far as I'm concerned those are the people that got her fucked up and on speed and chain smoking, with no ideas on how to process the stress in her life, hence the self-destructive behaviors. Which I helped with quite a bit btw, as she started letting a bunch of em go and finding better ways to do it.

Apparently now I'm an asshole because of the way I formulated things on this thread on the Shroomery. I have nothing to say to people this petty and trivial :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

#20727903 - 10/20/14 07:58 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

i think somebody that knows your name and location should turn you into police.  I wish you had the balls to come fix me. cause you'd be the one getting fixed, boy.

--------------------

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

#20727905 - 10/20/14 07:59 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Really OP? Fucking really?
This thread had a lot of potential. And now your feelings are hurt because of what people are saying to you. Just stop!  Just stop and read this entire thread. You can't get mad at us and call us names. People are telling you these things. I might behoove you to stop and listen. Everyone is capable of change. So open up to that and be good again. We're not being dicks. We have valid points. Don't throw them away

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: azur]
    #20727976 - 10/20/14 08:26 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
i think somebody that knows your name and location should turn you into police.  I wish you had the balls to come fix me. cause you'd be the one getting fixed, boy.

Oh my, internet threats. You must be strong as a bear and stuff. Smart too :lol: Tell me more :rolleyes:

Quote:

azur said:
This thread had a lot of potential. And now your feelings are hurt because of what people are saying to you. Just stop!  Just stop and read this entire thread. You can't get mad at us and call us names. People are telling you these things. I might behoove you to stop and listen. Everyone is capable of change. So open up to that and be good again. We're not being dicks. We have valid points. Don't throw them away

You have what looks like valid points on your side and your side alone. In reality you have emotionally colored opinions, projections and fear of the unknown, labeling and being quick to condemn the unfamiliar, pointing fingers. Dealing (badly) with my shadow, as you haven't really dealt with yours. Might want to spend some time looking into that.

I understand by your rating that you've seen my posts before. What makes you think that your most negative opinions and unresolved fears and projections are "my true colors"? You stop and think for a second. Would I post the way I do, if I were really the guy described by some of the adjectives thrown around here?

What makes you think the thread had potential and didn't follow through? I came here to have some fun and some sex and tripping, and help a girl off her meds. This is PRECISELY what happened. What specifically is your problem here? Wording of my posts? The sex and BDSM being involved? Takes two to tango, she was a part of it as much as I was. If anything, she's more interested in the BDSM than I am, as for her it's the first time whereas I've done this kinda stuff before and to me it's more :shrug:

I don't get what you're so outraged about. I'm happy to listen to any fact-based criticism you may have to bring to the table, but the facts are I met a speed addict and chain smoker being VERY hard on herself, very negative, and now she's off speed, smoking under a third or a quarter of what she used to, starting to be more cheerful, positive, patient and optimistic. My methods may not be what you're used to, but look for a second at the actual results, before you go haywire about my tone, attitude and vocabulary.

Her mom may have been less selfish. Her dad too. Both their methods were kinda shit, filled this girl up with negative self-beliefs, unhandled nervousness, no trust in herself, etc. I can be a selfish asshole all I want. As long as I deliver the goods, confidence, positive attitude and effective strategies, I am leaving things in a WAY better state than I found them.

As far as I'm concerned you gents have some introspection to do, look into that tendency towards moral outrage and lashing out with very little patience to analyze the facts.

Think for a second, what kind of attitude one has to have, to see good results and start thinking "yeah but the guy is an asshole" or hoping for some schadenfreude, that things will somehow crack and break, blow up in my face later, that the positive steps already taken will be lost and the girl will get back into her old habits, just so that you can play the "I told you so" game, etc. I'm the negative guy here? Certainly doesn't seem that way from here. I've shown up and put in my work to make things better, AND THEY ARE better. A lot of what I read here is just negative crap, projection, fear and insecurity. Feel free to dwell in that if you like it, I myself have found better things to do, years and years ago.

--------------------

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

#20727995 - 10/20/14 08:33 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:
Quote:

sprinkles said:

Oh my, internet threats. You must be strong as a bear and stuff. Smart too :lol: Tell me more :rolleyes:

Quote:

azur said:

You have what looks like valid points on your side and your side alone. In reality you have emotionally colored opinions, projections and fear of the unknown, labeling and being quick to condemn the unfamiliar, pointing fingers. Dealing (badly) with my shadow, as you haven't really dealt with yours. Might want to spend some time looking into that.

I understand by your rating that you've seen my posts before. What makes you think that your most negative opinions and unresolved fears and projections are "my true colors"? You stop and think for a second. Would I post the way I do, if I were really the guy described by some of the adjectives thrown around here?

What makes you think the thread had potential and didn't follow through? I came here to have some fun and some sex and tripping, and help a girl off her meds. This is PRECISELY what happened. What specifically is your problem here? Wording of my posts? The sex and BDSM being involved? Takes two to tango, she was a part of it as much as I was. If anything, she's more interested in the BDSM than I am, as for her it's the first time whereas I've done this kinda stuff before and to me it's more :shrug:

I don't get what you're so outraged about. I'm happy to listen to any fact-based criticism you may have to bring to the table, but the facts are I met a speed addict and chain smoker being VERY hard on herself, very negative, and now she's off speed, smoking under a third or a quarter of what she used to, starting to be more cheerful, positive, patient and optimistic. My methods may not be what you're used to, but look for a second at the actual results, before you go haywire about my tone, attitude and vocabulary.

Her mom may have been less selfish. Her dad too. Both their methods were kinda shit, filled this girl up with negative self-beliefs, unhandled nervousness, no trust in herself, etc. I can be a selfish asshole all I want. As long as I deliver the goods, confidence, positive attitude and effective strategies, I am leaving things in a WAY better state than I found them.

As far as I'm concerned you gents have some introspection to do, look into that tendency towards moral outrage and lashing out with very little patience to analyze the facts.

Think for a second, what kind of attitude one has to have, to see good results and start thinking "yeah but the guy is an asshole" or hoping for some schadenfreude, that things will somehow crack and break, blow up in my face later, that the positive steps already taken will be lost and the girl will get back into her old habits, just so that you can play the "I told you so" game, etc. I'm the negative guy here? Certainly doesn't seem that way from here. I've shown up and put in my work to make things better, AND THEY ARE better. A lot of what I read here is just negative crap, projection, fear and insecurity. Feel free to dwell in that if you like it, I myself have found better things to do, years and years ago.

Best post from op in this thread.
I agree with you on many of those levels. And i intend to change your rating back. But i wanted you to think about some things.
Good for you for helping this girl. But the problem is that she obviously really likes you...and you don't like her. So in the end, you traded a girl's feelings for your pleasures. We've all been there but we don't brag about it and expect others to think we are gods because of it. The real truth will come out after you leave.
Do you still intend to let girl read this thread?  Doubtful

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: azur]
    #20728016 - 10/20/14 08:38 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

This is what happens when man does not work and has too much time on his hands.
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

It is abnormal to aspire to be a cult-leader.
No one calls themselves a cult leader anyway do they?
Don't they typically claim to be the way, or have the truth?
I mean do people really say: I want to be a counterfeit
isn't cult leader a descriptive term applied by others?

If this girl that he sees as a bag of meat repulses him so much w/ what he sees as pathetically weak vices: speed/nicotine
How would Mr. Koresh 2.0 not also similarly be repulsed by a group of people so weak-minded that they would worship him?

LSD is supposed to help one transcend ego.. but I've never seen an ego quite so large as OP

(heads up: no one refers to you as "space" as you projected onto us during one of your 3rd person aggrandizement episodes)

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

#20728022 - 10/20/14 08:40 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
if you did that to any of my family you would disappear.

I was trying to imagine if I was her older brother..

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Re: Another encounter with (alleged) ADHD and self esteem issues [Re: Synapse Trap] * 1
    #20728034 - 10/20/14 08:49 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Synapse Trap said:
This is what happens when man does not work and has too much time on his hands.
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

It is abnormal to aspire to be a cult-leader.
No one calls themselves a cult leader anyway do they?
Don't they typically claim to be the way, or have the truth?
I mean do people really say: I want to be a counterfeit
isn't cult leader a descriptive term applied by others?

If this girl that he sees as a bag of meat repulses him so much w/ what he sees as pathetically weak vices: speed/nicotine
How would Mr. Koresh 2.0 not also similarly be repulsed by a group of people so weak-minded that they would worship him?

LSD is supposed to help one transcend ego.. but I've never seen an ego quite so large as OP

(heads up: no one refers to you as "space" as you projected onto us during one of your 3rd person aggrandizement episodes)

QFT

OP, your wording is horrible. Say "we" instead of "I" or "test subject."
Also, I love how the true pussies of the shroomery say others have fears. Fuck off op. I've been in prisons and I've been in palaces, and everywhere in between. I've taken the highest amount of drugs and spent the longest periods sober. After you are no longer 23 years old and have grown up a little, we can maybe have a real conversation. Until then, if your dick is truly magical, go suck it.

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order