Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
trip report: oh fractals everywhere
    #2056825 - 10/30/03 12:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

the evening starts at 12 am last night or this morning whatever you want to call it when a friend of mine received a half O so i helped him get rid of an 1/8 by chomping down. I crushed them up with a spoon and bowl and dumped them in some OJ and downed em.

30 mins : Im starting to feel highish and giggly the mist is starting to set in making my realize what a ride im in for. Played some tennis on the dreamcast which was fun because the color seemed unnaturally deep. Im starting to get what I call "charlie brown" hearing where I hear in odd proportions. It seems like what is supposed to be loud is quiet and what said quiet I hear amazingly loud and it makes a hard time for me to understand what people are saying.

AFter tennis we went to the fireplace and chilled for about 45 minutes at which point I am starting to actually trip. The logs in the fireplace are drawing my attention because of their bark , the way it was standing out in an odd fashion. The embers are glowing bright red in the darkness and I am starting to have odd though patterns. My thoughts start on one thought, that thought leads to another unusual thought, and I would spiral off in a pattern and five minutes later catch myself and restart.

After about an hour , I was feeling them pretty nice and I went home to my dorm. The living room was a sight to see. The walls are all white with blue carpet, the carpet was swimming, the air in the room was humming, and the wall had crazy shadows on it bending in every which way possible. I started trying to eat a pop tart but it was way too much for me to chew on, the texture made my soul feel the same way the pop tart tasted ...... if that makes any sense whatsoever.

AFter walking around the dorm aimlessly for a few minutes I made my way into bed. When I entered my bedroom the lights were off but I could hear both of the computers in there on standby mode. I could hear every single voltage transmission. It was amazing. I made it to my bed and after many a toss and turn I found a comfortable position and was wowed by the fractals overlapping my normal vision and appearing on the ceiling. I put my headphones on and tripped out to the fractals. I would periodically go on a thought trip with it ending up me coming back to the ceiling saying "oh yeah I forgot I was tripping" The music was so good that it kept this intense feeling joy in my stomach which thus caused an insanely huge smile on my face. Several times during hte night I just burst out into fits of laughter at the music. I dont know why. There also seemed to be moments of eternity where I could seeminly meditate , my thoughts would go so deep I would forget I have a body and go on this thought loop that carried me around like an ocean, very weird.

I ended up coming down just enough to to go sleep around 4:30
In the start of this trip I was questioning if i should do them right now , if It would give me a good trip on such a short notice like this but I have to say this has been one of my favorite trips.

I would have rated this trip a low level 4 high level 3. Very enjoyable.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: trip report: oh fractals everywhere [Re: aguynameddan]
    #2057301 - 10/30/03 03:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"I started trying to eat a pop tart but it was way too much for me to chew on, the texture made my soul feel the same way the pop tart tasted ...... if that makes any sense whatsoever."

Makes sense to me :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: trip report: oh fractals everywhere [Re: Noviseer]
    #2057339 - 10/30/03 03:49 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Good trip report.

bf6
:lipsrsealed:

OfflineIseesmurfs420
~?ShroomKing?~

Re: trip report: oh fractals everywhere [Re: ]
    #2058182 - 10/30/03 07:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Wish shrooms would come my way more often.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports