Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
life like a game
    #2060257 - 10/31/03 12:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What if we made some agreement to play this game and then we entered these vessels. I personally want to find something evil and combat it and be victorious. I want to go search for the Anakim underground or something off the wall like that. I think there is a shitload going on right now we arent aware of. Im just rambling at work.. but I want my life to be an adventure..

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: life like a game [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2060969 - 10/31/03 04:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

do it dude! make it happen!
Yeah, ive toyed with the idea that we chose to "enter these vessels". Id like to think it works like that, hopefuly have a review of it all at the end.
Maybe it's just a fear me of me loosing my seperatness?

MUST HOLD ON!

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: life like a game [Re: reflectedlight]
    #2061699 - 10/31/03 10:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Game or no game our current existance doesnt seem to have limits to pain, going off to venture for "evil" is probably one of the best ways to recieve pain, unless your always victoriouse like rambo or somethin..

What exactly are you thinking about?, riddling bad ppl with led? :confused: :grin:.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: life like a game [Re: bandaid]
    #2062299 - 11/01/03 05:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

where's this contract we have supposedly signed to enter this game?? sure you can view it as a game, if we are god, then that makes perfect sense. after all, why not experience yourself on every possible level??

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: life like a game [Re: kaiowas]
    #2062405 - 11/01/03 10:05 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As soon as people saw that SEX was part of the game, I don't think anyone chose not to play. Another way "God" commands choice.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
Re: life like a game [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2062516 - 11/01/03 12:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ever seen the fucking hilarious show Wild Boyz? I want a life like that. Smokin weed and hangin out with hyenas and ostriches. Steve-O rules.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology