Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis...
    #2059396 - 10/31/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Authours note: Im coming down off of a massive overdose (>100mg snorted) of DPT as im writing this...ive been flipping out curled up in a foetal position in the corner for what seemed like an eternity...this shit has a feeling of being in more than one place at a time and at this level in more than one time at a time...i didnt know where or when i would come out...fortunately when i did come back it was in front of the computer and not in a jail cell...NEVER AGAIN!!

Anyway, what i did get out of it (pushing aside living in all my past lives at once, etc):

1) Human consciousness currently perceives time in 5125-year cycles. Outside of the current cycle (which ends on 23 December 2012), time is understood differently.

2) The current cycle began on 8 August 3114BC, roughly consistent with the emergence of the Iraqi civilization...Five such cycles (25600 years) are approximately one "cosmic year" (the time required for the equinox to move through all 12 signs)...Going this far back from the end of the cycle corresponds to the time anthropologists believe modern human intelligence first appeared(?)

3) Each cycle is marked by the emergence of a civilization comparable to Bush's USA. (To repeat: in the other cycles time was understood differently, so they did not have the same conception of a "great cycle" of 5125 years; indeed their understanding of a "year" was very different. This explains why the dates variously given for the destruction of Lemuria are not generally consistent with this model, although some of the dates for Atlantis are).

4) However, i shall take the first cycle to have been Lemuria, which was very similar to Atlantis of the third cycle...the second cycle was likely the civilization referred to as the Nephilim in the Book of Genesis...The Book of Enoch tells of its end. Lemuria was very clearly visible (similar to Atlantis, below, with the same bitter end) but the second cycle i couldnt see into at all...

5) The third cycle was Atlantis...In the last century of their cycle they too developed an advanced information and weapons technology, but based on mineral crystals and optics rather than silicon wafers. All the while they became more corrupt and greedy, until they dared to think of themselves as gods, and terrorized the rest of the world and their own people too...At that moment the rest of the world, also heavily armed with super-weapons, turned on Atlantis, and the third cycle ended with the ensuing cataclysm, exactly as the first cycle of Lemuria had ended...

6) The fourth cycle was either called Babylon or Edom. The destruction of Nimrod's tower alluded to the end of this cycle (8 August 3114 BC)..Noah's flood may have been the same catastrophe or else might have been the destruction of Atlantis...But i could not see clearly into this cycle...

7) We are currently approaching the end of the fifth great cycle and the first cosmic year of human consciousness...Once again, a great empire has emerged whose leaders believe they are gods ("Thank you, and I bless you" -- George W. Bush, aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln); who arrogate the right to invade any country; and who have minced the civil liberties of their citizens...They will keep it up and the rest of the world will realize their fucked anyway and push the button...to bring about the end of the cycle before 23 December 2012...

8) At the end of every cycle such an empire emerges and, through its own greed and bloodlust, sets off a catastrophe that causes humanity to forget all that was learned in the past cycle...As such, human history never goes back more than the length of the cycle...The lessons of why the catastrophe happened are too painful to remember, so they are relegated to myth and legend and forgotten...and so we repeat them..While this explains why fascism is rearing its uglious head in America...it does not make it any more prettier..

I should also remark that the DPT visuals i get at lower doses are sort of Geiger-ish (you might not get this same effect); and my experience of Atlantis and Lemuria at this level were even more darker and twisted...you could tell something was about to happen and you could sense an armed presence...all amidst a scenery that looked the Aliens set on steroids...And even that seems liberal by comparison to what i see coming now, even when im sober, which i will be very soon...hope you all had a good laugh...

(edit: corrected spelling errors)

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/31/03 03:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2060038 - 10/31/03 08:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hehe That sounds like a crazy trip report, I dig the style man.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2060052 - 10/31/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

good post

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #2060434 - 10/31/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent report man!

--------------------

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: Organic]
    #2060633 - 10/31/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Wow. Very interesting stuff. Sounds like you've had quite the mind-opening experience (despite a scary overdose).

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: Organic]
    #2060649 - 10/31/03 01:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Nice trip .... :wink:

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: MAIA]
    #2061601 - 10/31/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Im glad all of you liked it...Thx :stoned: For those of you who are a more curious about Lemuria, they used a water-based technology similar to the movie The Abyss (a title better suited to DPT spikes than a cheesy movie).

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/31/03 07:38 PM)

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2061709 - 10/31/03 08:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Did you know any of this information before your trip? Don't lie..

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: chodamunky]
    #2061752 - 10/31/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

im sure he didnt just make it up as he went along

reading that made my ego say uh oh!

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: chodamunky]
    #2061789 - 10/31/03 09:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The story of fall of Atlantis is fairly common knowledge, as is the Mayan calendar cycle and the 2012 apocalypse. And i had of course heard of the other three civilizations too (I live in one; the other two are in the book of Genesis). So i knew all of the information before the trip; but before then i was unable to intergrate it into a larger cycle, and in doing so i found out the answer to why America is going down the tubes so rapidly.

I have experienced multiple simultaneous time frames (ie.lives) before with hash, mushrooms, etc., but the passage of time was still consistent between the different lives (ie. they all happened within the current cycle). This trip, however, involved such multiple lives across different cycles, so that the passage of time was not consistent between them. Under these conditions it becomes impossible to stay in sync with consensus time (very unnerving to say the least); and this was the meat of the trip. The revelation that time is perceived differently in different aeons meant that the four previous cycles would not fit neatly with this one into a larger cycle when viewed from consensus history.

When i started to come down i got to experience glimpses of life in Lemuria and Atlantis, which were quite interesting and enjoyable albeit 1984-ish...and that was something i definitely didnt know before the trip..

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (10/31/03 09:41 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2062301 - 11/01/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the end of time as apocalypse, or the end of time as a linear concept?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2062368 - 11/01/03 06:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

very intruiging post.
have you ever tried salvia?

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2062400 - 11/01/03 07:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
the end of time as apocalypse, or the end of time as a linear concept?

My opinion on that the apocalypse would be very difficult to avoid at this point in time because we face a very grave energy crisis in the near future; one that will leave world powers no other choice but to use violence to secure their energy needs. The "apocalypse" could take different forms: it might be the classic global nuclear war scenario; or it could also be the Club of Rome scenario (a globalized version of Nazi Germany which could last many years). I tend to lean towards the former.

The Mayan end date of 2012 does not necessarily coincide with the beginning or the end of any kind of mass-killing operation (personally i think it will happen before then); nor does it mean that a new human consciousness will suddenly appear on that date. The end times will be followed by the beginning times, during which a new consciousness will be formed as a result of the previous end times; and this could take a long time. People will have a different understanding of time, but it might still be linear (as it was in the previous five cycles). The fact that we are entering a new cosmic year of human consciousness, however, suggests a more radical transformation.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2062535 - 11/01/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

We wouldn't be faced with an energy crisis if short sighted politicians that are acting out of influences other than the American people's well being (more like their pocket books) would start to fade into other, alternate energy sources.

Everyone knows that oil is limited and that we don't have many years left. Why the fuck aren't we preparing for it?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinestart25
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2062901 - 11/01/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i really don't know what you actually learned on your trip. all this information seems like it's directly lifted from madame blavatsky's ideas.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2062926 - 11/01/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Everyone knows that oil is limited and that we don't have many years left. Why the fuck aren't we preparing for it?

Because the government knows that the gig is up in 2012?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2063098 - 11/01/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Lightningfractal said:
Because the government knows that the gig is up in 2012?

Could be. A lot of it has to do with money as well. All I know is that Norway is the second largest producer of oil and isn't using any of it. Gas prices are shored up here and most of the power is hydroelectric, off of the waterfalls in the mountains.

The oil is being invested. The government here aren't exactly as short-sighted as... oh, I don't know... some fellas on the other side of the Atlantic...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinestart25
    #2063587 - 11/01/03 07:15 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

In my geology class we were going over hom much oil is left, and if the projections are correct, even by the low estimates, we're going to make it at least into the middle of the century, high estimates say we will make it til the end of the century. And also they are making progress with hydrogen powered cars. Yeah I'm sure the gov, is thinking about energy resources, but maybe it's not as bad as you're all making it out to be.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: start25]
    #2063629 - 11/01/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think that the governemetn is stupid, or ignorant of the oil limit. I dont think they are neglecting the alternate energy sources. I dont think they are stalling those developments because they are "in the pockets" of the oil industry.

But what the hell is George W. Bush supposed to do about all of that? He's no psysicist. He's no scientist with the answer to our energy crisis! He's just a dumbbass who is tryuing to run a country of JERKS who are causing the shortage. He isnt the one who is responsible for coming up with an alternate energy source. It's the scientists who are responsible for coming up with alternate energy sources. And there are lots who are looking. They havent found a perfect one yet, if and when they do I dont think the "shadow government" is going to keep it low-pro just to sqeeze a few more bucks out of oil. Mr. X phd is going to market his great new energy source and change the focus of the economy.

so dont blame the governemt for how much oil is left. blame yourselves for being consumers. blame yourselves for not inventing/discovering new sources.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Following in the Footsteps of Atlantis... [Re: start25]
    #2063635 - 11/01/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

start25 said:
i really don't know what you actually learned on your trip. all this information seems like it's directly lifted from madame blavatsky's ideas.

Dont know anything about madame blavatsky...but whose to say that she didnt snort some DPT too?? Pls tell us more about her (it should come as no surprise that different ppl can have similar experiences).

Quote:

recalcitrant said:
I dont think that the governemetn is stupid, or ignorant of the oil limit. I dont think they are neglecting the alternate energy sources. I dont think they are stalling those developments because they are "in the pockets" of the oil industry.

But what the hell is George W. Bush supposed to do about all of that? He's no psysicist. He's no scientist with the answer to our energy crisis! He's just a dumbbass who is tryuing to run a country of JERKS who are causing the shortage. He isnt the one who is responsible for coming up with an alternate energy source. It's the scientists who are responsible for coming up with alternate energy sources. And there are lots who are looking. They havent found a perfect one yet, if and when they do I dont think the "shadow government" is going to keep it low-pro just to sqeeze a few more bucks out of oil. Mr. X phd is going to market his great new energy source and change the focus of the economy.

so dont blame the governemt for how much oil is left. blame yourselves for being consumers. blame yourselves for not inventing/discovering new sources.

I would beg to differ about the Bush administration not being in the pockets of big oil. But there comes a point when its too late to turn the Titanic; and we might already be past that point -- where we face a genuine condition of scarcity that does not afford survival to both our society and the Arabs' or whoever (and its too late to come up with an alternative technology because that still requires more energy than is availible). However, i doubt whether someone as malignant as Dick Cheney could be trusted to accurately evaluate such a situation..

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (11/01/03 08:07 PM)

Offlinestart25
    #2063704 - 11/01/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I really always found stuff about lumeria, atlantis and egyptians very interesting, even since I was kid. I was just playing devil's advocate, I didn't mean to devalue your trip, but the powers of suggestion are strong, and I really want to get to the bottom of this all.

Madame Blavatsky lived in the late 1800's in Russia. She claimed she was channeler, reincarnated, had visions, you know, the whole deal. She wrote a book saying that there were lost races, though I think she said Mu and Lumeria were different. I think that she also said we were the final civilization, and that Mu, Lumeria, Atlantis and one other one preceded us. She also said that Aryans were the godly race, which Hitler later drew from during his campaign.

There isn't much about her on the web, but I do remember finding a few things basically reiterating what I said, and adding some.

I also remember coming across a web site by this guy called Rapheal who claims he is a channeler. His predicitions are much like yours so you may enjoy reading it (or not, his visions are scary).

here's the link: http://raphaelonline.com/ch17.htm

I went through all his different pages, pretty entertaining.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder